[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to Swedes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: payne.jpg (27 KB, 847x461) Image search: [Google]
payne.jpg
27 KB, 847x461
How really is life in Sweden? memes aside, is there really a favor for the foreign population and immigrants over ethnic swedes? Are your lives affected by this?
>>
forgot to provide videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP7_yY9m5GM
>>
The cities are shit
>>
Its nice. I havent been there or dont know much about it though
>>
>>66577186
But the countryside is really good, i almost never see niggers
>>
Ugh, too many updogs in sweden.
Here's better
>>
>>66576203
Give it time.
>>
I lived in Sweden 5 years ago. Life then was okay, but the Updog kinda sucks.
>>
>>66577551
For now
>>
>>66577551
I'd like to come there. I'm already learning the language(which I very much like), but...just look at my flag. I'll probably get the shit there
>>
>>66577551
are you serious? i live in hässelby and this place is almost 1/3 shitskin... going to the countryside would be so refreshing damn. You know from personal experience or?
>>
>>66578223
look as long as you shave your pedostache and dress decently its gonna be okay. OH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT SPEAK IN THAT BROKEN RUSSIAN ACCENT PLEASE
>>
File: 1455819051811.png (3 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1455819051811.png
3 MB, 2480x3508
I live in Stockholm and I see arabs/niggers every now and then. The whole city is not filled with niggers as some people say on here. I see mostly white people (depends on where you live).
>>
>>66577964
surely you meant uppland and not updog as nobody will fall for that shit.
>>
>>66576203

No there isn't. I have a finnish last name and get treated like a foreigner all my life, even tho my mother is swedish.

If you're not named something ending with -son you're a nigger and noone will care about you. Can't get a job without government support because your application goes in the trash when they see your last name. Got ugly nicknames all the time growing up etc etc. Fucking "ethnic" swedes deserve whatever happens to them. The requirement for being on the "inside" of swedish society is that you lived in the same place for 3 generations and have no, absolutely NO people from other countries among your ancestors during that time. Even nordic countries will disqualify you from being a real swede.

So "ethnic swedes", fuck you, I grew up here, my family has been farmers here for 100s of years but I'm treated as a foreigner still.
>>
>>66578449
hahah, I have a bachelor in philology, with English as a second language so no problem with that. And no pedo stache here m8. I'm not blonde tho :(
>>
>>66578603
Not much, brah. Yourself?
>>
>>66578223
Only words you need to know is heeej pbles kruona snela kruona. Jokes aside you won't find a place to live I can guarantee you that unless you are a millionaire.
>>
>>66578334
where in hässelby do u live?

t. lives near johannelund
>>
File: takk takk.jpg (98 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
takk takk.jpg
98 KB, 640x445
>>66578784
takk så mykket
>>
>>66578784
Well, begging is a job too, right...right? Jokes aside, a friend of mine that went to college in Malmo told me that finding a job is hard as fuck
>>
>>66578996
>malmo

isn't sweden in general lacks amount of houses and jobs but for some reason takes a shitload of immigrants?
>>
>>66578947
i have big dreams m8 :( After learning swedish and a bit of norwegian i was planing of tackling icelandic and studying your medieval literature. But yeah...I'm poor as fuck
>>
>>66579221
i was thinking just the same...i always hoped that being from a shitty country I'll get some bonus points from their cuck government :)
>>
>>66579221
Retarded left politicians rule the country, complete fuckwits.
>>
>>66576203
Only shit tier jobs and beggars everywhere. The place where I live is 1/3 muslims and niggers. It has not affected my life personally except for our media being retarded cuckolds.
>>
>>66578334
Yeah i only see that cool romainan guy outside ica
>>
>>66579408
Get a fake Syrian passport and tell the authorities that you are from Syria you will get free shit instantly.
>>
>>66578592
ever been to murica? if not, would you like to?
>>
Sweden has no cultural identity thanks to American consumerism and cultural marxism. The normie Swedes are depressed and hollow, filling the hole in their soul with materialistic possessions. The rich in Sweden want a new lower caste which is why they want shitskins and niggers while leftists are middle class brats who have no identity beyond their political ideals and belief in multiculturalism.
>>
>>66578091
That's what worries me.
>>
File: tiggare pepe.png (168 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tiggare pepe.png
168 KB, 540x405
>>66578947
>takk så mykket
When do they say that? I have literally never heard them say that.
>>
File: 1449613558811.jpg (390 KB, 1374x1245) Image search: [Google]
1449613558811.jpg
390 KB, 1374x1245
>>66579757
too white for that unfortunately....girlfriend almost blonde with green eyes, cute face...We wont pass, bror... :(
>>
>>66579769
words of wisdom
>>
>>66578607
Haha <3
>>
>>66579763
I was there once when I was little.

If Donald Trump makes America great again I might consider moving. He needs to make it really great, build a wall etc.

>>66579900
I was walking by one at my local ICA. Someone gave them some coins and she replied "takk takk sa mycket".
When I have been walking by her she usually says "penga penga snella"
>>
File: assad and wife.jpg (70 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
assad and wife.jpg
70 KB, 650x450
>>66580039
There are white people in Syria to.
>>
>>66580212
>Someone gave them some coins and she replied "takk takk sa mycket".
aahhhh so you have to give them money for them to speak new phrases? That explains while i never heard it before.
>>
>>66580231
Im even whiter than based Assad. That;s a win for me
>>
>>66576496
Holy shit how can they be this cucked
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
5 KB, 245x206
>>66579769
Tbh senpai
>>
>>66580212
why the hell dont you just tell them to fuck off? That's what we do here...
>>
Swedes being bro-tier, stay comfy.
>>
>>66580039
last i heard was about immigrants who said they were 13-12 years old and passed with ease even when they looked in their mid 20s

you should try your luck then
>>
>>66578914
i live in front of coop,no? I say "hej-hej" to you every morning! I live a good 15 min. wood walk to johannelund
>>
>>66580363
Maybe if you give them much money they will say something along the lines of "åahhhh takk takk veldig mykket, mykke takk takk"
>>
>>66580503
Thats racist here
>>
>>66580503

What I have been told is that Sweden is currently in a Stalin-like regime where any criticism is met with the death of your social and professional life.

I don't know the truth, however.
>>
>>66580212
I like to stare the beggar right in eyes so they know that they are inferior to me. I never give krona tho.
>>
>>66580503
>>66580613
Haha im Croatian they cant tell me shit. I usually just tell them something along the lines of "få ett riktigt jobb du jävla parasit" or if im talking to a friend and i pass by them its such a joy to yell in their face to shut up
>>
>>66580536
>>66580363
>>66580212
>>66580449
Bros, let me just redpill you on this filthy scum that begs for your hard earned krona. The money are not kept by them, not one cent. It all goes to the ones that sent them throughout Europe in the first place. From all the money palaces are built and expensive cars are bought back in Romania. Think twice before you give something to those dirtbags
>>
>>66580536
Its like a modern RPG, you pay some money to get the basic package and then you have to pay even more fore DLC's that unlocks all the additional conversation options for NPC's
>>
>>66580683
Its sad desu. You can do speak your mind to a degree and in certain enviroments but ofc you can always say whatever in private (as long as youre not a high profile person)
>>
File: Tiggarläger-Högdalen.png (517 KB, 630x300) Image search: [Google]
Tiggarläger-Högdalen.png
517 KB, 630x300
>>66580884
I know, its old news.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIHoSVGPnVI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJRGC8pMQU8
>>
>>66580884
Are you one of the "higher-ups" in the gypsy trade network?
>>
>>66580786
I have a fantasy, bare with me. I dream of going to sweden and encounter one of this shits and tell them in the most beautifull romanian to fuck off!
>>
>>66581089
I wish. I wouldn't be beggin for your acceptance on 4chan if i was, desu
>>
>>66578607

Nah the Swedes just really hate the Finns. I have no idea why

Swedes really rustle my jimmies, much more than Russians. Russian people for the most part are actually fine once you talk to them but Swedes man.

Almost nothing pisses me off in the world except for Swedes
>>
>>66580683
That's not true. The majority of Swedish citizens are opposed to the current immigration policy, but the few parties that want this to happen make a fool out of themselves on social media almost weekly so they don't get as many votes as they could have
>>
>>66581529
Explain please
>>
>>66581595

Yeah that sort of views are really strongly represented in your current politics and media. I mean it is the same here but here it is now actually a majority. I have a hard time believing that the MAJORITY of swedes are against immigration considering where you are right now.
>>
>>66576496

What is the deal with Bosnians in Sweden? What ethnicity are they?
>>
>>66578334
>>66578914
Vällingby master race. Ni kommer se mig på Fresh Fitness, pumpar 5 gånger i veckan.
>>
>>66581766
People are naive, retarded and vote for the same shit parties they've always voted for, even though they want to fill the country with shitskins. They also bought the narrative pushed by the media before the 2014 election that the Sweden Democrats were evil nazis etc

Polls now show that 60-70% of the population think that we've accepted too many immigrants, the shit that went down last year and the consequences we are now suffering turned a ton of people. Our current government has the lowest approval rates of any government for the past like 50 years, and It's mostly due to how they handled the refugee crisis
>>
Look up Angry Foreigner on kiketube. He lives in Sweden and is more or less redpilled
>>
>>66581529
oh c'mon! finns are bros, there's a reason our countries train against russia.
>>
>>66583296
that guy spews bullshit, keep believing on the pol meme
>>
like any other first world country, except nowadays you gotta be more wary of your surroundings. Swedes are discriminated against for certain jobs where quotas have to be filled, some companies pride themselves on "diversity" and whatnot which I don't think was the case a decade or so ago. be rich and live in a bubble where there is no PC crap and it's really nice, still.
>>
>>66582639

Please respond
>>
>>66585805
They are Bosnians, an ethnicity unto themselves, living in Sweden. Most Bosnians aren't religious and mostly likely assimilate by the 2nd or 3rd generation. The religious muzzies go to Syria or intermingle with the local shitskin population.
>>
>>66580231
> are

Not if the Jews have their way
>>
Imagine waking up everyday of news reports of immigrants raping native Swedish women. Imagine seeing these women on social media and irl spewing their anti-nationalist nonsense begging to be raped by foreigners. Imagine expressing your nationalist views and getting fired over it and losing friends. It's fucking horrible, our country is cucked to hell. European war against non-europeans now.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.