[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fairly sure the citizens of western europe are being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: refugees-are-human-beings-oki[1].jpg (439 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
refugees-are-human-beings-oki[1].jpg
439 KB, 1800x1200
I'm fairly sure the citizens of western europe are being baited into being the triggers of mass genocide. This refugee crisis and the bullshit that's following it is being done on purpose.

>Merkel invites the whole of the middle east over on boats
>As expected, crime/rape and what have you rise in Germany
>Public opinion already disapproving of refugees, now gets even more sour
>Germany clearly starts trying to wind up it's people
>Multicultural sex classes, banning pork from shops, telling it's women to not be the cause of rape

All of these are stepping stones towards a bigger goal. Get enough public support behind the idea that Muslims/Refugees etc need to be made gone. If the government has your support and the support of the rest of the western countries - because lets face it, you certainly do - then it will lead to 1 thing, a cleansing. The next holocaust. And by gaining the support of all these citizens, no country is going to send their army to stop it.

I think we've been well played.
>>
>>66590453
ISIS are human beings
Stalin was a human bean
Pedophiles are human beans

Doesn't mean they aren't a net detriment to society and need to be forcibly rounded up and gassed
>>
>>66590453
so Europeans are being used by kikes to destroy Islam or the other way around?
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 MB, 1800x1200
>>
>>66590453
Sorry I responded to the picture and not the meat of your argument.

I refuse to believe Merkel is as stupid as her actions make her out to be.

If it's not to cause a world wide kebab removal; I have no fucking idea kek
>>
Jews can have the Nile to the Euphrates if we can have everything else.
>>
Benis
>>
>>66590559
I honestly don't know. But I get the feeling this is part of something bigger. And I hate conspiracy theories, but I refuse to believe you can be so stupid as to ban pork sausages in GERMANY and feel like you need to teach grown adults how to have sex, without thinking your countrymen are happy to accept that.

>>66590651
I figured you did. And yes I agree.
>>
>>66590797
Jews can literally have the whole middle east as long as they leave us alone
>>
>>66590651
It's white genocide. Jews will rule the world without caucasians and asians. They will remain a pure minority while the rest is 75 IQ retards.
>>
>>66590453
That'd be pretty based if you were right, but sadly leftists actually do believe their own bullshit. A genocide is probably on the menu in 20 years, but it will be to Merkel's chagrin
>>
>>66590944
Wouldn't this plan backfire horribly when the stupid majority decides to riot on a global scale?
>>
>>66591157
they'll have population control measures at that point
>>
>>66590944
This is the thing, I don't think it is white genocide. I sincerely believe there is a goal to eradicate a large number of the muslim/middle eastern population from most of these shit hole countries.

You aren't going to do shit to Saudi Arabia, but you can certainly do a lot to the guys in the surrounding countries.

Lure them to you, some will die along the way, the rest will be held in camps (convenient) and the rest will be easy targets on your streets. Let them stir up enough trouble, let the anger brew, let the government come along with their final solution.

Other countries in europe will join in and unlike WW2, you'll actually have widespread support of this.
>>
>>66590523
child molesters*
not the same as pedophiles
child molesters act on it
>>
>>66590453
Well, the apparent plan of NWO has been to destroy both zionism and islam in a third world war that will leave the traumatized masses ready for their new global nanny state

Can it really be called a crackpot conspiracy anymore?
>>
File: hitlerknight.jpg (32 KB, 552x485) Image search: [Google]
hitlerknight.jpg
32 KB, 552x485
>>66590944
they fear the white race because a united and unchained Volk is capable of things beyond comprehension, for example rising from an economic wasteland into a superpower in just six years
>>
File: Reichtangle_1.png (38 KB, 317x483) Image search: [Google]
Reichtangle_1.png
38 KB, 317x483
>>66590453
Just like last time.
>>
>>66590453
You might be on to something and it would be glorious. But I am not too sure there's actually any plan to any of it.
>>
>>66590453
It could go both ways.
Either white europeans genocide the muslims and makes europe great again.
Or we do nothing and slowly mongrelize until white europeans are no more.
>>
Our opinion here is that Merkel is being blackmailed by the US gov. The deal is to accept illegal migrants like crazy and in return permit Germany to remain rich.

If you notice, last year were mediatized major problems such as Volkswagen and Deutsche Bank (actually nobody cared about the bank). And these were warning shots. At that point she was also lured by the chance of winning the peace Nobel, which is pretty much one the few things she doesn't have.

However, has proven difficult to mold stubborn Germans. Barbarian blood runs too strong on veins. Everyday rapefugee houses get trashed, people are vocal in disapproval, coalition is breaking apart and some states assumed open disapproval already. It is difficult for the media to keep downplaying the invasion.

Worse, the invaders don't help themselves and keep doing dumb violence like what you saw in Cologne. Austrians already put their Balkan minions to close routes. Merkel won't change her trajectory so early, but everything around her is changing to fix this problem and at some point she will be able to walk away without showing a dissent opinion towards the US gov.

Takes time, but we're getting the mess solved.
>>
>>66590944
If they wanted that they could bomb them into nothing overnight and have public support.

Instead they've spent 40 years influencing the masses via educational institutions and pop culture to do the exact opposite.

This is no plan to kill the middle east, stop being naive. Why go this route with so much collateral damage when you could have gone the other way and made your people even stronger in the process, not weaker.
>>
>>66592690
>Takes time, but we're getting the mess solved.
I hope you're right, Hans. Germany is really a beautiful country with a beautiful culture and beautiful people. I'm going to be really pissed off if you guys throw that all away and let Europe turn into New Somalia.
>>
>>66590453

This is why Merkel is so sad

she's the fall guy, she is willingly becoming the most hated women alive, she is giving up everything for a chance at a glorious new future for the white people, and she knows she wont live to see it
>>
>>66593212
Explain to me how letting in millions of third worlders, many of whom brazenly rape and brutalize the native Europeans, is IN ANY WAY creating a change at a good life for native Europeans? All while persecuting those who speak out against the immigration policy, and instructing police forces not to release accurate statistics on the crimes?

HOW is this going to end well for anyone?
>>
>>66593212
If only - Fuck it, I've been getting systematically demoralized so long, I'll dare to hope again!
>>
File: 1457396568460.jpg (453 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457396568460.jpg
453 KB, 1800x1200
>>66590453
>>66590617
>>
Won't happen.

There won't be a ''revolution'' simply because there won't be people starving or having no future, our society is thriving and very succesful.

I don't know if you looked at the factors that were present in 1918-1933 Germany, but mass poverty and huge reparations to France was the reality of daily life. Coupled with a weak governing body. And it still took a very long time until something happened.

These factors of mass outrage are simply not present in modern day.
>>
>>66592690
It's not the job of the people to make the laws, it is the job of the government and thus the refugee crisis will indeed, like every other matter, be settled through the government.

It goes against multiple treaties to not help refugees. And Germany has the power to pressure other countries through the EU. Countries like Poland only take gibs from EU and never take on any responsibility. It's time Germany stopped giving these countries free gibs unless they do something in return which is accepting some of the refugee influx, you can't expect Germany to deal alone with it.
>>
>>66595339
>It goes against multiple treaties to not help refugees
refugees cease being refugees when they leave the first safe country, according to international law
>>
File: Gaddaffi.png (2 MB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
Gaddaffi.png
2 MB, 1350x1800
>>66590453
>I'm fairly sure the citizens of western europe are being baited into being the triggers of mass genocide.

Almost.

We're being filled with a race war starter pack because the economy can't hold on much longer. It won't help anything, it's just a distraction from the elites having kept wages stagnant for 50 years and reaped all the profits while selling out every system meant to take care of us with massive debt spending.

When the house of cards falls they don't want a repeat of a people's revolution where we cut their heads off. They want society to have a scape goat and ready made internal war that they can control and then profit off and finally rise from the ashes the leaders of.

That's the only way the giant rolling ball of debt profits can explode and keep them safe.

The seeds are being sown deliberately, the war is engineered. Few can handle this information.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.