[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did "Millennial" = SJW, Tumblrqueen, etc. ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: this_shit.jpg (73 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
this_shit.jpg
73 KB, 600x797
I feel like there is a whole generation of men just getting swept under the rug, especially as of late.

On one side, millennials are getting labelled "whinny liberal entitled brats." On the other, the most VOCAL whinny liberal entitled brats of this large population are taking over the dialog and defining this generation, slowly and steadily.

How can we recognize things are getting fucked when this "you're just a ME ME ME manchild" disenfranchising campaign comes at us from all sides? A generation of men getting castrated by the media and "public opinion".
>>
>>66588185

Stop whining and get a job you lazy ass
>>
>>66588185
Stereotyping.

Not all millenials are, sure, but observably a vast majority are.
>>
>>66588185
Congrats, there is an exception to every rule.

If you want to drown them out, become someone worth listening to. Ben Shapiro is a millennial. He's only a couple of years older than I am. The dude found his success, and is part of the 1%, and people of all ages listens to what he has to say.

If you become successful, people want to know the secret behind it. They want to emulate who you are. This is why Trump's books sell, while Rubio's don't.
>>
>>66588185
Because these "men" don't produce anything: no ideas, no discourse, no art, no capital, no innovations/inventions, nothing
>>
>>66588550
>implying even 5% of boomers produced any new ideas or art
wew lad.
>>
>>66588550
Some are starting to, but the reasoning behind this is that nobody takes anyone seriously until they are in their mid-30's, with very rare exception.

I'm a pretty early millennial (born in 86), and I've got another 4 years to go, at minimum.
>>
>>66588411
Millennial, can confirm.
>>
> Stein
Every fucking time, every article. We have a culture dictated by kikes.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x145) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x145
>>66588185
>Why they will save us all
>Joel (((Stein)))
Terrifying.
>>
Wow that is one cringe-inducing cover. I guess Time is taking pointers from Buzzfeed and the Atlantic.
>>
>>66588185
The Whiny fucking Feminist SJW bitches represent because they have no jobs and are media darlings. Hard working men spend their time earning and creating not looking for attention online.
>>
You can't really say much for any surviving generations today.

You've got the baby boomers, who created the "post-civil rights culture" we are suffering from today and are a burden on the economy, you've got brats who have been spoiled by technological convenience, degenerate modern culture and unprecedented material abundance, and then you've got a whole lot of white noise in between.

Fuck em all. The world will start from scratch soon.
>>
The MEME Generation
>>
File: Guile.gif (398 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Guile.gif
398 KB, 200x150
>lazy, entitled, narcissists, millennial, still lives with parents

Sounds exactly like me.
I'm a part of the problem...
>>
>>66590141
Just go to the closest business near you, ask to see the manager, shake his hand look him in the eye and say "I'm the man for the job." :^)
>>
>>66590141
Same. There's no solution either. Instead of moving away from technology and convenience, we're moving deeper into it.

We're doomed and I'm too self absorbed to care.
>>
CHECK EM!!!!!!
>>
I don't care. Let them do their stupid shit. The rest of us millennials are busy doing real shit.
>>
>>66588185
>When did "Millennial" = SJW, Tumblrqueen, etc. ?
When they became sjw, tumblrinas, etc, which was around 2014 or so.
>>
>STEIN
>T
>E
>I
>N
>>
>why they'll save us all

Yeah the 0.001% will save us all. I ain't saving shit
>>
>>66588185
I guess this is fairly right. My friends and I are in our early twenties and have achieved fuck all. I have moved out, they still live with their parents.

About a year ago I decided to stop going out partying and/or drinking except for special occasions. Because I felt like I had not earned to right constantly go out partying every week until I had achieved something decent

When I said this to them they just go, "you've changed man" then continue to get smashed drunk every chance they get
>>
File: 1456035178672.jpg (55 KB, 369x365) Image search: [Google]
1456035178672.jpg
55 KB, 369x365
>Joel Stein
>>
the men are just as bad as the women. When people talk about millennials they're talking about the average 20 something who spends most of their time on social media, not the kind of deranged "red-pilled" spergs that inhabit this board.
>>
>>66588823

In my home country, no one takes you seriously until you are married and have kids. You are still a child until then.
>>
>>66588185

I read that article, it's complete bullshit. It took the stereotypical image of some spoiled, whiny, entitled upper middle-class female intern in some flashy media company as a representation for the entire millennial cohort. Trash, just trash.
>>
File: 1457395144337.jpg (89 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1457395144337.jpg
89 KB, 600x797
>>66588185
>>
What have Millennial men ever done of worth besides jack off and play video games?
>>
>>66592018
>It took the stereotypical image of some spoiled, whiny, entitled upper middle-class female intern in some flashy media company as a representation for the entire millennial cohort

...so in other words, the article validates /pol/'s concept of the millenial.
>>
File: 1455814108243.jpg (5 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1455814108243.jpg
5 KB, 125x115
>Stein
>>
>>66588185

>2011

>62% of 20-24 year-old mothers were unwed

Among women who had given birth in the past year were unmarried;

>68% of negro
>43% of spic
>26% of White
>11% of gook

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/single-motherhood-increases-census-report_n_3195455.html

>asians have highest salaries
>asians have highest sat scores
>asians commit the least crime
>>
>>66588185
Ignore what /pol/ says about anything
You fucking tards never EVER back up anything you say with any evidence.
>>
File: crime data (2014).png (204 KB, 1714x1091) Image search: [Google]
crime data (2014).png
204 KB, 1714x1091
>>66594373
>>
File: facts.png (155 KB, 713x838) Image search: [Google]
facts.png
155 KB, 713x838
>>66594373
>>66594493

>much racist drug laws
>>
Millenials only became that way because of the actions of the boomers.

Boomers are the cause.
Millennials are the effect.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.