[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I quit smoking, I make it like 4 days then I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: FUCK.jpg (94 KB, 684x487) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
94 KB, 684x487
How the fuck do I quit smoking, I make it like 4 days then I start flipping out like a crackhead.

I tried vaping, but it's fucking gay and there isn't enough nicotine in it.
>>
>>66573031
>you will never go out and club a baby seal
It sounds like a fucking amazing job. Spend six hours in freezing cold, then finding the little fat shits and beating the crap out of them.
>>
You can't quit if you don't really want to. You are a weak pussy.
>>
switch for cigarettes with no additives
work your way down here
If you don't already, lift, it kinda makes my need to smoke go away
I'm in the same situation btw, trying to work my way out of this shit
>>
>>66573031
the longer you go without the smoke, the better you will feel. Just tell yourself "ill smoke tomorrow" every single day.
>>
>>66573169

>job

Mate, that's a fucking winter sport.

Fun one too. Gotta get them while there is space between them and the water, they are slow on land.

They started to learn though, fucking mammals eh? So now they roll to get to the water quicker, it's fucking hilarious.

>>66573031
Just start thinking of smoking cigarettes as the gayest thing. Think of it like sucking a cock. You don't want to puff on that cock now do you anon? You a faggot? Lil Babi Faggot need his cig cig?

You'll convince yourself pretty quickly and start doing your push-ups again.
>>
File: 9780140449334.jpg (914 KB, 1460x2244) Image search: [Google]
9780140449334.jpg
914 KB, 1460x2244
>>66573031
Trust me and read this.

You will feel better and spiritually stronger, no matter what situation you are in.
>>
>>66573448
You guys actually do that?
>>
>>66573448
>canadians need to think of gay shit to stop smoking
wow
>>
Seals are assholes

Anybody who has spent any time up north knows this. They deserve to be clubbed and their fat is good eats.
>>
>>66573031
>I tried vaping, but it's fucking gay and there isn't enough nicotine in it.

What strength were you using?

I smoked for 20 years. Vaping is the only way that I found to quit.

The fact that it is so gay is what made it easy to quit vaping eventually.

Now I'm completely off of the nicotine jew
>>
>>66573772

Nah truth is. Most places outside of the cities are the most fun you can have with the fags.

You can trick them into a date, and then beat the fucking shit out of the queer when he comes dressed up like the little bitch he wants to be.
Good fun for all the mates.

Then they never write about it in the paper, because the guy who owns the paper used to join in on the beating of the gays when he was irresponsible too.

>>66573643
Fuck yeah. Take a club, beat the shit out of the thing. It's a big fat stupid rat of the sea.
They look cute, but that's a predatorial trick. Like how women look good, but they're batshit insane and you shouldn't listen to a fucking word they say. (Note how bad our economics and social policy has gotten).
Seals are like ratty women of the sea. They eat way too many fucking fish. Way too many. THere are almost no natural predators for them up north besides Polar Bears, and they were fucking rare before you're retarded Global Warming scare.
>>
>>66573031
>I tried vaping, but it's fucking gay and there isn't enough nicotine in it.
Well get vape fluid with a higher nicotine content you fuckin goon. Or turn up the voltage on the vape
>>
>>66574118
>Take a club, beat the shit out of the thing.

You could just, y'know, shoot it. No need to be niggers about it.
>>
>>66574118
This guy gets it, they're sea rats

If our natives we're so drunk and or high all the time we'd have eliminated them by now
>>
>>66573031
I recently quit smoking. Takes about 2-3 weeks for the withdrawal to start subsiding. Don't be a pussy.
>>
File: general.jpg (62 KB, 858x540) Image search: [Google]
general.jpg
62 KB, 858x540
>>66573031
I stoped smoking by starting snusing
>>
>>66573031
Try bupropion and e-cigs with just nicotine in them then work down to the 0 nicotine cartridges.
>>
I forgot about this thread, and I just had another smoke.

FUCK

Vaping is fine but it tastes like smoking fucking candy, smokes taste like butter toast, I need the butter toast taste.

Thanks for the replies, ill try all that shit I guess. Herbal cigarettes seem like a good idea, but they taste like fucking baby diapers.
>>
File: cruiser.jpg (903 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
cruiser.jpg
903 KB, 2448x1836
>it's fucking gay and there isn't enough nicotine in it.
Get a sub-ohm vape and 24 mg juice and enjoy the best the robotic cock can offer.
>>
Nicotine Gum. Lots of it. It'll give you nightmares and acne. Chew it.

Avoid your triggers as best you can. One of the worst for me was being around my smoker friends.

The strongest urges last at most 10 minutes. Just keep delaying it until its gone.

Don't think about it. Keep saying no. Be strong.

You're a pussy if you break your willpower.

Worst part of cancer is now what it does to you, its what it does to those you love.

Your breathe stinks. Your clothes smell of stale cigarettes. You cannot sit thru entire movies without having to go outside and smoke.

I'm on month 3. Do it.
>>
What a load of queers. I smoke and I will continue to smoke until the day I die.
>>
>>66574332

Nah you don't get it son. They are like fucking niggers themselves.

ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF...
Fucking NEVER shutting the fuck up.
CONSTANT with their retarded fucking speech.
What the fuck are they even saying? Are they talking to each other? CAN THEY EVEN COMMUNICATE? WTF

You just want to beat their fucking teeth in. They piss you off so righteously

They steal. THEY FUCKING STEAL.

You ever go Ice Fishing?

These fucking Troll animals will let you catch a fish, then come right up at the last second and poke their retarded Dindunuffin fucking face and steal that fish right from the fucking hook (might take the entire pole into the fridged depths too, they don't give a shit about anything)

They are Nigger's of the sea.
If you could hang them, you would, but they're so fat and fucking retarded in the way they move, the rope would fucking snap.

Only logical thing to do is destroy their fucking ARF ARF ARF with a good solid club. Ol' fashion, before the gun we beat niggers too.

Fuck seals.
>>
I dicked around long enough with alternatives to dipping tobacco like e-cigs and chew and nasal snuff. I think I spent enough time being disappointed that I started to get fed up with tobacco in general. I quit because I see plenty of stories online from USA where people are losing gums from even <1yr of regular dip use.
>>
>>66573990

Really, I use 24mg in a extra strong pen.

It makes me sick to my stomach its so strong and I'm used to dipping up to 20hrs a day.

Oh, and try twoof then at once. In two drags I smoked a whole cigarette and then some. Now imagine a smoke break.

...yeah, I feel sick just thinking about the nicotine poisoning.
>>
>>66574740
get flavourless or menthol and up the nicotine. i agree 99% of the flavours are stupid manchild, faggot candy flavours and vaping is gay. but it did help me quit smoking
>>
>>66573031

read allen carr's easy way to stop smoking
>>
>>66575040
Fuck. It sounds like your biggest problem is a total and complete lack of will power.
>>
Start taking heroine.
>>
>>66573031
Grow a fucking pair you mongoloid. i stopped smoking 10 days ago. first 3 days are hell, after that its just cruise control, and what he said >>66573212
>>
>>66575098
I tried menthol and benson and hedges, they still taste like candy. This vaping shit is for fags, ill keep trying though, smoking is fucking retarded, wish I never started.
>>
File: beware-of-edge-300x248.jpg (28 KB, 300x248) Image search: [Google]
beware-of-edge-300x248.jpg
28 KB, 300x248
>>66573169
>>
File: image1.jpg (110 KB, 1634x799) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
110 KB, 1634x799
>>66573031
Smoked since I was 16, am now 37. I had my last cigarette a week ago. Once you get past the first 72 hours, all nicotine is out of your system. All craving after that is strictly the lack of nicotine activating the receptors in your brain. But it isn't the usual "OMFG I haven't had a cigarette in 3 hours" kind of friending for a smoke. In other words, it's a fucking mental game beyond 72 hours. Suck it up, keep reminding yourself that the money you'll save will pay for your next vacation, and go do something you enjoy.
>>
>>66575277
>heroine

This. Just become a woman of distinguished courage or ability, admired for her brave deeds and noble qualities
>>
>>66575276

....you don't even know what I do/did/will have done. My situation is soul crushing....you have no idea. Also, I'm on pain meds so the high nicotine level tricks my mind into thinking it's getting something its not.

I look at, essentially, heroin (Morphine) every day and have never lost control over taking it. Ever.
>>
Thanks /pol/ you guys are like my second family I appreciate the encouragement.

I'm just going to lay on my bathroom floor and vape for awhile I guess.
>>
>>66574566
enjoy not having a face
>>
>>66573448
>>66574118
>>66574910

The closeted homosexuality is strong with this one.

You probably live in the greater Toronto area
>>
>>66574566
Fuuuuck I just bought some dip today after being like a week clean haha. That shit is even harder for me to quit.
>>
>>66573031
I quit a three year opiate addiction cold turkey. Weak mined people get addicted and the weakest minded can't quit
>>
>>66574910

Keep on smashing brother, if this was an american problem we would be shooting them on helicopters going for the high score.
>>
>>66573031
get the highest grade of nicotine like fluid for your vaping shit and make sure it works properly. and dont be an idiot and start smoking every other opportunity. if you stick to vaping you will eventually quit.
>>
Chantix. Or it may be called Champix in Leafland. I started taking it and after a week cigarettes had 0 appeal.
>>
>>66573169
Man, it's great.

When you find an area with many seal pups you can just walk around clubbin' them, throw them in a pile then just wait for the ship to pick em up
>>
File: NUKECANADA.png (243 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
NUKECANADA.png
243 KB, 540x517
>>66573031
>>
File: Seals.png (31 KB, 1840x476) Image search: [Google]
Seals.png
31 KB, 1840x476
>>66574910
>>
File: 543367593.jpg (2 MB, 5100x3890) Image search: [Google]
543367593.jpg
2 MB, 5100x3890
>>66573990
>>66575040
>recommending popcorn lung and mouth fedora

In my experience, vaping was just a douchier shittier cigarette. I eventually said "why am I doing this shit?" and returned to cigarettes.

You gotta quit the habit and ritual of smoking.

Gum is working for me. Sure I'm totally addicted to the gum for now, but I've broken the habit by not going thru the motions and just chewing the gum while i continue whatever I'm doing.

Glad you could quit but please do not recommend vaping, it's the least effective way to quit.
>>
>>66574740
No, you're just bargaining with that shit. You'll realize they fucking suck and you'll go back to regular cigarettes.

When you're at the point where you hate cigarettes and all the shitty repercussions of smoking: remember that moment and how you feel.

And then immediately quit. Nicotine gum will help fight the urges while you focus on breaking the routine.

Start saving all your money. Don't spend it for a while like maybe a month.

You're going to start snaking more since you don't have a appetite suppressant anymore, just accept it or funnel your stress into working out.

Quit. Do it.
>>
>>66574566
im just quit that shit. Have a cigar I smoke when I need too. 1 week in
>>
>>66573031

Find someone with Bronchitis. Acquire bronchitis. Become physically incapable of smoking. Profit.
>>
>>66575040
What do you fucking vape in your fucking sleep?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.