[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which does /pol/ hire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
Which does /pol/ hire?
>>
File: -stupid-human-1311288801.jpg (70 KB, 499x653) Image search: [Google]
-stupid-human-1311288801.jpg
70 KB, 499x653
neither.
this guy.
>>
>>66569806
when has this situation ever arose? fuck off OP
>>
Depends on the job.
Anything involving interaction with third-parties and customers, right.
>>
>>66569806
Implying i have to hire either of them
>>
>>66569806
I'd hire the guy on the right and control him with his undying addiction for meth. Maybe get him hooked on black tar heroine too if he sucks the dic..I mean does the job right.
>>
only guys who have spent years in prison get face tatts

/thread

t. corrections officer
>>
>>66569806
Neither

If there are only 2 applicants for a job then its a shit job which means the guy with a fucking Nuclear Physics degree is overqualified and the guy dressed like a reptilian overlord has no idea what the fuck they're doing and is probably there to steal something off the premises.
>>
The guy on the right already has a source of income though.
>>
I'm pretty sure harvard doesn't have a nuclear physics program
>>
>>66570357
KEK
>>
Neither are suitable, especially the one on the left.

Tattoos are a form of communication. Anyone who gets a tattoo, outside of first responders, soldiers or career criminals, communicates insecurity and that they lack identity. Anyone who gets tattoos on their face are desperate for attention and to alter their personality as it appears to other people. People overwhelmingly see them as weaklings so they tat bullshit on their face to say, "S-see? Look how h-hard I am..." Someone who is constantly attempting to intimidate customers with his tattoos is an unsuitable candidate.
>>
File: lol 001.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lol 001.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Choice number 3.
>>
>>66570560
Boy sure loves giving monicas
>>
assuming it was a sales position i would hire the guy on the right.

the fact that he can put on a smile and wear a suit for an interview means he knows how to deceive people. 10/10 great conman
>>
Fucking no brainer retard, the guy on the left.
Are you dumb?
>>
Yeah except this shit never happens
>>
>>66569806
Hire tattoo guy if he's not going to be interacting with the public
Never hire the other guy
>>
>>66569806
If I was HR at NASA I would hire the guy on the left. If I was HR at Wallstreet I would hire the guy on the right. (Fake it until you make it)
>>
>>66569806
Right. Makes my company look legit. I don't even dislike tattoos but I would never hire anyone with them. My company is all about finding investors and nobody is going to give money to someone that looks like that, at least not the amount of money we try to get.
>>
>>66569806
Obviously I say no to both and continue interviewing the other 500 applicants.
>>
>>66569806
I'd higher the one voting for big Don
>>
File: 1376181172475.jpg (4 KB, 196x108) Image search: [Google]
1376181172475.jpg
4 KB, 196x108
>>66570630
>see this comment
>Google "giving monicas"
>see image search-site

You jid
>>
>>66569806
None. They are both white males and the diversity quota requires me to hire a a black female Muslim from Siberia or a talented south African penguin.
>>
>>66569806
>Harvard
>Nuclear physics

Choose one Anon
>>
>>66569806
Ill take 'Things that have never happened' for 500.
>>
>>66569806
I studied mathematical modeling at Oxford. Nobody had a tattoo.
>>
>>66569806
No one is intelligent enough to get a physics degree AND stupid enough to get a tattoo on his face at the same time
It's just physically impossible so there goes your question
>>
>>66569806

<- - - That guy
>>
File: Zeleny_slonik_2.jpg (149 KB, 568x460) Image search: [Google]
Zeleny_slonik_2.jpg
149 KB, 568x460
>>66569806 (OP)

<- - - That guy
>>
>>66569806
if he was that fucking smart he wouldn't put tattoos all over his face
>>
>>66569806
The guy on the right cared enough to look presentable, him
>>
>>66569806
Dude on the left obviously.
>>
>>66569806

Easily the right guy. He can be brought back on track with a light slap but the left one is a piece of shit.
>lies on his resume
>lies about imaginary degrees from universities that don't offer anything close to that
>works in animal shelter and is probably a political vegan and leftist faggot
>sxe faggot that should have remained in the 90's
>looks like a serial killer and psychopath
>>
>implying a faggot who gets face tattoos would ever have qualifications like that.
>>
>>66569806
Neither. What kind of question is that? I run a bar, I don't need a physicist and I won't hire a dropout.
>>
>>66569806
It's stupid because this scenario literally never happens.
>>
>>66570560
can he go swimming with that?
>>
>>66571405

He has lids he can clip into the holes, so yes
>>
File: Ben Garrison.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Ben Garrison.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>66569806
I'll phone a friend and ask him
>>
>>66570916
Go with the penguin!
>>
Neither as they aren't diverse enough.
>>
>>66569806
Neither unless the fag with tatoos doesn't have to interact with other people.
>>
>>66570073
This,

And
>>66569806
Do we know those facts about them? Or is this a "DOn'T jdge A bo0k by its cova even tho evry1 doz it an stereeyotypes exist 4 a reezon!11" post?
>>
File: math tattoo.jpg (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
math tattoo.jpg
24 KB, 600x450
>>66571045
>>
>>66572516
I also understand this means something really basic in math, so is this the equivalent of a tattoo in Chinese that says "idiot"?
>>
>>66569806
The one on the right, coz he's good looking. Sorry to say, uggos, but attractiveness is an advantage that trumps most other qualities.
>>
>>66569806
Guy on the left; between two degenerates, the guy with a criminal record loses (unless it's only from something stupid like torrenting a movie or peeing when you REALLY had to go).
>>
>>66569806
Obviously, the one on the left. Anyone who chooses the one on the right is subhuman filth who clearly hasn't accepted the Lord's teachings.
>>
>>66569806

a bullshit image, horror shows like the fag on the left are usually fucked up
>>
neither.
left makes bad decisions as evidenced by his face, right is a degenerate scum bag. I keep the position open.
easy.
>>
>>66572716
>something really basic in math

It's the fundamental theorem of calculus.

It's basic, but important. It's also calculus, which while basic still is enough to impress the mathematically illiterate masses.
>>
OP put the pictures on the wrong side
>>
>>66572716
It's the fundamental theorem of integral calculus. While important, it's a very basic axiom in mathematics. I'd say it's more like someone getting a tattoo in chinese that says "rice" or something.
>>
>>66572716

It's an integral from basic calculus, burger.
>>
>>66569806
It all depends on the job

If you are looking for a waiter at a fancy restaurant, that fancy Harvard degree is useless and the appearance will hurt business.

If you are looking for a code monkey or scientist who spends all day in a dark lab away from public eyes, go with the tattooed guy
>>
>>66569806
i would hire a really hot girl of course.
>>
>>66572716
yes
literally the most simple representation of definite integrals
anyone who takes calculus in high school should know what that is
>>
>>66569806
If it's a nuclear physics jobs I take guy in the left, good PR. If it's a PR job I take guy on the right.
>>
>>66573504
it's not an axiom you idiot
>>
>>66569806
Neither you fucking idiot.
>>
>>66570357
underrated
>>
>>66573804
Mi dispiace, amico

>This part is sometimes referred to as the second fundamental theorem of calculus[7] or the Newton–Leibniz axiom.
>>
>>66573306
>is enough to impress the mathematically illiterate masses.

*tips multiplication table
>>
>>66570266
Shut up, only correctional officers get fat and egotistical as fuck.
>>
>>66569806
God I fucking hate these kind of pictures.
>WHICH VARIANT WOULD YOU CHOOSE
>VARIANT THAT REPRESENTS MY OPINION ON THE MATTER, WHICH IS COOL AND GOOD
>OR THE VARIANT YOU SHOULDNT CHOOSE BECAUSE ITS BAD
>SO WHICH ONE IS IT?
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
I'd hire dude on the left... Guy on the right looks like he takes dicks up his ass all night and couldn't handle a full week doing what we do for work
>>
>>66573963
Netwon and Leibniz thought it as an axiom, it's proved though so it's not an axiom but a theorem. Stop pretending you're right you wikipedia-literate.
>>
Tattoo guy shows really poor judgement.
>>
>>66575749
Axioms are accepted with proofs, that doesn't mean a proof can't be written. The fundamental theorem of integral calculus is easy to prove but in most math courses it's present as an axiom.
>>
>>66576364
If there are proofs it's not an axiom. Period.
If a demonstration isn't shown it's still a theorem and it's presented as such.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.