[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought Experiment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10
Hey /pol/ I have a question?

If you saw pic related approaching you on the street, what would be your honest reaction?

What would be going through your head?
Be as honest as you can.
>>
Act normally but get ready to react.
>>
>>66591665
Follow him from the corner of my eye

Turn my head around quickly once he passes me.

Do it again after a few seconds
>>
How did he get past the gate in the front of our neighborhood?
>>
I would clench my knife and move it to my jacket pocket if I was wearing one, while keeping distance from the nignog, but stay moving in the same direction.
>>
>>66591665
put my hand on my gun and stare him down. There's like 4 black people in my town. There's no reason for one to be in my neighborhood unless he's up to no good
>>
"Got a blunt?"
>>
>>66591665
>what would be your honest reaction?
Statistics show that I should be very cautious.
>>
>>66591665
Watch his hands.
>>
I would relax
>>
>>66591665
Glance at him warily, but otherwise keep going on as planned. Nignogs rarely do anything by themselves, but it's another story if he's got a friend hidden in the shadow of that tree.

Speaking of which, dat slenderman on the right in the back?
>>
>>66592049
Are you sure that's the best decision?
>>
>>66591665
Proceed with caution, but since it's by itself, there's probably little to worry about.
These animals usually only hunt in packs.
>>
sup brah, got any weed?
>>
>>66591665
Cross to the other side of the street if possible. If not, place my hand on my concealed handgun and watch him closely while he approaches. When he passes, I immediately turn around and watch him walk away to ensure he's not going to mug me or knockout gane me from behind.
>>
>>66591665
I would walk past as normal while keeping eyes on dudes hands.
>>
>>66591665
get ready to fight

lel

lelelelelelelelelleleel

l
e
l
e
l
e
l
>>
>>66592239
>Cross to the other side of the street if possible

>being this cowardly

I could understand a group, but one black male?

Fucking pussy
>>
File: day time stroll.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
day time stroll.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
Here's my second thought experiment.

Now put yourself in the position of an observer.

How does this picture make you feel?
>>
>>66591665
Carry myself with confidence as always, but avoid interaction because of high chances of asking for bus money or a cigarette.
>>
>>66591665
Do a 360 and walk away
>>
>>66591665

Why the fuck does he have his hoodie up? It's not raining. For fuck sake, use it right or don't use it at all.
>>
File: noose.jpg (60 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
60 KB, 980x552
>>66591665
I'd get the noose.
>>
>>66592346
worlstah bout to happen
>>
>>66591665
Reaction? Face him, look him in the eye, stand up straight and ready. Say "Hi".

Through my head? "I hope this fucking guy doesn't start shit or ask me for change."

I've lived in some shitty places. 9/10 times they're asking for change. 1/2 the time they're pissed off when you don't give it to them, and 1/3rd of the pissed off people call you a racist.
>>
>>66591665
Nod at him and keep walking past him. If he comes up to me I'll just watch his hands like the one anon pointed out to judge whether or not he might try to strike me.
>>
>>66591665
slowly but deliberately glance over, hold for half a moment, then slowly turn head back and keep walking

this is what you do when you pass niggers in the wild. look straight at them just long enough for them to know that you're aware of them, you aren't afraid of them, and you aren't going to fall for any of their bullshit, but not long enough for them to think that you're staring them down trying to act tough so they have an excuse to start shit.
>>
>>66591745
This.

There is no need for me to fear a blanlet. I still will not relax though.
>>
>>66591665
I'd cross the road to avoid any conflict
>>
>>66591665
Make eye contact but not give a fuck. If he bothers me, he'll regret it.
>>
>>66591665

Evasive action. Walking in another direction with one hand on something in my pocket, the other hand attached to my girlfriend's.

This is what being responsible and aware of reality in 2016 means.
>>
>>66592346
gets my dick sufficiently hard
>>
>>66591665
inquire as to why he is skulking around my neighborhood, as a watchman it is my duty
>>
Think "nigger" and move away
>>
>clean jeans
>clean hoodie
>backpack
>non-threatening face
>alone

I live in a predominately black city. Dangerous blacks have a certain elan about them. Not this fellow, however. He's just a normal black dude coming back from class.
>>
>>66591665
Hand near my side, a fully loaded Sig Sauer P320 Carry, 17+1 rounds of 9mm Rem Golden Saber JHP +P tucked in my IWB holster. If It is cold, and I am wearing a jacket, swap the holster for a OWB.
There is a reason I don't settle for a pocket .380.
>>
>>66592143
You see, this guys problem was not walking on the outside of them. Walk around them, not through them, and don't take your eyes off them. They aren't going to do shit when you're ready for it. And take your hands out of your pockets you dumb fuck.

I bet he was thinking "Oh man these kids look like troublemakers. Shit that was racist of me, I better flog myself a bit when I get home. They're just like me. I should treat them just like I treat white people, or I'm a nazi!"

You're not a bad person for understanding racial trends. Black people are usually fine, but don't pretend for half a fucking minute they aren't more likely to jump you.
>>
>>66591665
Not going to lie, I'd instantly attack him if I got close enough. Irrelevant if he didn't intend to hurt you, he already matches the body language criteria of an aggressor. The first move decides the entire outcome.

It's better to hurt others, than being the one hurt.
>>
>>66592864
Do you mind sharing where you are from?

Also what is your ethnicity?
>>
student
>>
>>66593046
Just don't let him get within striking distance.

Do they even have blacks in Lithuania?
>>
>>66593160
lithuanians are just about as bad as niggers
>>
>>66592889
Why aren't you carrying Federal HST? It's like you don't want your bullets to release as much energy as possible.
>>
>>66591665
Look at him like Donald Sutherland from Bodysnatchers and scream in an alien voice.

>Niggggerrrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: how_spot_hidden_handgun[1].jpg (219 KB, 750x950) Image search: [Google]
how_spot_hidden_handgun[1].jpg
219 KB, 750x950
I would leave.

>What would be going through your head?
>Be as honest as you can.

Angry guy, making a fist. May have concealed weapon. High crime demographic. No obvious gang colors. Most likely weapon location is hoodie pocket or inside waistband front.

Nothing going on to warrant a call to the police just from a one second blink, at least not in this neighborhood.

>>66592864
I agree that he's not some 'hood rat, but the pissed off expression on his face doesn't raise your threat level any?
>>
>>66593237
Guess that explains his "ATTACK HIM" mentality.
>>
>>66591665
Slide my hand into the pocket my pistol is in. If nothing happens, then all is well. If nig nog gets aggressive, draw and shoot center mass. I do this all the time.
>>
>>66591665
Holy fuck you people are sheltered.
I'd look at him and nod at him as a sign of friendliness like any other person walking. Keep a eye on him like any other stranger. Chances are he does nothing and we go on our ways. If he tries something, use my ninjutsu.
>>
>>66591665
Doesn't happen in my country.
>>
File: 1454712493595.png (404 KB, 1025x303) Image search: [Google]
1454712493595.png
404 KB, 1025x303
>>66591665
stare him down like like the chimp he is, punch his jaw out of his skull once he walks by
>>
>>66593160
Only a few students in University because of foreign exchange.

>>66593237
>>66593432
We have a lot of psychopaths and hooligans here, so it's honestly better to knock out a person, rather than becoming a news headline the next morning. Thus the "attack him" mentality.
>>
>>66593056
I'm a white guy from Atlanta.

I am pretty conservative and I go to a very Liberal college that is probably 3% white and 1% white male. I also live in a nicer area compared to the rest of Atl, so I'm never around the hoodrats.

There are plenty of hoodrats here, though. Here's a story from my friend.
>white buddy stays in the ghetto because he's a poorer student than I am
lol @ that bullshit Bernie said
>walking to school
>passes by some older, poor black folks chilling on the side of the road
>they watch him walk past
>black dude says "if cops are justified in killing black folk, I'm justified in killin a cop"
>friend gets closer to them
>"I feel justified in killin' a white boy"
>They say this while making eye contact with my friend

I'm not as racist as y'all though, simply because I see that many black people are perfectly productive and decent members of society. The smarter ones are incredibly redpilled as they blame the Democrats and the Welfare state on ruining the black community in the first place.
>>
I'd probably tense up and look behind myself when i passed them.
>>
>>66593560
10/10 ending
>>
File: dog breeds are social constructs.jpg (142 KB, 1800x1349) Image search: [Google]
dog breeds are social constructs.jpg
142 KB, 1800x1349
>>
>>66593371
>pissed off expression
That is literally what their neutral faces look like lmao. No, I wouldn't have a single ounce of fear passing him.

Even if he had an incredibly angry look on his face, I wouldn't be nervous. If he was walking with purpose with a smug face on then I'd be nervous.
>>
>>66591665
I'd keep my eye on him but ignore him otherwise.
>>
>>66593868
Thank you for this
>>
>>66591665
Honest reaction, no reaction. I can take care of my self, he doesn't look much of a threat anyway.
>>
File: 78e46040[1].jpg (84 KB, 1024x524) Image search: [Google]
78e46040[1].jpg
84 KB, 1024x524
>>66593245
I picked Rem Golden saber because it is JHP & +P in one convenient package, it has high to total mass retention, won't expand when it hits a barrier, but will when it hits a person.
Best of both worlds.
>>
File: 1455957013763.jpg (94 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1455957013763.jpg
94 KB, 1440x810
>>66594173
>relaxing

You people are the most domesticated humans on earth.
>>
Be ready to pull out my gun and treyvon the little guy if he tied to get fresh.
>>
>>66591665
I would teleport behind him
>>
>>66594295
Have you seen this yet?

It's a good read.

http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/self-defense-ammo-ballistic-tests/
>>
>>66591665
I would not relax.
>>
>>66591665
>If you saw pic related approaching you on the street, what would be your honest reaction?

Daytime: I would walk past him just fine

Nightime: I would do the same but be on guard.

But then again, I would be on guard at night passing just about anyone wearing a hood.
>>
Cross the street.
>>
>>66591665
I'd probably tense up and get my body ready to react fast, but make no sudden movements and just continue as normal. Once I pass him, maybe look behind me quickly and try to use my ears to hear any movements from him. Probably no need to be scared, most black dudes have constant angry face.

>>66592346
His body language is open, his facial expression is normal and he is dressed okay. Nothing to be said.
>>
>>66591665
idk, my dog would maybe eat his face tho. Dogs are racist as fuck

http://gawker.com/5972557/why-are-dogs-racist-canine-experts-speak
>>
>>66591665
Pull out my combat military style assault gun with high capacity clips and pistol grips which is designed to kill people, especially young black children, and open fire. Then I'll claim self defense and win.
>>
>>66591665
Place hand on the knife in my pocket, assume a stable stance.

To be honest, if I'd be sure there is no witness around and it wouldn't bee too close to my home, I'd stab the dindu in the neck unprovoked. Once less refugee cunt to feed.
>>
>>66591665
Casually unzip my cover garment and maintain situational awareness.
>>
>>66591665
Act normal. It even says in the file name "friendly neighborhood black kid." He seems like an all right guy to me.
>>
>>66591665

i never saw a black person irl

tell me about the negro.
>>
give my male Rottie the 'psst watch' command which puts him into guard and the female follows

This always results in the young Trayvons making a massive circle to avoid 2 large, alert looking German rotties
>>
>>66591665
I wouldn't be worried because if he came at me I'd pepper spray him in the face and push him into traffic.
>>
>>66591665
I'd turn the tables and knock him the fuck out for no good reason, smack my lips and upload it to world star when I get home.
>>
>>66592346
>How does this picture make you feel?

Is that a thong or does she have no underwear at all?

And she's got a striking resemblance to a dude I know.
>>
>>66591665
>Nigger (elevated aggressiveness)
>Nigger traveling alone (blacks are cowards, unlikely to attack alone unless the victim is elderly, female, or otherwise visibly weak).
>Teen (elated aggressiveness)
>150 pounds (I have one-hundred pound advantage, threat mitigating size disparity).
>Nigger has runner's build (good for snatch and grab).
>Hoodie (decreased peripheral vision, possibly intentional face concealment).

Final assessment: Never relax. Watch for suck-punch. No need to cross street to avoid: Tighten core, lock jaw closed, angry look on face, get tense all over, get ready for fight. Ideal fight strategy: Ground and Pound the fucking hell out of it.

That is my one-second thought process when I see picture related. For larger groups of blacks, take no chances even if you are strong. In numbers - they are likely to pull a weapon and murder.
>>
>>66592320
>trusting your life to a savage nigger
these are the folks that invented the sucker punch game
>>
>>66591665

I've lived in an almost 100% black neighorhood for the last ten years (white guy, Harlem). I've never had any problems because they all think I'm a cop. I've had about 15 different confrontations with people on the street in other neighborhoods of the city. Every single one of them was black.

So, here's my own conclusion... Even though the overwhelming majority of black people aren't looking for trouble, the overwhelming majority of people who are looking for trouble are black. For me, the phrase "Around blacks, never relax" is not just a meme but a commonsense reality that I've internalized so completely that I don't even need to think about it anymore.

People who want to propose "thought experiments" to reveal "racism" are sheltered idealists who cant come to terms with the fact that blacks really are grossly over-represented in the worthless, violent, good-for nothing demographic. And you DO need to be on your guard around all of them even though only a minority of them are a problem.
>>
>>66594550
Excelent read, PMC can't make a HP to save their life.
>Maximum Overpenetration
>Zero Expansion
>>
>>66591665
>>66591665
As someone who went to highschool in Jamaica Queens and lived in Newark for about 5 years, there are certain things you pick up. Street smarts are a real thing. Shit like they come up and ask you what the time is, say you dont have it. they just want to see what watch or phone you have. Another thing is a car pulls up next to you and tell you to come close, they need directions and need you to see their iphone up close. I also take precautions. Stuff like dont wear flashy stuff. Dont get caught out alone.
>>
>>66595842
Very well explained thank you
>>
File: 1406113071543.jpg (39 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1406113071543.jpg
39 KB, 447x444
>>66591665
If I was relaxed before I would no longer be in that state.
>>
>>66592984
This. Be educated and cautious, not openly racist. Doesn't take a genius to know, "Around Blacks, never relax."

>>66594754
The second half of this also.
>>
I will feel at ease to know there are other people in this world that struggle with conforming to society. I might even introduce myself. We probably have a lot in common.
>>
>>66594465
I can't believe it took this many answers for a reasonable response.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.