[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we get guns out of the hands of niggers without INFRINGING?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: black and white.jpg (140 KB, 898x544) Image search: [Google]
black and white.jpg
140 KB, 898x544
They're the ones doing all the damage after all.
>>
File: 1336596915123.jpg (36 KB, 195x280) Image search: [Google]
1336596915123.jpg
36 KB, 195x280
>>66578143
oh really senpai
>>
>>66578143
segregation and deportation are far more realistic
>>
File: 1457321476430.gif (2 MB, 469x309) Image search: [Google]
1457321476430.gif
2 MB, 469x309
>>66578143
Well its already illegal for felons to own guns and we ARE talking about niggers so.. seems like a simple solution.
>>
>>66578622
so basically regular stop and frisk like in NY?
>>
>>66578143
>They're the ones doing all the damage after all.

They shoot themselves, where's the problem?
>>
File: pol black privilege.jpg (48 KB, 654x507) Image search: [Google]
pol black privilege.jpg
48 KB, 654x507
>>66578440
yes, mostly to each other but also to whites and other groups quite a lot. Without access to guns the worst they could do is riots/chimpouts which the police are actually equipped to deal with.
>>
stricter interpretation of the second amendment and national castle doctrine

Then only allow land owners to own guns to protect their property. Members of militias could own guns and those militias could be picky about who joins.
>>
Took me awhile to get that joke
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 499x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 499x561
>>66578143

The answer is *ALWAYS* to get more guns into the hands of white people for protection. The only way to handle the nigger situation is to handle it ourselves. Why do you think the Europeans were disarmed prior to an invasion of shit-skin rapists?
>>
>>66579058
>>66579058
>which the police are actually equipped to deal with
oh come fucking on now
its not like the US isn't able to handle some loosely armed dindus
it would probably only take them a single operation nation white to get rid of the majority
the problem mainly is you cannot simply nuke everybody, without hurting the special snowflake SJW feelings, and you simply don't have enough prisons the lock them all away
you are literally fucked and its getting worse the longer you wait
you are stuck in a loop
>>
>>66578143
Welcome to why people passed the first gun control laws.

You can't. And that's alright.

Niggers self correct.
>>
>>66579765
The PROBLEM is every time a cop shoots a black the press jumps all over them, legitimately or not. This is slowly changing as more people realize what pieces of shit are getting shot, but it's slow.
>>
>>66578143
>Someone is doing all the shooting!
>>
>>66580015
I wasn't asking for laws as those would be INFRINGEMENT. What can we do with social campaigns and movements? What can we do with education and local programs?
So far getting more guns into the hands of whites is the best suggestion.
>>
>>66578143
You don't. The vast majority of crimes blacks commit with be against other blacks. The best way to prevent those crimes, as well as crimes against whites, is to encourage firearm ownership by responsible, productive citizens.
>>
>>66578143

It's not possible.
>>
>>66578483
yeah but jews and liberals will fight that every step of the way. We're talking about niggers, not muslims here
>>
>>66578810
Stop and frisk is a phenomenally stupid idea. It seems great when its black teens, but eventually they're going to generalize that shit and I'm not willing to have my time wasted and my ass groped by some cop who didn't like me printing and wants me to explain why I'm armed.

More importantly, stop and frisk leads to law suits which leads to settlements which leads to the bullshit we're dealing with in Chicago right now.
>>
>>66578143
Lol, you can't. Criminals will always have or find a way to get guns
>>
We don't need to idiot.
Gun control, historically, is racist.
That is what the gun lobby should use to get black folks to vote red and pro gun
Also more guns in the hands of law abiding black folk mean more dead niggers mostly. The feral niggers that would attack whites would just steal one.
>>
>>66578143
guns for foodstamps
>>
>>66580697
How about stop and frisk, but they hired Supermodels for cops. Who the fuck is going to complain.
>Oh I got frisked by a cop today
>Damn she's a solid 9/10
>I'm not even mad this is something to brag about
Seriously, all the world's problems can be solved by ass and titties.
>>
>>66578143
I don't understand OP image
>>
>>66580960
now we're talking
what about guns for menthol cigarettes?
>>
File: blm9.jpg (44 KB, 1024x601) Image search: [Google]
blm9.jpg
44 KB, 1024x601
>>66581005
>get stopped by a supermodel
>beat and rape her because she's a weak woman
>>
>>66578143
I love this girl. Love her.
>>
>>66581072
>>
>>66580037
you need more than the Don and a wall
the damage has been done over decades by über political correct behavior creating the gibsmedat generation in the first place
people are dumb
you can't fix dumb people
>>
>>66580376
Ok, lets talk about unpopular ideas for /pol/. We need to recognize that not all blacks are niggers and make in-roads amongst the members of the black community who align with our interests. That means working and middle class, productive blacks.

I live in Chicago, my father was a city worker, I grew up around a lot of blacks. You'd be amazed just how much a lot of them sound like /pol/. Take your average 40 year old black guy with a full time job, get a couple of drinks in him, and you start to hear the word "nigger" a lot more than "nigga." They know what the problem is in their community but they haven't had the support to do anything about it because white politicians like having a dependent class; black ministers like their congregants desperate, poor, and stupid; conservative whites often don't see the difference between a black tax payer and a some little cunt sagging his pants and showing his drawers; and the social justice set have convinced themselves that blacks are blameless victims of a system they have nothing to do with. Since we've had CCW in Chicago we've had a bunch of self defense shootings, but there hasn't been a Zimmerman moment because its been mostly blacks defending themselves in their own neighborhoods. You want to solve the problem of black criminals? Help the Nation of Islam, the 5%ers, and the working men set the standards for their communities. Let the old women send the grown men to reign in the savages. Help by making the gun community more open and accepting, not in the SJW sense of anyone gets a seat but in the sense that anyone who meets our standards of conduct and comportment is welcomed and encouraged and everyone is assumed to do so until proven otherwise. Its not hard to separate the wheat from the chaff, its not like they're subtle in their failures.
>>
>teach gun safety in schools
>implement Constitutional carry
>penalty for second time violent felony is deportation to the 'strayan outback
>>
>>66578143
They use legal guns to commit crimes?
>>
>>66581920
yeah this was basically what I was going for.
>>66582083
>>penalty for second time violent felony is deportation to the 'strayan outback
That's fucked, dude. We're not Britain.
>>
>>66578143
enforce the laws
>>
>>66579012
>>66578143

Provoke tension WITHIN the black communities.

Basically turn the BLM and Panthers against each other. Watch them kill each other in record numbers.

Just set up the fight in Detroit or somewhere where the white people can easily leave.
>>
>>66582644
>Basically turn the BLM and Panthers against each other. Watch them kill each other in record numbers.

Nope. All you'd get there is college kids getting their shit pushed in. Besides, the Panthers are basically dead these days. If you really wanted to light a match you'd try to get the Nation riled up, but that could backfire if they started organizing.
>>
>>66581385
What is that from? That made me feel good
>>
File: US Homicide Rates 2014 + Guam.png (46 KB, 900x629) Image search: [Google]
US Homicide Rates 2014 + Guam.png
46 KB, 900x629
>>66580463
I'm not sure that actually works, though. Louisiana has one of America's highest rates of firearms ownership, and its black population is still completely buckwild.

Or look at all the black-on-white murders in Oklahoma, which is hardly known for its meek, disarmed white population.
>>
>>66582852
Garth Ennis' MAX imprint run on Punisher. Couldn't tell you the arc off the top of my head.
>>
>>66582837

Nah. You can't get white people to turn against blacks. That's what got you into this mess in the first place.

You gotta get them to turn on each other.

Red pilled blacks like Stacey dash or larry elder won't be violent. It has to be nig-on-nig violence.
>>
>>66578143
they get it illegally, it's not possible.
>>
>>66583249
"Nation" was capitalized for a reason and the Panthers might have been a lot of things in their day, but "nig" doesn't quite fit the bill.
>>
>>66582852
Ennis Punisher Max. Go read it, it's really good.
Start with The Tyger and Born, they'll provide a lot of context for the rest.
>>
>>66578143
Mandatory biometric gun locks combined with felon fingerprint+DNA databases.
>>
>>66583803
>mandatory biometric gun locks
He said "without INFRINGING."
>>
>>66578143

get serious about a social engineering campaign. get them to WANT to go back to africa.
>>
By shooting them I guess
>>
>>66583803
found the FBI agent
>>
They're the ones doing all the damage after all.
>>
Poverty correlates strongly with gun violence and higher birth rates, so what if we start building infrastructure to help poor black communities? That would really fuck them up
>>
Make the concept of guns appealing to them.
Real nigguhs carry crossbows, what kind of shitty little bitch thug needa carry round some lil' baby's glock mufugga gotta get dat bolt and zap some mother fuckas son you shoot them sos they knows theyz been shot and ride off like a stylish mothafucka son you heard son you hear
Aint need no pussy ass ghetto blaster get yo hands on some real man grade titanunummm here lil nigga check it
it silent and deadly don't need a suppressor or any shit nigg
need no liceenses from da white man so cops cant do shit
dont look like some pussy ass little fuckin kid with your squirt gun, no kid got a fuckin crossbow man

Just sell it as "it's manlier and you're a pussy if you need something you can hide in your pants"
Eventually they'll adopt it and get themselves wiped out. Also I own this warehouse FULL of crossbows.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.