[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cucks for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-03-07-14-41-20.png (653 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-07-14-41-20.png
653 KB, 1080x1920
Based weedman
>>
File: 0987.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
0987.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
Heh. Hes scared now.
>>
File: youknowhowthatshouldgo.jpg (69 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
youknowhowthatshouldgo.jpg
69 KB, 562x530
le weedman actually being an adult for once?
>>
>>66580996
#burnthefeels

Time to start acting like grown ups. 2015 is over.
>>
>>66580996

I hate the Weedman for a lot of things but when it comes to anything remotely controversial or serious I think he actually really does seem to 'get it right' a little bit. He's good at maintaining bridges rather than burning them.

He knows his place. He's willing to go do to a bunch of fag parades and wear Paki clothes and move Syrians into Toronto but I think he (more realistically, his advisers because I don't think he's making any solo decisions at all - he's the anti-Harper) has some sense in his decisions when it comes to 'Merica, war, etc.
>>
File: 1457213235738.jpg (70 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1457213235738.jpg
70 KB, 960x640
>>66580996
Weedman has finally flipped
>>
>>66581515
Well, naturally. He literally doesn't know anything so he listens to his advisors for everything, which could actually be a good thing for Canada.
>>
>>66581515
>anti-Harper
You summed it up well right there.

I think that's a good thing.
>>
>>66581797
Meh, as far as globalist schills go he wasn't too bad.

Though, placating the gun-totting public with getting rid of the long gun registry was only to buy some time before they could bring in trudeau 2.0 AKA Prime Minister Zoolander.
>>
>America this some nasty ass nominee i hate u so much but the diplomacy game ridiculous
>>
This is why Canadians pay more attention to American politics than Canadian.

We're a satellite state of the US and we'll ultimately do whatever they tell us.
>>
File: pepe_harper.jpg (42 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
pepe_harper.jpg
42 KB, 500x538
>>66581661

Absolutely. I think his public image and the way he seems to make appearances and statements based on Facebook likes rather than evidence-backed policy goals is completely retarded but at the same time I don't give a fuck if the guys behind the scenes are half reasonable.

It's too early to tell what they're like so far but if it goes how I think it will go based on liberal party history, it won't be a bad time for Canada.

Honestly I've always felt that my day-to-day life and the more general atmosphere in the world is WAY more heavily impacted by American politics so I tend to follow your elections with more interest.

>>66581797

It might be. I'm right-wing but Harper was a cunt in a lot of ways. I think he was too Evangelical and short-sighted.

>>66582080
>>66582080

Yeah. He's far from the worst but I think that we could have had some real success as a nation with someone else leading the way during the last 10 years or so.

But most of this country has no drive or desire for greatness at all so it's fitting in a way.
>>
>>66580996
>Trudeau: I hate Rayciss Trump! I'll ban him!
>One Cucknadian economy collapse later
>Trudeau: I-I'll work with the God Emperor Trump. Pls gib monies.
We'll help Cucknada all right...

Gulag is such a harsh word. Let's call it a re-education and re-socialization vacation. You Canucks prepared to be culturally deriched?
>>
Importing Muslims is not good for any country
>>
>>66580996
He'd have a choice!
>>
Wow, I really wasn't expecting that. Kudos for the weed man for being diplomatic but you're still a faggot.
>>
>>66580996
He meant he'll work together with Trump with the Northern Wall
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.