[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently discovered that my grandfather's grandfather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 14560943153.gif (1 MB, 400x478) Image search: [Google]
14560943153.gif
1 MB, 400x478
I recently discovered that my grandfather's grandfather was a black african, and he's the only one of my family tree (as far as I know) that isn't white. But I'm caucasian (>hurr durr, portuguese people are latino or black), I have a really white skin colour, etc.
Today I had a argument with my parents about the average black person having a low IQ, and my mother kept saying that I have a black ancestor, what really annoys me. She also said that I can have black children in the future.
Can really a fucking nigger ruin my genes? What my mother said is truth?
>>
>portugal

Why are you surprised?
>>
File: 1449602958833.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1449602958833.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>>66579380

WE
>>
The black genes should have pretty much been bred out by now. No need to worry OP. Although /pol/ will still probably give you shit for not being purely European
>>
>>66579640
>implying people from Canada have pure genes
>>
>>66579380
>>66579898

Seriously though desu, you are 1/16 black, which is basically irrelevant, but that means you have 1 grandparent who is/was a quadroon, how the fuck did you not notice that?
>>
File: EqqVE.jpg (16 KB, 219x270) Image search: [Google]
EqqVE.jpg
16 KB, 219x270
>Trust me, I'm caucasian
Leave the pure white aryan skin to Argentina!
>>
>>66579380
If I were you, I would get off this site, and nationalist/racist sites in general. Nobody here will count you as white. Mediterranean euros already barely qualify as white. You definetly look arabish/latinoish. You will only develop a self hating complex the more time you spend here.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1366x768
>>66579380

Historically there have been set "rules" for how white slightly mixed people have to be to be considered white.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo

Going forward genetic testing will mean no one can hide the rotten branches in their family tree. You're fucked, OP.
>>
>>66580186
No one of my family, that I've met, seemed quadroon. That's why I was caught by surprise.

>>66580484
>You definetly look arabish/latinoish
Yeah, you wish, but I do not look latino nor arabic.
>>
>>66580825
You definitely have black eyes and black hair. Don't try to lie
>>
File: :pol: lynching op.png (269 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
:pol: lynching op.png
269 KB, 500x403
>>66579380
>>66579504

I always knew you Portuguese were nothing but a vile disgusting race of niggers apes disguised as whites.

Portuguniggers are the #1 source of "rape culture". Portuguniggers rape more than any other race and their entire culture revolves around "muh dik".

Portuguniggers are a plague upon the human race. Why must humans continue to put up with these vile subhuman monkeys? It's time to exterminate them. Every single filthy Portugunigger needs to be rounded up and shoved into a furnace. TRUE white men need to start slaughtering Portuguniggers in the streets.Catcalling is nothing compared to the savagery and parasitism that Portuguniggers have inflected upon the world since the dawn of their putrid existence.

The Only Solution is the FINAL SOLUTION.

Kill all Portuguniggers now. It's the only way to save this planet.
>>
>>66579536
WUZ
>>
>>66579380
>argument with my parents about the average black person having a low IQ
>What my mother said is truth?
how can you argue about nigger having low IQ & be ignorant at the same time ?
>>
>>66581908
What's ignorant about what I said? Tell me, sand nigger.
>>
>>66579380
>Thinking that race works as mendelian inheritance

You are right OP, niggers have lower IQ and you are the living proof
>>
>>66582118

I think he was referring to te broken english grammar.
>>
>>66582260
The solemn act of seek information and doubt what is said is indeed a sign of intelligence, Mr. Coño.
>>
>>66582314
My bad.
>>
File: tottally_white.jpg (19 KB, 300x261) Image search: [Google]
tottally_white.jpg
19 KB, 300x261
>>66582672
Sorry OP. I assumed you were just stupid, i didn't know you had a shitty school system that doesn't teach basic genetics.
>>
>>66579380
>my grandfather's grandfather was a black african
>I'm caucasian
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.