[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Debt free tuition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (410 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410 KB, 1180x842
Hillary Clinton just explained her position on affordable college education on fox

>debt free tuition
>taxpayer funding for majors leading to jobs
>funding for STEM
>no funding for women's studies
>no funding for music and art majors

This sounds like a pretty good plan, what are /pol/'s problems with this?
>>
It's a lie. It will have the same effect as free tuition does: lower standards, more graduates, equally (or more) competitive job market.

If you're between 18 and 24 right now and not gainfully employed, I pity you.
>>
>>66589569
What about it is a lie? Do you think she won't follow through with it?
>>
File: 1446404705088.jpg (30 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1446404705088.jpg
30 KB, 1024x576
>>66589569
Says the guy that's GAYfully employed.
>>
>>66589771
its a lie just like anti white gutmans promises. All the little whites to flock to that kike will commit mass suicides when only the shitskins gets "FREE" college.
>>
>>66589367
>no funding for music
degenerate
>>
>>66590274
It's against the law to discriminate like that. Memes aside
>>
>>66589771

Probably, but that's not the point. It's an obvious measured "compromise" to Bernie's retarded promise about tuition. It won't happen and won't benefit anyone except in the very short term.

>>66589772

Hey, shut up!
>>
>>66589367
Nothing. Most people on /pol/ would agree with half of her shit if they didn't know it was her.
>>
>>66589367
I'm not really for government subsidized college education. That said, her position is much more reasonable than Bernie's, no question.
>>
File: illegal-aliens-6-471x329.jpg (59 KB, 471x329) Image search: [Google]
illegal-aliens-6-471x329.jpg
59 KB, 471x329
Uh.....free college for illegals paid for with my tax dollars

I'm fucking thrilled I can be daddy to the fucking world.....Fuck Hillary and her rip off charity slush fund
>>
>>66589367
you forgot to add the phrase
>for non whites
after every point
>>
>>66589569
>tfw 25 and unemployed
Phew!
>>
>>66589367
That's actually not a bad plan. Will Trump release a plan on college tuition or will it be another "just remove the lines" episode?
>>
File: lpepe.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
lpepe.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>66591617
>>
>>66589367
Not that bad. I would be interested as to what would be the consequences for not paying off the federal loan. Liquidation of property? Also when do they have to pay off the loan, forever till the day you die? To bad I know what a evil women she is and she is nowhere as good on any other issues. I will never vote for her. She definitely does have better plans than Bernie, I'll give her that.
>>
>>66589367
This is something I have been saying a lot and it is the most sensible. Government subsidy's for degrees that the nation needs.
>>
>>66590508
it's also against the law to steal
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.