[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU-NATO-UN-USA-ESA-NASA thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: UNSC.png (2 MB, 1287x1440) Image search: [Google]
UNSC.png
2 MB, 1287x1440
The west is weakening. China is on the Rise.
US is losing it's hegemony. Russia is acting more aggressive every day.

It seems to me all the more logical that the US and the EU need to strengthen its ties & get comfy together. To balance out Russia and China, I would say that it's logical for the EU to create a single army, and eventually create a United States of Europe.

Who cares about political correct ''gulag'' I thought you liked totalitarian states? So you don't have anything to lose.

What do we have to lose? Our sovereignity? Lel. Why do you give a fuck about it? Nobody in your country gives a fuck about you, nationalism is dead, and it's not rising. 1800's are the past. You are surfing 4chan...like me, we, you and me don't have anything you to lose. We might as well have some fun and take part in one of the biggest happenings and experiments in the world. Lets get this ride started!
>>
>>66580592

Get fucked, cloggy. Stick your globalism up your ass.
>>
>>66580592

You need to stop being cucks first.

You can't be cucks and then suddenly decide to act all tough.
>>
Fuck off. We're going to bro it up with Putin and rule the rest of the world.
>>
>>66580708
its not globalism. China is very nationalistic. Russia is very nationalistic. The world is getting increasingly devided. I don't want to be ruled by the bad guys in dark suits and red flags. I want to be ruled by the good guys with the better technology and the blue flags.
>>
>>66581017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
>>
>>66580592
>US and the EU need to strengthen its ties & get comfy together. To balance out Russia and China
i would rather have the eu and russia team up
americans are enemies of europe

china if overhyped and will not rise too soon, but they theoretically could as soon as the americans collapse

europe should not unite, and its survival is directly dependent on the death of the EU and a weakening of american influence here
>>
Chinas going to collapse any year now, and more than likely it will cause a semi global depression again. Chinas gdp is rising but the vast majority of it is their own government giving people jobs to create things that arent even being used. There are thousands of poorly built apartment buildings that no one lives in and they keep building more and more in the same area.

This combine with the fact that pollution has costs theyve been ignoring for far too long is going to make them implode.
>>
>>66581319
>he wants to be ruled by Russia
you have never been to Eastern Europe and you have never talked to Eastern Europeans who know what Russia rulership is like
>>
>>66580592
Why not a Powerful europe of cooperating nations instead of a multicultural hellhole?

Id quite happily fight for europe somewhere far far from my green island, but when I returned I would want to see an irish nation ruled by the irish people, not a state in the european multicultural soup.

Europe should strive to stand on its own, without having to rely on merica for protection.
>>
>>66580592
>american super soldier caked in electronics
>gets taken out by a canadian wielding an old microwave oven and a baseball bat

RIDE THE TIGER, YOU CAN SEE HIS STRIPES BUT YOU KNOW HE'S CLEAN
>>
>>66580592
edgy

come try and take my guns faggit i'll cheese ya without a second thought
>>
>>66581833

The west cannot thrive while the United States remains the sole superpower of the world, you're out of your mind.

The Americans either elect Trump or the country is going to see civil war and balkanization within our lifetime. Hillary and Bernie are going to burn everything to the ground. They're the primary source of globalism both fiscally and culturally. Their crony capitalist neoliberal fiscal policies have lead to debt slavery on a worldwide scale. Their mega corporations have destroyed local industries and replaced manufacturing jobs with shitty service sector jobs. Their cultural hegemony has allowed for the worst parts of American culture to be spread far and wide in world, from L.A. to London, to NYC, to Berlin, to Tokyo, we can see women shaking their asses, feminism, the cult of multiculturalism, worship of black people and black culture.

They're literally ground zero for the downfall of western civilization. America was the brainchild of enlightenment thinking, and now everything full circle is coming around. The same classical liberal principles that made them the greatest nation in the history of the human species has been turned against them and exploited by radical marxists and Neocon oligarchs. The U.S. is the epicentre for the Frankfurt school of social research.

They use their military to keep the whole thing going on indefinitely. They spread the cancer of liberal mass democracy, and intellectually false concepts like egalitarianism around the world. Nationalism is never going to thrive unless the United States balkanizes and collapses under it's own weight, or Trump gets into power and indirectly spearheads an alt-right populist nationalism in the west.

OP's proposition is literally just "embrace globalism". Embrace the creeping USNA, embrace the failing EU model and deny the fact millions want to get the fuck out of it while European leaders refuse to cooperate.
>>
>>66582597
Lol the eu is fucked, uk is going to come back to us, then we can get the empire started again and kill all the reds and blacks.
>>
>>66581018
You don't need the United States of Europe to prevent Russia or China from taking over. You only need NATO. NATO's 70% of military spending in the world and the US is miles ahead of Russia and China in technology. This might be a concern for the future if China and Russia's economies grow more rapidly than the NATO economies and their military doctrine, organization and technology catches up to NATO.
>>
>>66582597
Europe can be and will be great again. Just as soon as we shoot the colossal imbeciles in charge.
>>
>>66582815

Honestly, if we could just fucking go full imperial federation and merge with Australia, New Zealand and the UK. It'd provide an alternative for us and greater defense against the declining American empire or the Russo-Chinese.
>>
We always hear about Russia being a great enemy but if we ally with them there won't be anything to worry about. America is the great satan that spreads cultural marxism, materialism and Judaism.
>>
>>66583101
>We always hear about Russia being a great enemy but if we ally with them there won't be anything to worry about.

All the more reason for them to elect Trump. The only non-Neocon globalist warhawk scum that expects working class white Americans to fight, bleed and die overseas for Israel.
>>
>>66580592
>China is on the Rise.

Is this Bizzarro /pol/?
>>
>>66582935
The only reason the empire got fucked was because of the spineless eu countries, and the ayy lmao asian jungles. This time we will sweep across this cursed earth as if satan himself carried us. Honour and fucking glory brother.
>>
If you guys haven't already, you should watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7h5JoxutSM
>>
File: 1457142315871.jpg (74 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1457142315871.jpg
74 KB, 625x468
>>66580592
With EU dissolving, Russian economy faltering under heavy sanctions, and China's stock market crashing every month, the US is relatively stable. So long as the next POTUS doesn't shit the bed, American supremacy is basically ensured.
>>
File: Joint_operations_1.jpg (2 MB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
Joint_operations_1.jpg
2 MB, 3600x2400
>>66583740
This
America was declining (relative to other powers) but since then all its competition have started crashing their economies with no survivors.

American dominance is secured for years to come.
>>
>>66583740

Your debt is high enough that all of the world's wealth combined couldn't pay it off.

Your manufacturing has been destroyed by your outsourcing plutocratic oligarchs who brainwash your conservatives into worshipping the free market or otherwise be branded a "liberal".

Your students pay the highest for education, yet rank 30th worldwide in the quality of your education.

You are single handedly the epicentre of western degeneracy and it's primary exporter.

White Americans, specifically working class white Americans have the highest suicide rates in the country.

Your military is increasingly becoming feminized, like the rest of NATO.

You are the worldwide epicentre of obesity, even if it's confined exclusively to the south.

You have violent, marauding blacks who escape punishment from essentially waging a defacto race war against whites. Racial tensions are at an all time high. You are like 62% white and below replacement level. Income inequality is at levels unimaginable because Neocon economics have fucked Gen Xers, Yers and Milennials astronomically.

Your supremacy is the furthest thing from guaranteed. Trump is the only thing you have. He is the strongman that will extend the life of your empire, like emperor Valentinian.
>>
>>66584247
God its kinda embaressing you ruled over us after reading that.
>>
>>66580592
holy shit these textures are horrendous
>>
>>66583740
The failure of China, in particular, is extremely interesting. In theory, this should be the point where their rise translates to supremacy. But a few key missteps pretty much crippled themselves. because the Party failed to understand key concepts which would have transitioned China into a Superpower.

It was a knowledge gap in civics, and not a lack of will, which kind of fucked up their long term potential. In hindsight, China will do as well as any other Chinese Dynasty. Strong enough to rule itself, but to weak to rule over others.
>>
>>66585068
What exactly happened to them
>>
>>66586435
Tbh, this information is better kept in my head, at the moment. I hope their ship sinks.
>>
>>66580592
But landgenoot, Russians are bro komrads. Fuck Ukrainian shilling about MH-17. The Russians didn't do it.
Also fuck the EU. I love fellow Westerners and muh shitposters on /pol/, but let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.
>>
>>66584617
>Your debt is high enough that all of the world's wealth combined couldn't pay it off.
Are you retarded?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.