[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Filed the paperwork to run for president in 2016 Is Romney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: Mitt_Romney_by_Gage_Skidmore_6.jpg (1 MB, 2070x2730) Image search: [Google]
Mitt_Romney_by_Gage_Skidmore_6.jpg
1 MB, 2070x2730
>Filed the paperwork to run for president in 2016

Is Romney gonna do it?
>>
Who cares? He's a has been
>>
>>66586936
literally every republican voter would be pissed if they have a brokered convention and give it to R-Money, nobody fucking voted for him
>>
>>66587096

>said the dolan drumpf shill

I'd vote for Romney over trump as most true conservatives would.
>>
File: obama-final_18995_8113.jpg (424 KB, 2265x1548) Image search: [Google]
obama-final_18995_8113.jpg
424 KB, 2265x1548
>>66587096

True, that and I feel like the fact he lost in 2012 kinda is a little hard to overcome. Obama had a pretty fucking clear victory over him.
>>
>>66587249
the rest of my family all like Rato and they said they would be pissed
kill yourself
>>
>>66586936
No.
Too many of these posts are showing in quick succession I smell an attack.
>>
Why does everyone think he will wait until the brokered convention? Can't he just jump in after Rubio drops?
>>
File: LizMair.jpg (28 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
LizMair.jpg
28 KB, 600x338
>>66587249
>I'd vote for Romney over trump as most true conservatives would.
>>
File: 1456461564946.png (633 KB, 1280x669) Image search: [Google]
1456461564946.png
633 KB, 1280x669
>>66587402

Fuck off back to Plebbit
>>
>>66587269
Not so much. Ohio, Virginia, and Florida were about as close as can be, had Romney won the three of those states he'd be running for second term right now.
>>
>>66586936
I hope he does. He will only split the Establishment vote even more. No Trump supporter will switch to Romney if he enters the race. All Trump has to do is keep bringing up how he fucking blew it in 2012 and is a choker and a loser.
>>
File: donald-trump-no-nose.jpg (70 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-no-nose.jpg
70 KB, 1200x627
If trump actually debated Romney it would be over immediately.

Dolan dumpf is a fucking joke and Romney will win the election.
>>
>>66586936
no he is choker
>>
File: tumblr_mc26s0ywSg1rtgv4po1_250.jpg (111 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc26s0ywSg1rtgv4po1_250.jpg
111 KB, 250x250
>>66587871
>>66587005
>>66587746

Trump shills are the biggest joke, they just repeat the same shit he said over and over. No wonder they're voting for Trump.
>>
>>66588021
dude, he lost against obama.. why the fuck would he run again? he had is chance and he screwed up
>>
File: 1457226380908.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
1457226380908.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>66588021
you have to go back lad
>>
>>66587249
Kek, even if Cruz and Trump shills will beat each other in the streets to see their candidate win, they will team up and give an independent party the boost it needs to run nationally. We'll take 4 years of Cuckary Cuckton to get a party that actually represents us. Trump killed the republican party as it was nationally. Now it's up to the state level organisations to get behind people like Cruz and Rand or die out.
>>
Doesn't he have to win in 8 states minimum to be eligible for the nomination? In that case he'll be splitting cuckservative votes with Rubio while giving Trump a boost because it'll be extremely obvious what the GOP establishment is trying to do.
>>
>>66586936
I don't care, if gets the nom he will be a 2 time loser. What have Conservatives Conserved our country has been sold out from under us.
>>
>RULE NO. 40
>Nominations
>(b) Each candidate for nomination for President of the United States and Vice President of the United States shall demonstrate the support of a 40 of 42 majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states, severally, prior to the presentation of the name of that candidate for nomination. Notwithstanding any other provisions of these rules or any rule of the House of Representatives, to demonstrate the support required of this paragraph a certificate evidencing the affirmative written support of the required number of permanently seated delegates from each of the eight (8) or more states shall have been submitted to the secretary of the convention not later than one (1) hour prior to the placing of the names of candidates for nomination pursuant to this rule and the established order of business.
>eight or more states
Mitt cucked yet again
>>
>>66588721
Probably something stupid like a brokered or contested convention in case nobody gets the delegate count.

Nobody actually has a fucking clue what would happen if it went to that, which has a good chance of happening.
>>
File: RandEraserheadG.gif (2 MB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
RandEraserheadG.gif
2 MB, 600x434
>>66588541

>MFW libertarian shills still post here.
>>
>>66588021
Romney kicked Obama's ass in the first debate and then did nothing for the rest of the campaign. He's a fucking pussy. The election was on a silver platter for him and he didn't take it. He lost because he couldn't get people in his own party to show up to vote.
>>
>>66587485
It doesn't work that way. To even get your name on the primary ballet you had to get 'x' amount of signatures on a petition in every State you're planning to participate in the primary in. That's partially why these guys started announcing their campaigns in the early summer in the year before the election even though actual primaries didn't started until February of their year -- to actually get the attention and people needed to fulfill the primary petitions in every State.
Only way Romney can get in is with there being a brokered convention and he gets brought up and nominated on the ballot when they all recast their votes, with him winning the majority of them. Which is really unlikely it-self, as that's assuming all those delegates which pledge them-self to Trump, Rubio, and Cruz wouldn't vote for them again at the convention (assuming none of them drop out by then in such case). Those three would have to be pretty unpopular with all the entire Republican base to lose the nomination to Mittens in such case, which isn't the case now. That, or both Cruz and Rubio drop out and endorse Mittens in such a case.
>>
LIGTWIET CHOCKER
>>
>>66588856
Sure you do. Trump would get shit on, probably Cruz too and the candidate would be a party stooge.

This is a good thing because it would, in effect, trigger the end of the Republican party as a viable political party.
>>
>>66586936

Yes, his plan is to steal delegates in Utah, the only state he can win.
>>
Trump supporters are pretty mouthy about someone who has topped out at 35% of the vote(Not polls they don't count retard)

There is a part of Trumps support that is "Trump or Bust" who will simply slink away after the convention and the rest will return home to beat the dems.
>>
>>66587529
Funny Story:

One weekend when I was in the Army and stationed in Puerto Rico, my buddy and I meet a couple of women from England. We go out and drink and party, show them the island, have lots of sex, and have an all around great weekend.

A few years later, I see Liz Mair on TV, and I swear she looks familiar, but I cant place her face.

Then I see her picture on the internet with longer hair, and it clicks. She was one of the women from England that my buddy and I partied with all weekend in Puerto Rico.

Good times.
>>
>>66587249
>He thinks conservatives would vote for R-Money
>He doesnt remember the >3 million Republicans that stayed home on election day in 2012 because of his shit RINO policies
>>
>>66586936
hes gonna lose like a bitch just like how he lost like a bitch in 2012

what are his plans when he becomes president again? no one knows! he doesnt even know!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.