[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RUBIO FEELING THE HEAT: HE'S FUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: rubio_sweating.jpg (135 KB, 634x474) Image search: [Google]
rubio_sweating.jpg
135 KB, 634x474
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/07/politics/marco-rubio-campaign-weighs-getting-out/index.html

HIS OWN CAMPAIGN PEOPLE ARE TELLING HIM TO GTFO BEFORE HE EMBARRASSES HIMSELF EVEN MORE AND DESTROYS HIS POLITICAL CAREER. TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE A ROUGH DAY FOR HIM AGAIN AND SLOW HIM DOWN EVEN MORE. LIGHTWEIGHT CHOKER RUBIO IS FUCKING FINISHED
>>
Rubio should redeem himself destroy kasich in the debate and drop out
>>
>>66590088
Good riddance you faggot cabana boy.
>>
>>66590088
LUBIO BTFO
>>
If he backs out now, would he have a chance being Cruz running mate?
>>
Is it good or bad for Trump if he drops out before Florida?
>>
>>66591145
Good because he's in 2nd place. This furthers Trump's lead
>>
>>66591145
It's good because Trump will beat Rato in a head to head match in Florida. The less are in the more votes go to Trump.
>>
File: dead jfk.gif (162 KB, 949x1142) Image search: [Google]
dead jfk.gif
162 KB, 949x1142
>>66591002
>accepting a running mate that the powers that be would rather see in office.
>>
>>66591145
Probably good. Rubio voters would be split up among Trump, Cruz, and Kasich. I just want to see the so called "Golden Boy" and "Savior of the Republican Party" get BTFO
>>
>>66591145
doesnt matter, winner take all and he wins either way
>>
>>66590088
you can't stop the marco momentum boy haven't you learn yet?
>>
>>66591145
I'm curious to see actually who benefits more. The narrative is that Rubio's voters would mostly go to Cruz, but Cruz (if he dropped out) would go to Trump.

However, the facts we know about Rubio are that white collar and younger college educated favor Rubio. Trump does good with everyone despite the
>poorly educated

meme, so he would get some off of Rubio. But what's interesting is that Cruz apparently does well with late deciders where as Trump has unshakable, early deciders. I think Rubio's voters would mostly flock to Kasich believe it or not. Cruz does best with Evangelicals and Caucusfags. But again on Rubio and Kasich, you've got the conundrum that no one is voting for Kasich at this point, so what I think would happen actually is that a lot of those voters might just fuck off entirely. Most of them probably don't like Cruz or Trump for either one to benefit significantly. They'll either fuck off like I said or be distributed somewhat evenly like >>66591938 said.
>>
>>66592639
I think Rubio voters would go more towards Kasich, i mean if they wanted to pick Cruz they'd have picked him already. They seem to like the underdog
>>
>>66590088
when he loses to trump in florida it is going to be hilarious

this guy is actually a fucking idiot

i somewhat doubted how stupid he was

but deciding to stay in and lose florida is going to be an epic political meltdown
>>
>>66592887
Can Kasich even really be called the underdog at this point though? Poor guy barely even has a presence at this point and he could never catch up to Cruz let alone Trump. Marco at least had a reasonable chance before he blew it. Kasich is a sleepy Carson-tier candidate, not an underdog.
>>
>>66593200
Kasich is only still in the race to try and deny Trump Ohio, don't buy the nice guy bullshit. He's running plenty of negative ads against Trump and is an Establishment neocon to the core. The Establishment is praying that Kasich can win Ohio, gain some momentum, and slow down Trump in later states to deny him the 1237 delegates. The Establishment's last hope is for Kasich to win Ohio and try to force a brokered convention because by the looks of it, the money being spent and the desperation, Rubio isn't winning Florida. If Trump pulls off Ohio and Florida, he wins the nomination outright because Cruz isn't going to stop him in the non-Evangelical primary states later in the schedule.
>>
Cruz will definitely win the nomination if Rubio gets out within a week
>>
He should definitely stay in until Florida's over. He needs Florida before he'll have a foothold in a brokered convention, so I hope he sticks to his plan, wins Florida, and secures his party's nomination. :^)
>>
>>66591145
Good. His campaign people might be telling him to GTFO but GOPe are definitely telling him to stay.
>>
>>66593200
He is angling for a contested convention.
If Rubio drops Kasich benefits the most outside of Florida.
In Florida Rubios supporters may go to Cruz just to deny Trump if he drops.

Since he won't drop until he loses Fl this is all theorycrafting.
>>
>>66594312
Rubio had one of his campaign shills on CNN trying to deny everything, but once the segment was done they double checked everything with all their sources and announced their reporting was 100% accurate. Lubio is finished.
>>
>>66590088
I think that at this point it's all about taking more delegates and votes for Trump so he doesn't win
>>
>>66590088

He's not running for reelection to the Senate, he literally already destroyed his political career and has never practiced law a day in his life. Don't be surprised if you live in Florida and see Little Marco working at a Starbucks.
>>
>>66595203
He is going to be Kasich's VP.
Cruz is getting the SC seat.

Trump is going back to conning rubes in the private sector.
>>
File: 1323264565315.jpg (36 KB, 257x212) Image search: [Google]
1323264565315.jpg
36 KB, 257x212
Marco will 4th with less than 10% in Michigan, Idaho and Mississippi
>>
>>66590230
We don't need him in the debate. If he's going to drop out there is no sense in doing another debate.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.