[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL ON SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: dadsad.png (426 KB, 676x543) Image search: [Google]
dadsad.png
426 KB, 676x543
Well shitlords???Where?Have any answer to this?

Thought so...
>>
>>66588402
I'm Ok with thi

Evey war produce refugees, so, totally normal.
>>
>>66588402
>What if this were my family?
It's not.

Next question?
>>
>>66588753
This is a stupid answer and you know it.
>>
Horrible, horrible bait, but ill bight. If it was my family, I would probably consider doing many things that arent legal, but then I would just pack my shit and leave. People who give shall recieve. So tell them to fuck off with their gibsmedats.
>>
>>66588402
It would take a literal miracle to violate the laws of genetics and make these shitskins my family.
>>
>>66588402
considering that Canada has basically no gold reserves left, a drama teacher PM, and that same PM still hasn't legalized one of his main platforms, I think they have more important problems they should be dealing with
>>
>>66588402
>If not europe, where?
To the bottom of the mediterranean
>>
>>66588402

If this were my family, my country, I'd be back in my homeland fighting for my place of birth.

Not being a coward and fleeing to another nation expecting them to greet me with open arms.
>>
>>66588890
you're right, because muh feelings is clearly the correct answer
WHAT IF
>IF
It's not that /pol/ lacks empathy, we're just not retarded and understand you can't have mass immigration without putting too much strain on already limited resources. So fuck off paco
oh and
BUILD WALL
>>
File: 1454783563519.jpg (50 KB, 221x271) Image search: [Google]
1454783563519.jpg
50 KB, 221x271
>>66588402
>If not Europe, where?

Israel, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, Mexico... the list goes on.
>>
>>66588402
ayy

>>66589157
UNDA DA SEA
>>
You mean what if my family was displaced by war and I was forced to seek the goodwill of another nation? Of course I would want everything done for my family. But luckily we have governments that (are supposed to) look out for the greater good instead of the good of one family. If there was a hostage situation with my family on one side and an entire city on the other side I'd want my family. That doesn't mean I should expect that city to die.
>>
If it were my family I'd enlist in the military and protect my country.

I wouldn't abandon my country and people like a fucking cockroach.

Syria shouldn't accept these traitors back once all is said and done.
>>
>>66589331
/thread
>>
>>66589205

This.
>>
>>66588402
My family wouldn't deserve much if it was muslim.

That's barely a question.
>>
>1
It's not.
>2
If it was I would've immigrated LEGALLY far before this had happened.
>3
If it was and I hadn't immigrated yet I would stay and protect my family rather than getting them killed trying to cross the sea in a shitty boat with 100 other people.
>>
>>66588402
>14 photos that will make you say fuck borders and law and shit
>>
Rebel Media, which I take with a grain of salt, suggests that the refugees in BC are actually from apartments in Beirut, not from the camps like advertised. Their source is from someone who works within Borders Canada. Does anyone else have info on that matter? It wouldn't be the first time Canada pulled the altruism card for a national PR stunt.
>>
>>66588402

>Nato commander: Isis ‘spreading like cancer’ among refugees

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the European Union

>European governments...should consider publicly addressing the possibility of a terrorist attack using chemical, biological, radiological or even nuclear materials

>PARIS...WASHINGTON DC, LONDON, AND ROME WERE SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED, AS WELL AS TARGETS IN BELGIUM

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>smugglers are explicitly targeting buyers who are enemies of the West

>Tests of the uranium seized confirmed that it was high-grade material that could be used in a nuclear bomb.

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts

>the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
>>
>If not Europe, where?
Shitskinistan.
>>
>>66588402
Who is the kid on the right? Is she a Muslim?
To be honest, she's really cute, I'd adopt and raise her is she was a refugee.
>>
>>66588753
/thread
>>
>>66588402
propaganda...
???
used and abused, and too stupid to realize it...???
ZZZ
けけけ...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.