[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the #BlacklivesMatter movement for racial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: Black-Lives-Matter-Fist-02.png (40 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Black-Lives-Matter-Fist-02.png
40 KB, 1000x667
>>
File: baboon.jpg (84 KB, 386x516) Image search: [Google]
baboon.jpg
84 KB, 386x516
Leftist bullshit
>>
they're a racist black supremist group. fuck em.
>>
>>66578591
In theory a noble idea, in practice an excuse to chimp out and be racists.
>>
Can someone explain what the goal of th emovement is? Their words not yours
>>
>>66581342
They say it is to end police brutality. But it's just an excuse to chimp
>>
>>66581342
gibs me dat

t. tyrone
>>
>>66581342
protesting police brutality towards blacks
>>66578591
in theory they are right, but they ignore black deaths when other blacks kill them.
>black lives don't matter
>white shooters matter
>>
File: somuchwrongwiththisicanteven.jpg (41 KB, 775x332) Image search: [Google]
somuchwrongwiththisicanteven.jpg
41 KB, 775x332
>/pol/ is for children!

daily reminder there are people on this board like this
>>
>>66581342
>their words not yours

go ask them then faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 526x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 526x403
>>66578591
#BlackLivesMatter is a movement dedicated to the equal treatment of African Americans and to stop the police brutality while getting GIBS ME DATS
>>
>>66578937
First post, best post
>>66580621
/thread
>>
File: bernie poor whites.png (395 KB, 827x1870) Image search: [Google]
bernie poor whites.png
395 KB, 827x1870
>>66578591
>>
>>66581622
>the manchild is still posting this
>being this emotionally devastated
>>
>"Welcome to /pol/ new's, Today a black man by the name of Andrew Shantay was found to of shot over 200 orphans"

#FreeAndrew
#JusticeForAndrew

"Welcome to /pol/ new's, Today a white man by the name of Joshua Bateman was found to of shot 200 orphans"

#RipOrphans
#FuckJoshua
>>
>>66578591
They don't change hearts, they don't change minds.
>>
Too much idpol for my tastes but cops really should stop murdering people, so I wish them luck in that regard.
>>
File: blm.jpg (59 KB, 1075x535) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
59 KB, 1075x535
I'll attempt to make a serious answer

You gotta remember that BLM was created in response to the Zimmerman verdict

In their mind, Zimmerman was found not guilty because Trayvons black life did not matter

Which of course ignores that the purpose of self defense laws is to protect the life of the person defending himself, not the person attacking

BLM wants to disregard that and have self defense laws essentially eliminated in order to protect black attackers or take the race of the attacker into the account when determining when self defense is justified
>>
BLM came about after Michael Brown, not Zimmerman.
>>
File: Kasich.png (672 KB, 751x499) Image search: [Google]
Kasich.png
672 KB, 751x499
>>66583099
you need to go back
>>
>>66584258
look it up homey, it was born in the zimmerman verdict
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.