[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you wake up tomorrow and trump is the president, What is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 204x247
If you wake up tomorrow and trump is the president, What is the first thing you do? And first thing you expect to happen.
>>
>>66590517
Clap, and I expect to get shot
>>
File: 1456455442453.gif (4 MB, 266x350) Image search: [Google]
1456455442453.gif
4 MB, 266x350
Going to throw the biggest fucking party ever.

I expect parties everywhere. Lib tards too busy crying.
>>
>>66590517
grab a coffee, same as any other day
>>
>>66590517
Make a victory breakfast and go to work.

Probably a lot of "cucked" Germans surprising me with their sudden willingness to fight for this country. A lot seem to be waiting for a non-anti-White leader most of all.
>>
i hate starfucks---but i'ma walk into the one with the biggest crowd and buy a coffee and a paper just to listen to all the delicious crying
>>
Me having a job after looking for one for 6 months without an interview. FEELS BAD MAN
>>
Buy the hat.
>>
Get drunk.
I'll be drunk no matter who wins.
>>
Wait for the beginning of WW III as God-Emperor Trump is crowned leader.
>>
Turn on my oven.

My doorbell rings and there's a line of jews waiting to get in.
>>
>>66590517
smile
>>
File: ZvjSAOi.jpg (41 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ZvjSAOi.jpg
41 KB, 960x720
Sit back and enjoy the swj cleanse.
>>
>>66591092
Top kek.
Buy some extra foo foo foamy shit.
Let wip cream collect on your upper lip.
Stick your gut out. And say..
Aw feels good man.
>>
>legal weed up here
>no legal weed up here
>wall down there
>sorry no wall
>time for tax cuts
>enjoy the massive debt hemorrhage
>tomatoes $300/lb
>unemployment 30%
>instigate terror
>Congress disbanded
>summary executions
>many many poor and dead people
>all corporations merge
>corporatist communism
>>
File: daily-wtf-005-12072015.jpg (121 KB, 615x861) Image search: [Google]
daily-wtf-005-12072015.jpg
121 KB, 615x861
THE DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Prologue:

The duplicitous mainstream media will refuse to call the race for President Trump despite widespread victories in the face of electronic voter fraud and other democratic shenanigans. As the news finally breaks there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth by the slobbering retards that comprise modern millennial liberalism. They will be dejected and outraged despite not even understanding the wonderful victory America has bestowed upon itself.

The next morning the dumbest, laziest, most ignorant fools among them will as threatened leave the country by the thousands. This "bloodletting of the pond scum" as it will come to be known will free society of its most useless denizens who will mostly meet their demise in the maelstrom that exists outside of the embrace of our constitution and bill of rights.
>>
>>66594386
Gun grabs. Internet banned. Universal healthcare. No vaccinations. Video games banned
>>
>>66594533

Go back to plebbit, faggottt
>>
>>66590517
>Move to America
>Buy a house cheaper than the cost of a skateboard
>Sits on land three times the size of my country
>Buy gun
>Sit on my porch for the next 300 year because I'm too scared of getting injured and ending up with a $4m hospital debt

The irony of course would be when I injured myself due to accidentally shooting my own leg.
>>
File: 1447295305865.png (44 KB, 226x161) Image search: [Google]
1447295305865.png
44 KB, 226x161
>>66590517
>make an account on Reddit
>tell them that next faggot who's going to take the title of meme commie country from Russia is going to die because of sudden polonium poisoning syndrome
Ugh, every country laughs about USSR because of these shitlords now
I literally can't
>>
>>66590517
10 weighted pull ups, just like every morning
>>
File: 1457322007010.jpg (154 KB, 911x793) Image search: [Google]
1457322007010.jpg
154 KB, 911x793
>>66590517
sit back drink a beer and wait for my leftie freinds to explode with anger
>>
>>66590517
>What is the first thing you do?

Get a job.

>And first thing you expect to happen.

I get a job.
>>
>>66590517
I step outside with my coffee and thank god for the blessings he has bestowed upon us. Go to work, save money, meet a qt start a family, so on and so forth till my end of days.
>>
File: 1441515550531.jpg (99 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1441515550531.jpg
99 KB, 768x576
THE DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Chapter 1
"The Wall"

Just as promised as soon as President Trump lays his hand on the Holy Bible the phones in the oval office will explode in a cacophony of ringing. The Mexican government will pledge to pay all expenses in full for the mighty wall.

Thousands of American contractors and workers will be employed in constructing the finest edifice modern man can erect. The ensuing construction will ignite a boom in American manufacturing as tool and resource industries flood back to the United States. As the two sides race from coast to coast to conjoin, drug cartels will scramble to make deals with President Trump but to no avail.

In a matter of months the world will have a new modern wonder and the United States will stand as a proud sovereign nation with a secure border giving hope and strength to other countries the world over.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.