[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the best founding father?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Who was the best founding father?
>>
>>66576622
Ben Franklin.
>>
>>66576811
True
>>
>>66576622
Madison.
>>
>>66576622
Madison. Anyone who says otherwise is a kike.
>>
John Adams.

almost single-handedly persuaded a few reluctant men to vote for the Declaration of Independence.
>>
>>66576936
>>66576980
>banker cuck
>not an awful choice

Thomas Jefferson or you're blatantly homosexual.
>>
>>66576622
The ones from the south that kept slavery
>>
>>66577095
>Madison
>the man who hated Hamilton
>the man who authored the constitution and bill of rights
>banker cuck
>unironically spouting Jefferson, the man who couldn't even write a declaration of independence and spoke with a high pitched voice
Speaking of faggots
>>
>>66576622
The one who wasn't a filthy traitor

Oh no wait, that was all of them
>>
George Washington

A military hero is better then some faggy statesman.
>>
>>66577076
Fuck that communist faggot. If he got his way he would have destroyed the states, and he rigged the judicial system like a total gaylord.
>>
>>66577423
Come back when you win a war against us
>>
>>66577095
You're thinking of Hamilton you dolt, Madison was Jefferson's bff
>>
>>66576622
The one who didn't want to found this country
>>
>>66577423
kek

Still salty?
>>
George Washington was probably the best tho. He killed the most British subhumans.
>>
>>66576622
king louis
>>
Honestly I cant pick. Hell even John Hancock was based as fuck.

>"Fuck your little bitch signatures, this is one of the most important documents that will ever exist. Mine will be half the page."

Has anything ever been so American? Seriously though. I genuinely love our founding fathers. It saddens me to see them disrespected so badly today. They must be rolling around in their graves watching over us from heaven seeing retards basing their opinion of what America should be on the word of the most stereotypicaly British man I have seen in a long time (John Oliver).
>>
>>66578035
I've gotta agree
>>66578011
>not Lafayette
>>
>>66576622

Franklin, Washington, Jefferson

Hamilton was the forerunner of the modern day progressive
>>
>>66577423

stay mad tea taxer.
>>
>>66576622
Geranamo
Sitting Bull
Squanto
>>
George Dubya
>>
>>66576622
George Washington

/thread
>>
William Floyd.
>>
>>66576622
Lord sidious
>>
>>66576622
George Mason
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.