[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman wants abortion >abortion is illegal >she gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: rasism.png (262 KB, 1321x741) Image search: [Google]
rasism.png
262 KB, 1321x741
>woman wants abortion
>abortion is illegal
>she gets an alley abortion, which is unsafe
>she dies
if abortion is murder, and therefore a woman getting an abortion is a murderer, this is not a tragedy, it's irony.
>>
>>66568624
bump
>>
>>66568624
Nice proxy.
>>
>>66569937
not a proxxy, what would you like for me to say in hebrew?
>>
>>66568624
Agreed. Women who attempt to murder their own unborn babies deserve the risk of death that goes with that.
>>
>>66571015
I concur
>>
>>66568624
pro tip Israeli friend: every big time politician understands that abortion is necessary to keep the brown population under check they just sometimes pander to Christians for votes
>>
>>66570549
gas the kikes

>nice proxy though
>>
>>66572314
there is no verb for gas
lets say "kill"
Ta-har-goo et ha-ye-who-don-eem
>>
>>66572781
Did you have to be in the military? Did you ever kill any muslims?
>>
>>66573018
yes
no
>>
File: shapiro.jpg (40 KB, 455x546) Image search: [Google]
shapiro.jpg
40 KB, 455x546
>>66573079
What are you doing on a website where virtually everyone hates you?

Do you practice Judaism?
>>
>>66568624
You're pretty much spot on. Baby killers should be hung.
>>
File: history was made.png (339 KB, 1299x1495) Image search: [Google]
history was made.png
339 KB, 1299x1495
>>66573350
hitler meme started dying after gamergate.
i don't pratice more then most americans practice chrisitianity (just holidays)
also pic related
>>
>>66573855
what do you think about eritreans? Any personal experiences?
>>
>>66573855
you have to pitty them for the war they had with ethiopia but they didn't come here fleeing tht war. they were safe in eygpt. thy came here for more money.
no personal experiences but the areas where they were most numerous vote for bib the most now that the border is closed
>>
>>66573350

>where virtually everyone hates you?

fuck off, speak for yourself

we've done numerous polls on /pol/; stormfag types are never more than 1/3.

you're just loud, obnoxious, and disproportionate to your presence on the rest of the net, since you're banned on every other mainstream site
>>
>>66573855
what are you waiting to bomb the turk ? do you think we gave all of this money, weapon, and land to do nothing with, you lazy jew ?
And why the fuck bashar is still at the head of syria ? Have you guys any competence in the puppet state we call israel ?
And Where the fuck is my carpet bombing on Gaza ? We don't pay to just sit in the middle east and look at the mecqua.
No more colonies until constantinople isn't free.
>>
>>66578306
nice try achmed but your home is in algeria.
bashar is in power because we know the opposition isn't better for us then the current goverment and if we oppose him openly this will only legitimize him.
also you stopped having a say when you stopped sending weapons after 67
>>
abortion is good, it stops the breeding of poverty babies that grow up into criminal niggers, kill yourselves pro lifers
>>
File: 1430862055106.jpg (2 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1430862055106.jpg
2 KB, 115x125
>>66578666
I was going to agree with you then i saw your satan trips

BEGONE FOUL DEMON
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.