[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"When you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
>"When you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor. You don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you walk down the street or you get dragged out of a car"
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: bernie_cucks.gif (2 MB, 425x331) Image search: [Google]
bernie_cucks.gif
2 MB, 425x331
>>66596309
It means that he is getting schlonged by Black voters and this is his hail mary.
>>
>>66596309
>What did he mean by this?
"Vote for me black people! I GET YOU! I GIBSYOUDAT!"
>>
File: image.png (248 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 540x517
>>66596309
>>
>>66596309
>white
>don't know what it's like getting dragged out of a car and beaten half to death

what is Detroit
>>
>>66598315
silly whitey, he's talking about getting beat up by the PUH LEES, not by your neighbors
>>
>tfw race baiting is keeping black communities down more than police officers
>>
>>66596309
>implying
bernie is a dumb piece of shit and i can't even fathom why hes allowed to get away with the shit he does.
>>
File: lfJxT5D.jpg (59 KB, 594x592) Image search: [Google]
lfJxT5D.jpg
59 KB, 594x592
>>66596309
>>
>>66598622
End the typical ghetto/thug mentality that leads to criminality, and the police will only bully black people to the same extent that they do with white people. It's literally that simple.
>>
>>66598622
except the bottom line is exactly what he said, but removed from the rest of the paragraph. He's so detatched from reality that he's just saying whatever will get him votes.
>>
>>66598622
cant tell if b8 or not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTKWPr-AknM
>>
>>66596309
Frankly, its insulting. I was poor growing up. My father bailed and left my Mother to raise 3 sons. I've gone hungry before.
My mother clawed us out of desperation by workibg two jobs and going to college. Comments like Bernie's would write off my Mother's sacrifices as white privilege.
It was a clumsy attempt to pander to blm niggers.
>>
>>66598315
this, the only thing worse than living in a ghetto is being the white minority in a ghetto
>>
File: 1443809729526.jpg (27 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1443809729526.jpg
27 KB, 413x395
>>66598622
>bernie people think this makes it better
>>
>>66598622
lmao, retard
>>
>>66599151
Maybe your ancestors should have worked harder instead of smoking meth and drinking moonshine.
>>
>>66599472
>You just don't get what he was saying!!! He mispoke!!
>>
File: this_is_fine.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
this_is_fine.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>66598622
>>66598622
>White Jewish Atheist wants to end Systematic Racism

He does know that a good portion of the inner city believes the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is an actual document, right?
>>
>>66598862
yeah but he was repeating what a black lives protester said to him that sentence isnt of his won thought
>>
>>66599612
Actually my ancestors were prominent slavers. There are two towns named after us.
We will rise again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vq6B_GpOfg
>>
>>66596309
What did she mean by this?
>>
It's white peoples fault. We should give more money to government housing projects and welfare programs. We should inform the police that all of these kids in the ghetto are days away from graduation and are about to move on to a great college. The two stolen handguns, $500 worth of drugs, and thousands of dollars found in their possession weren't theirs. They have no idea why their Instagram account has them posing with all of these things, clearly a setup. Shame on you white people.
>>
>>66600486
He literally said it's what he would say, not what the protester would say.
Holy shit r/sandersforpresident you guys are desperate to save this shitshow.
>>
File: le lennon year man.jpg (87 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
le lennon year man.jpg
87 KB, 500x499
>>66599007
>in the year 2016
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.