[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any actual arguments as to why Donald Trump shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
Are there any actual arguments as to why Donald Trump shouldn't be the President of the United States?

I reserve the right to reply NOT AN ARGUMENT to any comment I determine to be invalid, but you can trust me to remain impartial because I talk with a mid-atlantic accent.
>>
>>66590698
You're a faggot, Stephen
>>
>>66590698
MODS BAN STEFANPOSTING

also yes there are

>>66590787
Stefan is Canadian but he does shill himself. Or it could be that faggy intern kid.
>>
Pro torture. Way to support someone who wants to expand state's power so much that the state can legitimately torture people.
>>
There is no reason that Trump shouldn't be president.

Get on the Trump train, Stefan.
>>
>>66591499
Stefan is on the Trump train. He says even though Trump is a pro-NSA, big government, and pro-war, it's like taking a bad road to get to a good place. He will destroy the credibility of the media in a lot of people's eyes, allowing people to wake up and learn the message of anarchy and peaceful parenting. Also brown people don't like freedom.
>>
>>66591360
this desu. and what is mid-atlantic accent. would love to know what mine is.
>>
>>66591360
Isn't that more of a plus, him putting the lives of Americans above radical islamic terrorists? Either way I can't really dismiss it as an argument.
>>
>>66590698
because its 2016 and we can't have a blatant racist as a president
>>
File: NotAnArgument.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NotAnArgument.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
>>66590698

This is not an argument. It's not an argument.
>>
>>66591830
"a consciously learned blend of American English and British English, intended to favor neither."
Think 40s movies and Frasier.

>>66591961
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>66591831
i think torture by deffinition should be illegal. but that just means thatyou should only do it if your peers would not lynch you for it , no/? also, if its not in the us. andno one saw or heard about it, it didnt happen.
>>
>>66590952
>he hates stephan posting
not an argument
>>
>>66590698
ive never seen him reply this when the comment was an argument
>>
>>66591961

>blatant racist

proof plz
>>
CANNOT wait for Trump V Hilldog debate. or bernie or whomever, he going to call abunch of names right? possiblychange history even more, lol. anyone have thoughts of jumping ship? EVERYONE is targeting the don and other countrys have threatended to go after us in ways.. does this scare any anons? or do you feel untouchable and ontop of the world behind the wall in trumps strong alpga arms and really big beautiful hands...
>>
Where were you when one of the largest armys of wizards ever,destroyed the most powerful empire in the world with a little meme magic.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.