[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tom Clancy's The Division
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 1920x1080
Redpill me on The Division /pol/.

I want to believe this will be awesome, but we all have been tricked before.

>Massive bioterror attack causes level 10 HAPPENINGCON
>smallpox spread by poisoned shekels
>even the Jews wouldn't stoop that low, right?
>'merican government collapses in 5 days
>NYC now infested with criminals released from Rikers Island dindus, looters, pyromaniac garbage men, and some sort of evil patriotic tea party army
>you're part of a secret government branch of GLADIO style stay behind operatives trying to put the city back together and solve the mystery of who started it
>>
File: 1454672572277.png (1 MB, 960x721) Image search: [Google]
1454672572277.png
1 MB, 960x721
>>66575084
You're a bluepilled agent working for the kike government, who are putting civilians in FEMA camps, and killing redpilled /pol/acks trying to establish a 4th Reich.
>>
>>66575084
Here are the different 'enemy' factions:

http://youtu.be/0rdX4uzgbcM
>>
That sounds like a great story but then again Ubisoft's making the game and they have this thing for rehashing cliches and false hype.
>>
It IS going to be awesome you fucking retard, I am going to camp the ladder and get all the amerilard loot, fuck you.
>>
>>66575084
not even /v/ but the gameplay looks like shit
>>
>>66575628

>rioters are white
>Rikers Island prisoners are all white

Did these fucking morons bother to look at NYC or prison demographics?
>>
Why are you shilling your game in /pol/? Too much traffic in >>>/v/ ? Why not go to reddit videogames?
>>
>>66575084

>redpill me on x

Fuck off.
>>
>>66576417
Because on /v/, if you say the vidya is shit because Jews you get b&
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1956x2731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1956x2731
>>66575084
>who started it
My money is on the assistant mayor
>>
>>66575084
Don't you faggots ever get tired of
>le redpill me on this
>le redpill me on that
it reeks of new.
Not to mention that if you're already playing videogames you're bluepilled as fuck
>>
>>66578520
She gon get raped in prison
>>
>>66576404
because facts r racist and SJW intervention in videogames means white man the devil
>>
>>66578726
Hi West Bulgaria :^)
>>
>>66578862
hello r.eddit
>>
>>66575084
played the beta and it was pretty shit
>>
>>66576320
i played the beta. its really good for for a cover shooter.
also the bottom tier enemies are gang bangers.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.