[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At this very moment on RTL late night (Dutch television on rtl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1445816810529.jpg (106 KB, 451x276) Image search: [Google]
1445816810529.jpg
106 KB, 451x276
At this very moment on RTL late night (Dutch television on rtl 4) one of my childhood friend (fled from war in Congo) is on live television because he got discriminated during a football game. He plays on a pretty high level so it became a big news story.

I am redpilled, against immigrants, EU, Islam and racist to some degree but I felt sad for him cause he already suffered before his mom died out of nowhere.

Is it okay to feel bad for him and that what they did was wrong? I also dislike black culture like muh dick but this guy was just really cool to grow up with. What do you guys think.

Dutchbro's check RTL 4
>>
>>66574591
hey dutchbro where you at?
>>
>>66574591
How was he discriminated against?
>>
>>66574591

I really like how you have balanced defending Europe's racial identity and culture while also recognizing the humanity of people of different races

Keep fighting the good fight
>>
>>66574946
By becoming a high level football player and earning more in a year than we would in ten.
>>
>>66574591
>fled from war in Congo
I don't think there's been war in the Congo for several years now. Why hasn't he gone back.
>>
>>66574835
Apeldoorn (he also grew up there)
>>66574946
People making monkey sounds etc
>>66575018
Thanks man.
>>66575218
They got her like 20-30 ago the parents
>>
just because you don''t want non-whites in your country doesn't mean you can't be acquaintances/friends.
>>
>>66575333
That doesn't he explain why hasn't fucked off back home. If you're "fleeing the war" there's an expectation of an intention to go back when the war is over. So why haven't they? And why the fuck are you okay with them still being in your country?
>>
>>66575333
>apeldoorn
Sorry man, jullie hebben een moeilijke jeugd gehad.
>>
>>66575734
This.
>>
>>66575063
Precies, niet aanstellen
>>
>>66574591
Stop shilling for RTL4, low quality tv.

I am also against immigrants, eu, islam, and racist to some degree, it's called common sense, doesn't mean you have to hate foreigners or people of a different heritage... I thought only redditors and tumblrinas mixed those 2 up, why do you do it?

The reason why mayor league footbal gets so much cancerous happenings like these monkey screech barrages is because the crowd is always filled with no-live hillbilly's, they're the laughing stock of the nation desu.
>>
>>66575859
Wattan? Ik woon in een mooi groot huis en we hebben een groot centrum met niet veel buitenlanders
>>66575734
Well I don't hang out with him much anymore and i was like 5 when i First met his parents. Congo still does have alot of conflicts for all I know and 2 kids got born here
>>66576122
Not shilling for rtl 4 just thought some of you guys wanted to see it. Also I agree hooligans etc are subhuman nigger-tier
>>
File: 1442434253821.jpg (43 KB, 300x535) Image search: [Google]
1442434253821.jpg
43 KB, 300x535
>mfw public racism still exists.

Hope somewhat restored.
>>
>>66576557
It will always exist
>>
>>66576291
It sounds like this is no dilemma at all. He isn't European, he's a monkey getting paid what you would have to work 10 years to earn every month for chasing a sack of air for 90 minutes and the iind of mongs that paid to watch such a spectacle also love playing word association games. They see a monkey, they think "they go oo oo ee ee ah ah" and do it.

You should not care,your only position should be that this shouldn't be a problem because only Europeans should be in Europe. Globalisation and cultural Marxism did this, the nigger is just doing what niggers do best, performing menial physical tasks for money money money and muh dik, and the football fans are doing what knaves do best by being childish.
>>
>>66574591
You and that britshit cuck are nigger lovers.
>>
>>66577226
Not really no. How is your nigger population?
>60%

>>66577020
I agree tho although I couldn't care less about how he makes more money even tho he doesn't. But anyway our far right anti-eu/Islam/immigrants will be the biggest next election so it will be alright
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.