[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Irish Gay Marriage Referendum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: Vote No, Vote Yes.jpg (57 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Vote No, Vote Yes.jpg
57 KB, 615x409
Where did it all go wrong, lads? How did we let this happen? I would have thought the elderly and youthful Conservative population would have BTFO leftists in this vote.

I know it's an old topic, but the smugness of the liberals after it came to pass was rage-inducing.
>>
>>66573726
>Youthful conservatives.
>Ireland.
Those exist?
>>
>>66573726
Forgot Irish led the world in homosexuality marriage.
>>
The whole Catholic rape cover-up made young people very much against sexual morality.

(((American))) media had a big effect on it too.
>>
I honestly don't care about fag marriage, but having it banned would be nice.
>>
>>66573854
I-I exist, senpai.

>>66573900
I suppose. It was a close vote, though. I remember feeling a bit awkward about it when my father voted No, but looking back on it now, he was right.
>>
>>66573854
Young Catholics sure exist in your country
>>
>>66573859
Yeah, but you guys didn't even vote on it. You had it enforced by the Supreme Court.
>>
>>66573900
>The whole Catholic rape cover-up made young people very much against sexual morality.
Well that's... some inverse logic. An immoral thing happens, and is enabled by another immoral thing. That's wrong so... let's just stop calling things moral one way or the other?
>>
>>66573726
It's still illegal here in the north, only good thing the DUP fags have ever done...
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625

> Do the sexual inclinations of parents influence those of their children? Of 77 adult children of homosexual parents who volunteered for three different investigations, at least 23 (30%) were currently homosexual: twelve (55%) of 22 daughters and three (21%) of fourteen sons of lesbians; five (29%) of seventeen daughters and three (17%) of eighteen sons of gays; none of six sons with both a gay and a lesbian parent. At least 25 (32%) were currently heterosexual. Of the ten with transsexual parents, one of nine daughters was currently lesbian, one was currently heterosexual, and one was transsexual. The son's sexual preference was not reported. These findings suggest that parents' sexual inclinations influence their children's.

How long before the countries that legalised same sex marriage realise they made a big mistake?
>>
>>66575205
The fall of religion, morals and decency will continue except for the most based of countries (Hungary etc.).

Gay marriage, Trannies and other disgraces to man will continue.
>>
>>66573726
Honestly the only difference was that gay couples now have the same tax breaks as married couples. They already had all the rights really.

I voted yes, purely so that the kikes would get less tax money, it had literally nothing to do with whether or not fags could marry, for me.
>>
>>66573726

They asked the wrong question.

Should have asked:

>what is the purpose of marriage?
>what is the government's role in achieving that purpose?

If the answer to the first question is 'love', then the referendum question should have been:

>Do you support the government creating legislation to regulate and police your feelings and relationships?
>>
>>66573726
Wew we wont have gay marriage until atleast 2017

We will forever be a fortification of uncuckery in western europe.
>>
>>66576974
>If the answer to the first question is 'love', then the referendum question should have been:
What is the answer to the first question was "enabling a stable basic social institution for the purposes of procreation and child rearing"?
>>
>>66577119

Go to bed, Mark.
>>
>>66577119
Rare
a
r
e
>>
>>66576218
I see what were doing to ourselves and I cry. In the West we've become so assured of ourselves that we can willingly breed weak designer people.

In times of war men go and fight. Women stay and watch kids. War was how gender roles formed.

One more world war may genuinely put to bed a lot of issues for all countries involved.

Europe would be politically united finally. A new war, as a united front would actually give us a shared heritage to build on.

America would be allied. Japan are brotier so I'm sure those crazy gooks would be in. Same same for the Aussies and new Zealanders.

There is no way any mudslimes, nuclear pooh in loo, Asian or Russian could overcome that.

Needs to happen desu. It's like we're all just eyeballing one another, time to fight or fuck, y'know.
>>
>>66573854
I blame women voters for it passing. Most Irish women are thick as shit.
>>
The whole yes campaign was funded by American globalist money too.
>>
>>66577119
What the fuck are you?
>>
>>66574825
The church was hypocritical so young people (being the illogical beings they are) threw the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>66579359

Russia is not an enemy.

We have joined the cause of globalisation and threaten anyone who wants to keep their national sovereignty.

Putin is a bad guy; but to buy into propaganda of a next cold war is stupid.

Kill the EU who are a real threat to democracy.

Russian can be bro tier.

Or would you rather be friends with the turkroaches?
>>
>>66579641
We're all a bit thick but women are very easily emotionally manipulated.
All it takes is "we're just like you, we're in love" dishonest propaganda to sway them.
>>
Literally nothing to gain by suppressing the rights of others, faglord.
>>
>>66580949

There was nothing to stop a gay man from marrying a women before the referendum. No rights were being suppresed.
>>
File: 1453692651549.jpg (92 KB, 499x668) Image search: [Google]
1453692651549.jpg
92 KB, 499x668
>>66580949
>>
>>66580804
>dishonest propaganda
I love my bf exactly as anyone loves their gf thank you.
>>
>>66580804
I said this in May and i'll say it again,we were literally memed into voting yes.
What the fuck is going to happen if this AAA crowd get any place major?
I'm scared desu
>>
>>66582152
Are you a girl? I ask because you're replying to his post as if you're a girl that was swayed.

If you are, do the right thing and become conservative or alt-right. Alt-right/conservative women are the best.
>>
>>66581289
powerful truth
>>
>>66581289

Can you prove that homosexuality is evil? Not "degenerate", not simply something you disapprove of, but actually malign in any way? Can you even provide a potential basis for belief?
>>
>>66581598
I don't doubt you love your bf but the whole yes campaign was a disgrace and all this bullshit about how gays are being treated like second class citizens because they couldn't get married to each other was such fucking nonsense because when in human history have two men been able to get married. I knew a yes vote would open up a pandoras box of other liberal bullshit and sure enough after the whole gay marriage thing the same people pushing for that were pushing for a referendum on abortion and calling for secularization in schools.
>>
>>66582438
I'm a lad and I voted No.
Having heard people last year going on and on about how it's 2015 and its time (you HAVE) to be tolerant,I knew from then on people are just fucking stupid and are susceptible to all media claims.
I had been in opposition to gay marriage all along.
>>
>>66574353
They're all Polish immigrants though.
>>
>>66574825
moral is kinda of a buzz word desu
>>
What can you lads tell me about Irish women?
>>
>>66583833
Thick as shit about the world. They know nothing.

Apart for that, they mostly just follow the trends of twitter and instagram. Fairly basic.

They're kinda good looking I guess.
>>
>>66573726
Get over it, are any of you guys getting gay married soon? no? fuck off the, anyone who cares about this is a closet faggot
>>
>>66583833
Either they look like celtic godess's or ginger snaggle tooth goblins, no inbetween
>>
>>66584323
ebin argument
don't like incest being legal? DONT FUCK YOUR MOTHER
and if you have a problem with it, you must want to fuck your mother :^)
Freud said so, so it must be true
>>
>>66581598
How the fuck can you know that?
>>
>>66584522
Give me one reason why it should be illegal to fuck your mother
>inb4 muh morral objection
>>
I hope no more countries give it legal recognition.

There's a lot of gay tourism $$$ coming in from the rest of the world's gays wanting to come here and marry. (especially from Australia)

If the rest of the world starts treating gay people like human beings we will lose that gay marriage tourism money.
>>
>>66573726
We let it happen because nobody gives a shit about marriage or religion, and homosexuality has been accepted here since the 80s
>>
>>66580653
>The church rejected God, so we'll reject everything!
Same difference, I guess.

It's a race to the bottom. Only difference I suppose is the Chruch has some concept of which way is down. I guess that should probably make it more offensive.
>>
File: multiculturalism works.jpg (88 KB, 720x937) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism works.jpg
88 KB, 720x937
Don't worry senpai, all of the muslims will come here and beat the degeneracy out. in 15 years you won't have women walking around without burqas, let alone gays.
>>
>>66584930
Creates fucked up children.
>>
>>66584930
RIP Ireland
>>
>>66584930

Any recessive genetic abnormalities have a much higher chance of being passed on to your children.
>>
>>66587462

and what about this?

>>66575205

Isnt this a threat?
>>
>>66587834

No, because homosexuality isn't in itself a dangerous medical condition
>>
gay marriage is such a meme issue who fucking cares
>>
>>66574825
an immoral thing is perpetrated and then covered up by the church so people react to the church being revealed as atrocious disgusting hypocritical child fuckers by swinging as far away from church morality as possible
>>
>>66588013

So you are happy to tolerate the spread of mental illness?
>>
>>66588259
Without a moral foundation to stand on. It's one thing for the church to claim the failures of those within the church. It's another for secular society to claim the same.

Hypocrisy? On what basis is that behavior right or wrong?
>>
>>66588714

As long as they're happy, functional and not costing me money, sure. Why does it bother you?
>>
>>66583353
HIV
>>
File: 1457038678432.jpg (66 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
1457038678432.jpg
66 KB, 558x744
>>66591328

>straight people don't get AIDS

There's an entire African continent that proves you wrong
>>
>>66591006

Imagine a scenario where your kids are put up for adoption.

Would you prefer a hetero couple or homosexual one.

Are you really willing to risk the mental stability of your child to support your ideology?
>>
Who gives a fuck, feen
>>
>>66591605
Those aren't people.
>>
>>66591605
Dindus don't count.
>>
>>66591605
he said straight PEOPLE
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.