[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WORLDS TOP FEMALE ATHLETE FAILS DRUG TEST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (472 KB, 921x572) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
472 KB, 921x572
Oh look, another woman cheating her way to success. I'm sure they'll blame this on the misogyny

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/07/tennis/maria-sharapova-tennis-injuries/index.html
>>
>>66575689
Slavs. Not even once.
>>
>>66575689
She's hardly the top female athlete in the world.

One of the best looking, though.
>>
>>66575847
She's the top-earning female athlete
>>
Everyone knows everyone dopes after they scapegoated that once doctor back in 05 or 06 for supplying dope to over 2000 athletes(most of which got golden medals).
>>
>>66576172
How do "most" of 2,000 athletes win gold medals? There are a few dozen given at each olympics.
>>
>>66576172

this.

It's not even illegal to dope, you can do it if you have a fucking prescription... it's not hard to find a doctor willing to prescribe steroids when you have a small fortune.
>>
>>66575973
That also includes endorsements. She hasn't won anything recently.

Serena Williams had won more in one year than Maria did in her career.
>>
>>66575689
most athletes are on drugs big news
>>
File: sheboon_williams.jpg (34 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
sheboon_williams.jpg
34 KB, 450x300
drugs not even once
>>
Obviously this is the patriarchy's fault. Men have created a society of competition. Women are naturally cooperative instead of competitive, so they are literally forced into taking physically and mentally altering drugs to cope with the world that was forced onto them.
>>
>>66576257
Because he was the main go to guy in america for decades. On trial he revealed thousands of names and entire process of crafting dope specifically for each person.
He single handedly shat all over credibility of every existing olympic sport up to this day.
>>
>>66576690
How does she cheat on the tests and never get caught?
>>
>>66575689

Its a medicine against Angina Pectoris, that was legal until now. Do you guys even read. /Pol/tards
>>
>>66575689
>Oh look, another woman cheating her way to success. I'm sure they'll blame this on the misogyny

Every athlete is doping

Every football/rugby player is on roids
>>
Did you guys even read what happened? She's been taking this drug for 10 years from a prescription from her family doctor and was put on the ban list in January. She's still retarded for not realizing it was banned, though.
>>
>>66576781
>CREDIBILITY

Op

Do you know what the difference between a formula 1 driver and a formula 1 driver with illegeal fuel usage?

The second one is the standard and wins.

Because trying hard wasn't enough, sometimes you need 120%
>>
>>66576824

because its easy to get away with it the way the testing is done

same in mma, if they actually did the true comprehensive test a fuckload of guys would get popped and the sport might die, so they maintain the illusion of integrity with some other bullshit easily passable test
>>
>>66577032
Yeah, she got the list of the drugs that got banned this January and didn't bother to read it. When your whole career depends on something like this, why the hell would you just ignore it?
>>
why do white people cheat even when they have their privilege?
>>
>>66576824
Usada is one of the worst drug testing agency. VADA is the only drug testing agency that has caught cheaters.
>>
File: Maria-Sharapova-Feet-2143453.jpg (650 KB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
Maria-Sharapova-Feet-2143453.jpg
650 KB, 2100x3150
she has god tier foot game
>>
>>66575689
I used to jerk off to her when I was a kid.
>>
>>66578715
Not even a footfag and I still lick those toes
>>
>>66577920
Because some athletes put an effort on, you know, playing and training and stuff.

It's likely that she just got caught up in legalities. Professional athletes have trainers who take care of shit like this (cyclists have whole medical teams who are very knowledgeable about medications, blood transfusions, and the like 8^) )
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-08-09-32-41.png (724 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-08-09-32-41.png
724 KB, 1080x1920
>>66575847
This. Holy fuck i would wreck her shit so hard. Its gotten to the point where i imagine her making her tennis moans and grunts while being fucked and it makes me even harder

What is this jewish captcha, the fuck
>>
>>66580188
Athletes still have to go through a hellish training despite using drugs. Unlike movies, they aren't super soldier serums or something, they're enhancers. The sad reality is everyone use drugs on sports. At least the athletes who reach the top have used them at some point. The athletes who stick to their principles end teaching sport at schools or having normal jobs. They just can't compite and at the end, they weren't willing to do anything to reaching the top. They weren't good enough
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.