[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE JEWS USED TO LAUGH >It’s not just me, of course. Jake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 53252353525.jpg (33 KB, 435x423) Image search: [Google]
53252353525.jpg
33 KB, 435x423
THE JEWS USED TO LAUGH

>It’s not just me, of course. Jake Tapper of CNN now says he's received anti-Semitic tweets "all day." My friend Bethany Mandel, another orthodox Jew who opposes Trump, just bought herself a gun out of fear of unhinged Trump supporters. John Podhoretz of Commentary says he receives tweets consistently from "literally neo-Nazi White supremacists, all anonymous…I don't think I can attribute being a supporter of Trump to being a validator or an expresser of these opinions, but something was let loose by him."
>Noah Rothman of Commentary tweets, "It never ends. Blocking doesn’t help either. They have lists, on which I seem to find myself."
>>
Trump is probably many things but not anti-semitic.
As sad as it is.
>>
wow people get hate messages by anonymous people on the internet its literally another shoah
>>
The media deserves no remorse, no pity. They know what they did.
>>
>>66584877
It doesn't really matter what Trump believes. What's more important is what people believe Trump believes and what people now feel comfortable saying publicly as this wave of anti-PC sentiment spreads from people first feeling comfortable with being against immigration or against Islam and now being against jews. They opened up pandora's box when jews like Ben Shapiro started flirting with being against political correctness.

http://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/03/first-they-came-for-ben-shapiro.html
>>
>>66584774
>oy vey goyim! you dont need a gun to protect yourself! the government will! dont be an insane teabagger!
>oy vey they are threatening me online, i better buy a gun!
>>
>>66585050
>The media deserves no remorse, no pity. They know what they did.

What did they did?
>>
>>66585608
Replaced truth with lies and fed it to the public.
>>
>>66585793
>the media lies
I think you mean
>the media reports facts and information in a way which I find disagreeable and/or conflicts with my worldview
>>
File: 1432426703066.jpg (8 KB, 349x237) Image search: [Google]
1432426703066.jpg
8 KB, 349x237
>>66584774
>They have lists, on which I seem to find myself.
>>
>>66585964
X4 Tusk

Sounds kinda like a robot to me, how did you pass the capcha test?

In unrelated news, the media only reports the side of the story their agenda benefits from.
>>
>>66584774
OY VEY, GOYIM

REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION

IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH
>>
File: 1457247417771.png (28 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
1457247417771.png
28 KB, 800x564
>>66584774
>Jews buy guns to protect themselves
>Jews advocate heavy gun control

fucking kikes
>>
File: Bullpup___MAC.gif (3 MB, 452x254) Image search: [Google]
Bullpup___MAC.gif
3 MB, 452x254
>>
File: 1455870824017.png (604 KB, 600x753) Image search: [Google]
1455870824017.png
604 KB, 600x753
>>66585964
Do you actually believe this, anon?

What world do you live in?

Even in real life, most people realize that the media is riddled with some of the most dishonest people to ever walk the earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nolbmguzvGk
>>
>>66584774
You mean an anti-gun Jew bought a gun through legal means for the sole purpose of protecting herself against the perceived threat of violence?

That sounds an awful lot like why many hard working law abiding Americans buy guns. But of course, those people are inherently in the wrong because they are not G-d's chosen and as such, do not have the special chosen privilege of gun ownership that comes with being perpetually persecuted, right Mr. 6Millionstein?
>>
File: 1457317041379.png (1 MB, 968x1350) Image search: [Google]
1457317041379.png
1 MB, 968x1350
>>66584774
Oy vey its anudda shoah! What happens when you kick a dog one too many times?
>>
Totally afraid of guns until they and their private security team needs them too. Jewish hypocrisy as usual
>>
>>66585565
My first thought
>>
>>66584774
>"but something was let loose by him"

Holy shit. Nothing was 'let loose' by Trump. The cat was already out of the bag before Trump. Trump simply came along at the same exact time.

Whats really happened, is that the sick kikes have been tearing shit up for decades, particularly in the past 5 years where they've started a race war, divided everyone and spent their entire waking professional lives literally telling white people they're pieces of shit for existing. Not only this, but they've sided with Islamists over western society out of malice for white society and everyone knows.

>why do you hate me so goyim? Why do I feel unsafe?

Made your bed, lie in it. Kikes are all the same, they have a tremendous cosmic guilt looming over them always, in which they are fully accountable for - but will never actually atone for.

Fucking Slime. It's the marching order of your typical narcissistic bully, who pushes everyone around, beats the shit out of people, terrorizes whatever environment they inhabit - then breaks down uncontrollably when forced to look in the mirror. Even when they stare themselves down, they can't - they're physically unable to admit fault. Instead, they blame everyone else for the savage wasteland they created and scold their accusers for making them feel uncomfortable. Get used to the squirming shlomo
>>
File: FUCK WITH JEWS.png (247 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
FUCK WITH JEWS.png
247 KB, 540x517
>>66584774
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.