[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people here call him 'El Rato'? Is that because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (453 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
453 KB, 3200x1680
Why do people here call him 'El Rato'? Is that because of his looks? Or are there any other reasons to it?
>>
File: falwell-2.jpg (33 KB, 511x384) Image search: [Google]
falwell-2.jpg
33 KB, 511x384
>>66582492
He always reminds me of some oily Televangelist, for some reason
>>
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP THATS WHY

USA USA USA USA
>>
File: 1457138508622.png (1 MB, 936x1179) Image search: [Google]
1457138508622.png
1 MB, 936x1179
No reason in particular
>>
File: joel-osteen-the-power-of-i-am.jpg (30 KB, 635x472) Image search: [Google]
joel-osteen-the-power-of-i-am.jpg
30 KB, 635x472
>>
>>66582492
We use the term "rat" for anyone who is underhanded or amoral, which is what Ted is. As for the "El" part, he is half cuban.
>>
File: rato eats some cheese.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rato eats some cheese.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>66582492
he likes nose cheese
>>
File: Therewillbeblood.jpg (17 KB, 562x269) Image search: [Google]
Therewillbeblood.jpg
17 KB, 562x269
>>66582492
He's just got that kind of smile that seems as if he's evaluating just how much of a rube you are, and how much he can take you for.
>>
>>66582862
Wow, that makes sense! Thanks.
>>
>>66582492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT9UWjL8DTE
>>
>>66582923

Fucking weird and gross.
>>
His looks and what he did to Carson was a rat move
>>
>>66582740
hello booger
>>
Looks like a rat + Spic = El Rato
>>
Half cuban + a liar.
>>
>>66582661
Well it's his tone and he keeps mentioning God and God's will to make him president

What a liar
>>
Because he's lying backstabbing sellout and a career politician?
>>
It stared with the "premature balding rat" (wallabe) bc thry have the same sort of all- black eyes. You can't see the Whites of his eyes.
He also looks like a rat bc he's a marrano cuban jew/ parody of the Cuban from scarface, ad he's dishonest as fuck and sends out " Voter Violation" notices trying to scare people.
He's the ugliest form of scum who feeds on refuse, and "rato" also sounds spanish.
Interestingly, his jews put a copyright claim and picture a few days after it started here. Google it.
>>
>>66582661
can't imagine why
>>
Why doesn't 'Ted' Cruz go by his real first name, Rafael?
>>
>>66582767
FIRST ONE TO PRAY GETS TO STAY IN MY MEGACHURCH
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.