[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is "white pride" looked down upon while "black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 220x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 220x321
Why is "white pride" looked down upon while "black pride" isn't?
>>
>>66586075
both are filled with equally retarded people
>>
Black pride is allied with feminsm and the illuminati agenda ... White pride is full of meth heads.
>>
Marxist frameworks being applied to history, which requires an oppressor and an oppressed class. Blacks at the victims, whitey is the oppressor. Thus one is an empowered individual when he displays pride, while the other is a dick.

In summary: Jews.
>>
>>66586537

Would you agree that, in this aspect, blacks are more privileged?
>>
Black nationalists in the 60s seemed alright. They were getting their shit together and actually caring about their communities, working towards a better future for their families and whatnot. Then rap and crack aflame along.
>>
>>66586075
because showing off is bad sportsmanship.
everyone one knows that whites are the master race, don't have to go around shouting it all day.
>>
File: 1456320690642.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1456320690642.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
>>66586075
Why do you even have to ask?
>>
>>66586075

neos made it look bad
>>
>>66586746
*came along, fuck mobile
>>
>>66586431

I'm a white nationalist and have never done an illegal drug in my life.

kill yourself or i'll do it for you fuckingcuck.
>>
File: Who could it be.jpg (30 KB, 591x820) Image search: [Google]
Who could it be.jpg
30 KB, 591x820
>>66586075
No clue friend.
>>
>>66586075
Jew here. Just don't do white pride, do european pride or (insert nation here) pride and you can have as many parades as you want.
Look at Oktoberfest, St. Patrick's Day.
They're white pride celebrations.
>>
>>66587215
>Jew here

die now
>>
File: why.jpg (344 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
344 KB, 1024x683
It's because the best way to destroy an ideology is to portray it as "evil" in the media enough to get it despised by most people.
What will happen then is that the ideology will be filled with a bunch of edge-lords and artist loners, basically dooming it to die from the inside.
>tl;dr it is looked down on because negative media coverage attracts artists, discrediting the normal adherents to the idea
>>
>>66586431
>and the illuminati agenda
being a tinfoil isn't much better. and btw black pride guys hate women, especially white women.
>>
>>66587369
*autists
>>
>>66586075
Because most of the white pride guys look like untermensch Slavs.
>>
>>66587315
Make me, bitch boi.
>>
>>66586075

The only real reason is because there are a sufficient number of self-loathing whites to make it a thing.
>>
>>66586878
Crack aflame sounds about right though, lmao
>>
>>66586075
Because white pride leads to the murdering and oppressing of minorities.
>>
>>66586075
white pride is like humping the air at your opponent and spiking the ball and calling them fags when you score a touchdown in a 70-nothing super bowl game whereas black pride comes off more like when they let a retarded kid on the field during halftime to "score a touchdown".
>>
Because having pride in your skin color, something you have no control over, is a fucking stupid notion, and white people should be intelligent and self aware enough to realize that. Leave the idiotic, pointless cheerleading to the lesser races.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.