[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>changes name from Drumpf so he can spill hate by bashing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: image00113.jpg (47 KB, 516x667) Image search: [Google]
image00113.jpg
47 KB, 516x667
>changes name from Drumpf so he can spill hate by bashing immigrants while hiding the fact that he too is an immigrant

How is this allowed?
>>
Gutman
>>
>>66584939
germans immigrated to a shithole to make it a better place, shitholes immigrated to a better place to make it a shithole
>>
Don't even support Trump but that is literally the weakest argument against him, who gives a fuck about a name?
Especially one his fucking grandparents changed before he was born.
>>
>>66584939
>born in NY
>immigrant
Okay
>>
>>66584939
Do you not understand
No one cares about white immigrants retard
>>
>>66584939
Remember, he changed his name generations before his birth. So if he's accountable for this, then he has a time machine, and I want the man with the time machine in office.
>>
>>66584939
>Rafael Cruz changes his name to Ted
>Bernie Gutman changes his name to Sanders
Hmmm...
>>
He didn't change his name so you are wrong.
>>
>>66584939
Difference between legal and illegal immigrants.
>>
uh huh, what is your opinion of Schwarzenegger then?
>>
File: 1448733759624.jpg (96 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1448733759624.jpg
96 KB, 635x600
DUDE DRUMPF LMAO
>>
>>66584939
Show me proof that Donald Trump changed his last name.

You can't, because he was born with the name Trump. One of his ancestors changed their name to Trump long before Donald was born.

Sage this fucking thread.
>>
Stale meme created by le current year man.
Truly ironic.
>>
He doesn't bash immigrants you fucking retard.
Actually do your research instead of letting the media jizz everywhere in your ass.
>>
This is the most fucking retarded argument in any political venue ever. Literally name calling.
>>
he too is an immigrant
>>
>>66584939
Trump didn't change his name, retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>bashes ILLEGAL immigrants

hate to break it to you OP, but he only bashes illegal immigrants

I don't like criminals either, so Im fine with this.
>>
>Legal

A word retarded lefties don't seem to understand
>>
>>66585380
Fun fact that was in the 1600s, like most liberal points it's almost entirely built on repeating lies
>>
>>66584939
It was 600 years ago, if it actually did happens, unlike your best kike Bernie GUTMAN

http://www.geni.com/people/Elias-Eli-Sanders/6000000027756093071

Bernie Gutman's father changed name to sanders and yet that cake teethed kike faggot Oliver won't talk about this fact will he?
>>
>>66585106

>wants to deport numerous natural-born americans because their parents were mexicans

wut
>>
File: 1455341092730.jpg (60 KB, 295x342) Image search: [Google]
1455341092730.jpg
60 KB, 295x342
>>66584939
>>
>>66584939
Changes name to become american. Lives for generations in anerica. American nationalist.
"Huh ur not ermerican!"
My family has been in america since before fucking independance, and my ancesters changed their obnoixious euro name too. It's like... part of what makes you american. Ditching euro heritage for the new world.
Want to bring up how many black people changed their names after emancipation and laugh at them faggots?
This fucking dru-whateverthefuck meme is fucking autustic reddit horseshit.
>>
>>66584939
>Wants to stop illegal immigration
>"WAAAAH HE HATES ALL IMMIGRANTS"
>>
>>66584939
>OMG LEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE THE SAME AS PEOPLE WHO CAME HERE ILLEGALLY AND DON'T PAY TAXES
>>
File: 1457301397340.png (2 MB, 1051x1936) Image search: [Google]
1457301397340.png
2 MB, 1051x1936
>>66585977
>thinks that illegally crossing into a country and give birth to anchor babies is the same as coming over legally

Wut?
>>
>>66584939
>his ancestors immigrated legally decades ago
>he's a natural born citizen, no immigration involved on his part
Yeh, fuck off cunt
>>
>>66585977
You have an incredibly biased opinion or believe everything you see on the TV news or what your marxist friends post online if you really believe that.
>>
>>66584939
I see the Drumpf retard test is working beautifully, so easy to spot the truly brainwashed imbeciles that aren't worth anyone's time. Thanks Mr. Current Year.
>>
so liberals are attacking assimilation now
>>
>>66586371
that picture is so stupid
>>
File: 1426170474683.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1426170474683.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
>>66584939
He didn't change his name retard. Distant ancestors had another name, just like virtually everyone in america.
>>
>>66585763
did America even exist 600 years ago?
>>
>>66584939
I thought it was his grandfather he changed his name from Drumpf to Trump. You can hardly hold Donald accountable for this. Trump is the name he was born with.
>>
>>66586615
Triggered by the truth? Upset that your crowd failed to get the niggers to vote for your golden kike instead of the lying convict?
>>
>>66584939
Did he get here illegally? Didnt think so
>>
>>66586954

Black people have been kept ignorant by the whites for the past centuries precisely so that would happen, you mouthbreathing piece of shit.

When education fails, the oppressed dream of becoming oppressors.
>>
>>66586954
>lying convict
Well they're just reverting to type m8. She dindu nuffin
>>
>>66584939
>bashing immigrants
ILLEGAL immigrants

You can never repeat it enough times for these faggots to understand. It's never fucking enough.
>>
File: Aamer.jpg (2 MB, 2993x4122) Image search: [Google]
Aamer.jpg
2 MB, 2993x4122
>>66587134
>Black people have been kept ignorant by the whites for the past centuries precisely so that would happen

You know darkies sold each other into slavery

King Tegbesu made £250,000 a year selling people into slavery in 1750. King Gezo said in the 1840's he would do anything the British wanted him to do apart from giving up slave trade:

"The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery…"

The only reason you're mad is because WE DID IT BETTER

>Get shrekd
>>
>>66584939
If libs are so eager to revert his ancestory name back to Drumpf, does that mean we can get away with calling Caitlyn Jenner "Bruce"?
>>
>>66587518

So basically you can't refute, so you just change subject. Nice.

As I said, the oppressed dream of becoming oppressors when they're taught that's how the world works. The sad fate of Africa is just further proof of that.

Being proud of being an oppressor because you're "better" at it is very childish.
>>
>>66584939

Fuck off you subhuman darkened creature of blasphemous metissage. Your dirty beady-eyed hispanic face is not welcome on this proud ancestral Anglo-Saxon board. Filthy mud-blooded animals like you belong only in the primal jungle hunting other degenerate creatures of your kind and carving up their flesh with a rusty machete that your granddad Joaozinho Carlos de Ronaldopereira left to you. All in all you are nothing but a primitive atavism of evolution, a repulsive undeveloped primate polluting this planet which rightfully belongs to the Aryan Race. Drive your old machete through your own chest if you want to end your suffering, because you won't become any more human as days go by, you fucking cruel misrepresentation of humanity, goddamn godless indian subhuman mongoloid.
>>
>>66587806
>Being proud of being an oppressor because you're "better" at it is very childish.

Yes because lord know when white people are in charge everything just falls to shit doesn't it. I mean if only we were more like Scandinavia I mean its not like they could be better because they have a higher density of whites that would be
>waysist

Rhodesia used to be the bread basket of Africa
Good luck trying to find even an empty basket there now you marxist scum

>Being happy you do things better is childish
Whatever you say cuckold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71KwJ11O0fI
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 357x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 357x230
>>66584939

OP, you stupid nigger. We are all either immigrants to the United States or descended from immigrants. The difference is that today's immigrants come here and immediately collect all manner of welfare and financial aid without ever having paid a nickel not the system. Immigrants from the time of the last mass immigration came to the U.S. and collected no welfare and had to work their way out of poverty. Furthermore, those immigrants worked very hard to immediately integrate and assimilate into American culture. Now, today's immigrants still pledge loyalty to their country of origin and, what is worse, parade around with their flags while insisting that their culture is superior to the American way of life -- almost baiting Americans into a confrontation.
>>
>>66584939
So have a history lesson my uneducated bait poster:

The name Drumpf can be traced down to the year 1602, where they lived in the german city of Kallstadt as vintner after the 30 year war.
The family changed the name over the course of the 16th century from Drumpf to Trump as the german language evolved.
Donald Trumps grandfather Friederich Trump (never called Drumpf, he was born Trump) born on 14. March 1869 in Kallstadt emigrated to the US in 1885 and became a naturalized citizen of the united states in 1891 in the process he anglicized his first name from Friederich to Frederick.

Source:
>https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
just use google translate.

Now kill yourself.
>>
>>66584939
Donald Trump did not change his name. You're a clueless moron who should be ashamed of himself.
>>
>>66584939
Get out
>>
>>66584939

He's white. Who cares?
>>
>>66588245
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/April/Soviet-Sweden-Model-Nation-Sliding-to-Third-World

Here is some salt for that wound of yours

>One U.N. report says Sweden will be a third-world nation in about 15 years, below Libya and Bulgaria.

Ah smell the utopia
>>
>>66588245

>when white people are in charge everything just falls to shit doesn't it
Yes.

When whites were in charge, slavery happened, and Europe almost self-destructed with countless religious wars.

>Scandinavia
A progressive part of the world. That's why they're successful.

But anyway, you moved the goalposts. Oppressing others is not being in charge. You have the most warped worldview I've ever seen, I hope you're just an edgy angry teen.
>>
>>66586817
2016 - 1492 = 524 years but really less than that because columbus /=/ america and all
>>
File: TrudeauWinning.jpg (113 KB, 1300x732) Image search: [Google]
TrudeauWinning.jpg
113 KB, 1300x732
>>66589711
>slavery happened
Britain abolished it dumbass

>That's why they're successful.
Progessive does not entail success. Just because you're making "progress" of the side of a cliff doesn't mean you're going to a nice place

>Oppressing others is not being in charge
Whats this Jewish babble? I bet you think killing your enemies means they win. Fucking spastic

> I hope you're just an edgy angry teen.
Yeah well hope springs eternal doesn't it
>>
>>66590346

>everybody else is my enemy

You're literally a caveman. I'm done talking with you.
>>
>>66590346
>Britain abolished it dumbass

So did the US, until Democrats reinstitutionalized it under the guise of welfare.
>>
>>66590643
Yeah well a friend to all is a friend to none

Kind of how everyone being special means nobody is
>>
>>66590841

So because I said not everyone is an enemy of mine, that implies everyone is necessarily a friend of mine?

Here's your F in logic. Couldn't expect anything else from a caveman really...
>>
>>66591052
"A friend to all is a friend to none." ~ Aristotle

>that implies everyone is necessarily a friend of mine?

Who said anything about that being linked to it? its because you're a communist piece of shit that likes illegal immigration - BUILD A WALL

Nice talking about logic faggot. Read some Aristotle.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.