[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6
File: public-breastfeeding.jpg (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
public-breastfeeding.jpg
1 MB, 1024x768
Is this allowed?
>>
Only if you're an 8 or higher
>>
>>66571500
Why's that kid's hair so slick? Did is just pop out?
>>
>>66571500

Redheads nursing nonwhites? No it's not. They need to report to gas chambers immediately.
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with chairs that have stars.
>>
>>66571500
WHITE CHILDREN!
no this is not allowed
>>
>>66571500
in most states , its legal for women to go topless. so yes.
>>
>>66571500
fucking kids of today turned into mama lovers and pussys. i was working when i was 2 months old so i can buy shit to eat. fuck that spoiled twat.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x295
>>66572139
>>
>>66571500
It should be cuz boobs
>>
>>66571500
Of course
>>
>>66572139
It's Jewish propaganda
>>
File: bernie-single-moms-quote.jpg (208 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
bernie-single-moms-quote.jpg
208 KB, 960x720
>>66571500
sure single moms are ((((heroes)))))
>>
>>66571500
Not in public.
At least wear a shawl or something.
>>
>>66571997
redhead's love that bbc
>>
I never understood what the big deal about public breastfeeding was. No one is touching me, infringing my rights, violating my personal space. No one's even interacting with me, just someone breastfeeding. Not really something interesting happening.

If it's "public" then I have the right to look or not look. If I'm offended, easy solution, don't fucking look. If she's offended that I'm looking, easy solution, take that somewhere private so I can't look. This seems pretty simple to me.

Even if the person was interacting with me, "Hey! Look at me! I'm breastfeeding!" At best that's annoying, no more of less so than "Hey! Look at me! My shirt is red!" So? I don't care.
>>
>>66571732
D or bigger.
>>
>>66571500
As long as I'm allowed to stare, it's fine
>>
>>66571500
I never had anything against public breast feeding, I never even thought about it. But seeing feminists and sjws talk about it so much and act like it's suddently such an important issue, I became completely against it. I think it should be illegal and every woman getting caught breastfeeding in public should have her child taken away from her.
>>
Having white children? I don't think Trudeau would be very happy about that, canuckacuck.
>>
>>66572578
pretty much how I feel about it
>>
>>66572514
Cuck
>>
>>66573124
Explain.
>>
>>66572578
Don't mind me just masturbating over here. Don't worry i wont cum on you or your family members. Just doing Whats natural you know
>>
>>66571500
only if you are her baby
>>
>>66573347
Put your gross baby dick away
>>
>>66571500
I see no harm in it.
It's natural.
>>
>>66571500
If you don't bring enough for everyone, no.
>>
>>66573158
Mother's milk has a nearly perfect mix of vitamins, protein, and fat. And it's all provided in a form more easily digested than infant formula. Breast milk contains antibodies that helps a baby fight off viruses and bacteria.
It's the best food source for a little kid.
Why should a mother hide breastfeeding? What if the mother had a busy schedule and didn't get the time to feed the kid in a private place?
You are literally cuck tier if you think that babies don't deserve to grow healthy.
>>
>>66571500
yes, and why the fuck shouldn't it
you fucking americans and your titty fears
would you refuse a calf from feeding on his mother cow?
would you refuse a sealbaby to feed on it's mother?
would you refuse kittens to do the same on it's mother?

Why is this even discussed?
Do you like to deny babies food, just because you don't want see a tit?

You are all basically city people to me, even worse than that. Even city people, fuck even fucking oslo people do not run their minds about this.

Fucking americans....
Also I've eaten a lot of whale and I love it, I have also actually clubbed many baby seals with my hakapikk. Hope it pisses you all off. Not a frequent seal hunter though
>>
>>66572139
only thing palers than my white ass is your face shlomo, don't kid your self
>>
>>66572707
>But seeing feminists and sjws talk about it so much and act like it's suddently such an important issue, I became completely against it.

keked. yeah that's pretty much the response to everything those idiots are doing.

Nah.. never was an issue here to begin with, like I assume in germany too, we're not that different after all. Only europoors down there we up here can relate to like this.

But you can't let these idiots sour up the lives of mothers and babies, they want nothing to do with this, it's wrong to punish them for what some god damn extremist feminists do. They don't even want them to have babies in the first place for gods sake, they are only here to destroy beautiful things like that and try making women into men so the soviet union can come and take us over...
>>
>>66571500
Only if they share.
>>
Funny story,

I knew a guy who had a weird breast milk fetish, and when we were on public transit once, a young mom (about 7.5/10) was breastfeeding her baby at the back of the bus. He saw it and stared at her for at least 6 stops straight before she noticed that he was staring at her. She covered up and went got off at the next stop.

I don't care though. It's just a tit.
>>
If I get my turn, absolutely.
>>
>>66571500
In public, sure, as long as I can take pictures.
>>
>>66571500
Only niggers breastfeed in public.

If you allow public breastfeeding, then you have no logical platform on which to deny public masturbation or public urination.
>>
>>66572139
kek
>>
>>66573890
>Belgium being dumb again
What is new.

It's not a 'private place' when she uses a shawl, and if she's so busy she shouldn't have dropped a kid.

Some parts of the body are to be hidden in public, it's just as it is.

>B-b-but anon, it's natural!
So is peeing, but we don't do that shit in a public place either.
>>
>>66573347
>Feeding your child is the same as relieving sexual urges in front of others.
>Being this much of an actual degenerate
>>
>>66578221
Jesus, go live in Saudi Arabia if you're going to be so stringent on women's bodies.
>>
>>66578221
>and if she's so busy she shouldn't have dropped a kid.
Is it that unplausible to you that somebody can run in an unexpected situation? Shit happens, jackass.

>So is peeing, but we don't do that shit in a public place either.
Peeing, farting, burping, masturbating and other natural processes stink or are unhygienic to do in public.
Breastfeeding doesn't smell bad, is not unhygienic and is an important part of the development of a baby.
Fucking dumbass kut hollander.
>>
>>66571500
Honestly who gives a shit.

This is the most ridiculous click bait piece of crap argument ever.

If you want to show off your tits then by all means just do it. Let women continue to devalue their sexuality by giving it away for free. The very fact that public breastfeeding is an important feminist topic shows how utterly desperate and menial the movement has become.

If you don't want your tits seen by random degenrates than use one of the hundreds of bibs or garment options that are L I T E R A L L Y designed for breast feeding.
>>
>>66576658
Breastfeeding isn't an act of sexual gratification, it's the opposite of degeneracy.
>>
>>66578714
Fix roads.
Learn to drive.
Get smarter.

I'm not actually against it, I actually don't really give a fuck. But I can see why people would find it uncomfortable when done in public.

zielige kankerbelg
>>
>>66571997
that's a mexicunt feeding a chalupa
>>
File: 1433036387047.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1433036387047.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>66571500
you decide
>>
>>66579211
You know, it's sad that you call us dumb but then flock our universities because our Flemish education is superior.
We're having the last laugh m8 ;)
>>
>>66571500
A woman doing her duty as a mother. Why wouldn't this be allowed?
>>
>>66572578

More importantly, if it is done in public, nobody should be able to tell you off for taking pictures of it and telling the woman it's going in your "spank bank" (or "masturbation warehouse").
>>
>>66571500
Why shouldn't it be?

Breastfeeding is far healthier than any shit tier formula the food industry can shit out.
>>
>>66579375

Oh... no... lady... please stop. *Click* Thank you! Into the masturbation warehouse it goes!
>>
>>66571997

Isn't your commander in chief the result of a black man fucking a white woman?

Hey, you voted for him, all we got was some faggot who likes to snowboard
>>
>>66579115
shitting/pissing isn't inherently sexual but it shouldn't be done in public.
societies need standards of decency to function.
>>
well since this is my fetish, Yes
>>
>>66579531
It's gross.
>>
>>66579611
Formula is Jewish degeneracy.
>>
>>66579440
>m8 ;)

Fuck off.

I have never ever met a smart person from Belgium, and I've met plenty. They were ALL dumb as a rock.

Thereby, calling me a dumbass is ironic, I got tested and have a higher IQ than you can count.
>>
>>66579440
Source?
I went to Antwerpen for a week to do an international project thing in december, 4th year, and I was amazed how dumb people were in making a proper report about the project (industrial engineering). Of course this is anecdotal, and they weren't only from Belgium, but I was honestly amazed.
Then again, I'm also amazed at how dumb people are that go to Amsterdam universities.
>>
>>66579997
Relax man, there is no need to fight with a Flemish bro. Use that energy for others instead, like turkroaches.
>>
>>66574211
> needing to club an infant seal to feel like a man

What a cuck
>>
>>66579375
Excellent Bazooms. This is approved. By my penis.
>>
>>66580349
http://www.knack.be/nieuws/belgie/20-000-nederlanders-in-vlaamse-scholen/article-normal-514381.html

Belgian PISA rankings are skewed thanks to the Walloons, but if you take the time to check the scores you'll see that Flanders scores better than most countries, including The Netherlands.
http://www.oecd.org/pisa/keyfindings/PISA-2012-results-belgium.pdf
>>
>>66580472
This, no need for fighting between brothers.
>>
>>66581390

Dude, your biggest accomplishment is waffles. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>66571849
He's just super cool, how do you think he managed to get on that bitches' tit?
>>
>>66581390
Fair enough, I can't find exact numbers but I believe you since Walloons are shit.
The reason why most of them go, like your article stated, is because of the low costs though (as well as housing is way cheaper).

Plus the fact that, if somebody did a bachelor on a university of applied sciences here, they usually have to do a pre-master of 0.5 or 1 year before they can continue to a master. Abroad they don't need one, so studying in Belgium is saving them time and money. The difference in education quality seems minimal, as both Dutch and Flemish universities seem to do fine.
>>
>>66583342
Makes sense.
>>
>>66579868
You're gross.
>>
Why the fuck do SJWs and Liberals push this shit so much when formula is literally better in every way compared to breast milk.

We aren't animals anymore Jesus fuck.

>degenerates and tumblr will defend this
>>
>>66583581
Gross people like him and me do our duty by not going out in public.
>>
>>66583681
there are literally a bunch of studies that show that babies who are breastfed for 6 months perform better than babies raised on formula
>>
>>66583681
weak bait 1/10, someone else will reply
>>
>>66583562
I'm sorry for my landgenoot that started the shit talking though, you seem based and he certainly does not.

>>66571500
Back on topic, I think it's ok but don't agree with attention whoring about it in public (as in trying to make a scene about it). I personally don't care though.
>>
>>66583681

>hehe yes, good goyim, spend money for our fluoridated artificial chemical slurry to feed your disgusting aryan children instead of natural and free aryan colostrum and breast milk
>>
>>66583864
>perform

we're not all in the circus, gypsy.
>>
>>66578365
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this
>>
File: boobs.jpg (1 MB, 3744x4583) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
1 MB, 3744x4583
Of course, bonus point for twins
>>
what the fuck is wrong with a feeding blanket? Bitches who let it hang out are just asking for a response.
>>
>>66584176
Nice refutation you have there, fagtron
>>
>>66584106
This is what I mean with attention whoring
>be a tumblrina
>in the middle of a restaurant
>have the tit alle the way out, zero effort to cover anything up
>looking around to see if anyone is watching you becaure you're that much of an attention whore
>>
>>66571500
>nice tits
>perfect hair color

yes, I'd allow her
>>
>>66573877
This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>66584374
Those aren't twins, that girl on the left is too old to be breast fed.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.