[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump or Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 992x558
Do you know any white heterosexual males who vote for Hillary over Trump?

I know 2 and it blows my mind
>>
>>66576100
>Shit or shit
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 640x640
>>66576233
>>
>>66576100

I'm a conservative and I would vote for Hillary over Trump. But I'm not voting anyways.
>>
>>66576100
I'm an independent and rather vote Hillary I don't trust Trump anywhere near that shit. Hillary might be a bit of a bitch sometimes but out of the 2 options I'm going with that.
>>
>>66576100
white god king straight male of the american empire here

TRUMP 110%

KILL ALL GAYS AND NIGGERS AND MUDSHITS AND ASIANS AND SPIKS AND FEMENAZIS AND SJW AND JEWS AND AND AND AND AND SHITS THERES SO MANY LETS BUILD THE WALL OUT OF OVENS.
>>
If you're white, and ever vote democrat, under any circumstances you ought to be killed. You are a worthless subhuman not worthy of the air you breath. A traitor of the worst kind.
>>
>>66576643
cuckservative you mean. you pile of filth GET IN THE OVEN
>>
>>66576764
Don't you realize that Hillary is controlled by Citibank and Jp Morgan?
>>
>>66576100
I met one in 2013 when I worked with someone working a retail job saying we need a woman President like Hillary. Only time.
>>
>>66576847
>cuckservative you mean.

No. The funny thing is Trump is more of a cuckservative than anyone else. Your god emperor is a liberal apologist.
>>
>>66576764
You would go with a liar who has broke the law and could care less about the lives of the American people over Trump a very successful business man who wants the make America great again? Are you on crack or just a nigger?
>>
>>66576643
Ted Cruz faggot
>>
File: hillary.png (38 KB, 768x603) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
38 KB, 768x603
>>66576643
>>66576764
you people are aweful
>>
i'm a white man who will gladly vote for Hillary over Trump.

does it really matter that i like dick?
>>
>>66577102
He's really not as successful as he claims, he's more like a brand (which hasn't always worked out) and so what running a business isn't the same thing as being in a government position.
"liar who broke the law" Ok you kind of have a point there
"could care less about the lives of the American people " Ok do you know her personally ? This just sounds like a Fox News talking point.
>>
>>66577051
You really need to reevaluate this situation buddy. It is going to be Trump vs Hillary. You really need to vote for Trump. Hillary is going to take your money and pay for welfare, healthcare, and free college for minorites. Guess who gets screwed?

YOU
>>
>>66577494
What is Benghazi?

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>66577003
You have a valid point here but this is strickly between the 2 people. Basically you have 1 who's a rich ass who controls himself vs a person who's controlled by rich asses.
Least the one who's controlled could "possibly" break free.
>>
>>66576764

Are you dense? During this election alone Hillary has been part of several scandals and committed felonies. How the fuck can you vote for a criminal who is famous for taking bribes for decades.
>>
>>66577654
Yes a horrible thing that happened but I highly doubt was a giant conspiracy to make sure those people died or something.
Telling me to kill myself doesn't really contribute to your argument.
>>66576830
Nothing wrong with being an independent I've voted for people on both sides before.
>>
>>66577494

Remember the one who kept Europe safe from the migrant floods? Gadaffi? Yeah, Hillary essentially had him assassinated and then boasted about it on national television.

As for Trump, if he is NOT as successful as he claims, why would the IRS choose this moment to audit him so he can't release his tax returns? Just a coincidence right? Like how the media has been slandering him for months and how Rubio and Romney gave the exact same speech?
>>
i would vote for trump in a heart beat Hillary clition is a liar and a criminal. while trump on the other hand has a few unsavory qualities but also many good ones. he will grow the encomny and create 5.3 millon jobs
>>
>>66578009
Well I mean there's no evidence that his net worth is exactly what he says and I was mostly referring to the fact that he had some things with his name brand on them that ended up failing. He's hardly perfect at business. Yes a lot of successful people have failings but people hype him as being perfect at it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.