[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people compare him to Hitler? His positions held on his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: trump.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
Why do people compare him to Hitler? His positions held on his website are actually fairly moderate and common sense, nothing nearly as extreme as fascism. Are liberals just retarded, or am I missing something?
>>
>>66578860
liberals love saying things that bring emotions into arguments instead of logic and facts

this is a classic liberal tactic
>>
You're right. It's just that the way he says them are rather flamboyant, but those liberals can't get that through their thick skulls.
>>
>>
>>66578860
It's his authoritarian personality more than anything.
>>
>>66578860
Liberals and Liberal Media which is almost all of it, are biased against someone they can't control to get us into more endless wars for profit. The Top Republicans and Democrats share the same goals on this.
>>
>>66578860
He hinted at implementing libel laws, which made all of the media go after him and call him Hitler.
>>
>>66579192
>The Top Republicans and Democrats share the same goals on this.

Then it's not liberal media. Neo cons are not liberals by anyone's definitions except people who don't understand the words they're using.
>>
File: 1457216680932.jpg (9 KB, 218x197) Image search: [Google]
1457216680932.jpg
9 KB, 218x197
>>66579250
Started happening before that.
>>
>>66579133
this, it's more in his rhetoric that anything else. you don't actually suspect the average voter regardless of political alignment to research candidate's positions, do you?
>>
in the minds of liberals anyone who isn't a self loathing apologist is a racist.
>>
File: dolan.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dolan.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
>>66579515
What? No anon, that's now what I'm saying. I'm saying that his open authoritarianism and appeal to anger is getting him compared to hitler.
>>
He's using illegals as a scapegoat.

>illegals are the reason I'm still a virgin
>>
It's just Neo Nazis that want to raise Hilters favorability ratings by comparing him to a God like Trump.
>>
>>66578860
>Fascism
>extreme
Fascism is a centrist ideology
>>
>>66579661
I'm just going to assume that you have some kind of social problem if you can't tell that Trump is racist without him outright admitting it.
>>
>>66578998
Pretty fucking much.
>>
>>66579775
yes, and i'm saying his authoritarianism and appeals to anger are largely transmitted through his rhetoric. that's why researching positions on his website won't give you a proper understanding of these comparisons.
>>
>>66578860
>liberals
>not retarded

pick one
>>
Because they have been conditioned to think that multi culturalism is a moral good to the point of religion and he goes against their religion and pathological altruism
>>
Well everybody thinks it's cool now because the wannabe edge lords at SNL did a funny little skit about it.
>>
>>66578860

In the childlike liberal hivemind accusing someone of -isms and bigotry means that you dojn't have to argue their points OR justify what you've labelled them.
>>
>>66578860
Trump himself is behind this line of attack, same as JFK was behind the anti-Catholic line of attack and for the same reason.
>>
Remember how liberals went crazy when Republicans compared Obama to Hitler? Claiming that it was so inappropriate to ever compare an American politician to him? How soon they seem to forget these things.
>>
File: 1456893298454.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1456893298454.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>66580346
>wannabe edgelords
>says the weeb Hitler fan worshipping Donald Trump is a 4chan cult
>>
He's a white man that doesn't suck up to minorities. Also he has pride in his country and wants to preserve its values. They just call him Hitler so people won't vote for him.
>>
>>66578860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQFU1y928dw
>>
All strong leaders and nationalists are Hitlers.
>>
>>66578860

Grew up in a deep blue state, every time I questioned a Democrat a friend or family member would imply I'm a Nazi. It's just what they do but peoplearen't listening this time around.
>>
>>66578860
why do liberals call bernie racist?

same reason, they dont like him
>>
Marxism is a religion

He is about as anti Marx as you can get

It would be like satan running in texas
>>
>>66580013
I'm sure he shows implied racism like not being lactose intolerant.
>>
>>66578860
faggots can compare any politician to hitler
>>
>>66578860
Liberals are horrible and vile people.

When you disagree with them they will immediately find the most hateful word to brand you with.

Ever notice that when they are sucking up to niggers and the niggers tell them to fuck off, they turn on them and start calling them Uncle Toms. They are simply one feel away from being a hateful piece of shit.
>>
File: trump merchant.png (152 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
trump merchant.png
152 KB, 574x601
>>66578860
It's a combination of his rhetoric and his fanbase.

His rhetoric is very anti-PC, which liberals obviously don't like, but that by itself isn't enough to compare him to Hitler. It's mainly how he came across as scapegoating latin americans very early on, and has seemingly only continued to expand the number of groups which he mocks, including women and the disabled. Many liberals like all those groups, so they feel that Trump's hostility to them goes beyond what is considered "acceptable" politics.

However, I think his fanbase is what causes the most concern for liberals. The KKK has openly endorsed Trump and he didn't denounce them out of hand. Many of his rallies involve protesters being physically and roughly removed by security and/or the Trump supporters in the audience. That can indicate a physical, violent hostility to dissenting opinions, which is something America has ALWAYS painted as tyrannical. And finally, just look at the very site you're on now. /pol/ is vehemently in favor of Trump and also think Hitler was a hero. Liberals see this and are afraid that Trump is emboldening the white supremacist movement in the USA and pulling such fringe political ideas into the mainstream. Such an action would represent the USA backsliding decades into the past, undoing much of the work liberals have done to make America what it is today.

In sum, liberals fear Trump because of what he says, but even more so because of the types of people who are attracted to Trump's rhetoric.
>>
>>66578860
Because
>gotta say outrageous thing on tv to keep myself on the headlines.

Why do you still wana vote for this living meme?
>>
>>66579775
Instead of the far more accurate Teddy Roosevelt, as Americans can't into history, but sure
>>
Liberals love hyperbole, more news at eleven. It's the only way they can articulate their base and naive views
>>
>>66578860
Hitler was also fairly moderate and full of common sense, except for the whole genocide thing, the lebensraum issue and the race-question.
opinions may vary
>>
>>66580765
/pol/ supports Trump for almost all the same reasons they supported Ron Paul, you boob.
>>
File: Hambeast_turned_trumpbeast.png (1 MB, 2558x1302) Image search: [Google]
Hambeast_turned_trumpbeast.png
1 MB, 2558x1302
I ran into a sjw New Zealander on omega last night and turned her into a trump supporter
>>
>>66580789
BUILD 4CHAN WALL
100 MEMES TALL
>>
>>66581763
POst rest
>>
>>66582015
We changed to talking on microphones after that, but basically I pointed out that the media will write ridiculous stories about trump for clickbait and ratings, that she doesn't understand the nature of the race problem and explained it to her.
>then something interesting happened
She started venting about how much she hated Maori (natives) and asians in NZ. Then said, "I guess I kinda see where you guys (trump supporters) are coming from now.." the seed is planted.
I have a theory that maybe 40% of whites are racial realists, but very few will only share that view if they know they are talking to someone with the same views.
>>
File: trumphitler.jpg (178 KB, 1832x302) Image search: [Google]
trumphitler.jpg
178 KB, 1832x302
>>66578860
>>
>>66578860
Liberals are like women, mentally children who appeal to emotion.
>>
>>66582417
*very few will share that view UNLESS
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.