[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College humor gone full retarded for supporting this wrench
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: kikeasshole.png (141 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
kikeasshole.png
141 KB, 500x380
College humor gone full retarded for supporting this wrench

https://youtu.be/daxHBre2a5A
>>
I gues pol is to interested in nonsensical bait threads....
>>
>>66574605
>>66575334
>>66576201
Desperate Maradona is desperate
>>
>>66574605
>>66575334
>>66576201

If you have to bump your own thread it usually means you shouldn't have made it n the first place
>>
>>66574605
>college humor
>college
You have gone full retard watching their videos
>>
Here come the shitposting cavalry
>>
>>66574605
/pol/ should make a new redpilled rap about merkel
>>
>>66574605
>collegehumor
>humor
God I unsubscribed from that shit years ago but this is what they try to pass for ''humor'' now? They did get one thing right, she did make changes and things will never be the same, but not in a good way like they are portraying. Also isn't that one audience member the fat SJW jew that people waifu because she is in an at&t commercial or something?
>>
File: jewfu.jpg (156 KB, 713x1024) Image search: [Google]
jewfu.jpg
156 KB, 713x1024
it's a shame my jewfu was involved in this
>>
>>66574605
What the fuck is this shit? Are these people completely braindead?
>>
>>66578340
I dunno,I open jewtube abd this shit was on "recommended for you" even thou I only ise YouTube for metal music
College "humor" has gone down hill fast,they did have some lefty liberal ideals,but is bas one video in 10,now they spue pure Jewish lies
>>
>>66578629
Jewish lies my German brother, I feel bad for Germany, its like watching a glorious eagle get stoned to death
>>
Is the joke that the only "change" she will bring is the destruction of Germany?
>>
>>66578632
I hate my tactile keypad
>>
>>66574605
so cringeworthy and stupid. i want to die just realizing that people are actually entertained by this bullshit.
>>
>>66578798
No, I honestly don't understand why this video exists other than to make everyone watching it cringe to death. What are they even trying to say? Is it supposed to make her look good or bad? I get that it's supposed to be funny but what's the fucking joke then? And what's up with that random feminist bullshit in the beginning, I dislike Merkel as much as everyone else here but I don't recall her ever making a huge deal out of being a woman.
>>
>>66579985
The useless idiots try to make something, dont think of it to hard,it will damage you badly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.