[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black groups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Hey 4chan, why is it okay for blacks to have "black-only" groups, and not okay for whites(Caucasians) to have "white-only" groups?
>>
Because african americans have been systemically discriminated against, had enormous suffering, and oh yeah been FUCKING SLAVES FOR 100s OF YEARS

...all by the white man's hands.

This is why.
>>
>>66590258

Who gathered up the africans to be sold to white people?
>>
>>66590173
Because Liberals and self hating whites think its scary and wish to see the white race destroyed.
>>
>>66590392
Other Africans
>>
>>66590258
yeah but now all they do is complain now,"Ohhhh I'm so oppressed! Boo hoo!" niggers.. It's all in their heads.
>>
>>66590435
And Jews.
>>
>>66590485
Goddam jews
>>
>>66590392
Other white people.

>>66590485
A stormfag meme.
>>
>>66590173
It's not nice to brag about belonging to the amazing race.
>>
>>66590258
oh so it's okay to hold an entire race responsible for the misdeeds of a few of their ancestors?
>>
>>66590173

The function of a racially exclusive group is to build solidarity.

African Americans only make up 13% of the U.S. population, and have very little institutional power. Racial solidarity is a means of them building power

White Americans make up 62% of the U.S. population, and have overwhelming institutional power. Racial solidarity in white terms has almost exclusively led to white nationalist groups and other degenerate groups who simply commit hate crimes and violence.
>>
>>66590587
The white race isn't so amazing because we are constantly oppressed by the oppressed.
>>
>>66590173
When black people rally together for a race-based cause they are fighting for their freedom and rights.

When white people exclusively rally together in such a way its to fight minorities, to fight for oppression, to fight for hatred.

Don't argue with me, these are historical facts.
>>
>>66590723
Last I heard blacks have all the same rights and freedoms in the U.S.
>>
>>66590173
Because whites are oppressed and they're not
>>
>>66590723

k get this.
What if white people said..
"Hey, you know that big beautiful continent that is twice the size of the USA that is extremely rich? You can take that. You can just, take it and have it. And we'll fuck off and live in NA where parts of it are all frozen and shit".
>>
>>66590852
>replying to Straya
>>
>>66590958
And what continent would that be? o_O sounds nice.
>>
>>66590173

yes, and the media (the same media that votes >90% democratic) lets them get away with this hypocritical horseshit
>>
>>66590723
White people are the global minority. Also, black rallies are typically all about fighting/attacking white people.
>>
>>66590173
Basically it's tribalism and it's never going away. I think the largest hypocrisy of this type of tribalism is that they hold their political power above the other minorities. This is true in cuckland, where Quebec is given enhanced political agency, and they're treated like some sort of aristocratic family that needs to be appeased. But Quebec will often turn on the other minorities within their borders. This was proven in the last time Quebec tried to separate and the aboriginals in Quebec disputed the attempt by claiming Quebec didn't own the land, they did. So I don't think anyone can say outright that this sort of leniency is based in morality, but is maybe just a form of appeasement.
>>
File: Cc-_5liVAAAvvUO.jpg (30 KB, 599x308) Image search: [Google]
Cc-_5liVAAAvvUO.jpg
30 KB, 599x308
>>
File: 1455534135918.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1455534135918.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>66590258
this is the retarded fact that blacs

A black guy can live like a king in the Western world but they still carry on and bitch about something that happened years ago that is totally out of our control. We can apologize all we want about it but what will it solve? nothing because people don't actually care about slavery, they only bring it up to play the "victim" and gain benefits from that.

Another fact, Nigger isn't really a racist word, because niggers call niggers "niggers" all the time and are cool about it but will only play victim and act offended if a white people simply says "nigger"

These people who play victim just to get through life and the worst kinds of people to have in a society. They are unaware of the fact that people make mistakes and humans learn from mistakes and the only way to move forward as a society is by getting over the past and learning towards a better future, this is too hard to comprehend for most blacks or feminazis.
>>
>>66592438
Nice points, totally agree.
>>
>>66590723
Yeah the tutsis and the hutus were just trying to build a better community.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.