[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if, maybe, just maybe, Trump was sent in by the powers that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: TRUMP CARD.jpg (103 KB, 610x618) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP CARD.jpg
103 KB, 610x618
What if, maybe, just maybe, Trump was sent in by the powers that be (Jews, establishment, government, corporations, whatever) to destroy the GOP/Republicans and make an easy win for Hilary Clinton?

For awhile, I was a big believer in the "Emperor Trump". I liked the guys charisma and thought he had some impressive cahones. Most of his policies seem solid, I like his attitude and the "fuck it" anti-PC attitude. He's entertaining as hell and I can see the meme magic appeal.

But what if this guy is just a Hilary shill? I mean why would the fucking GOP disown him. He does have a history with democrats and Clinton. Does he really want to make America great? I just don't fucking know anymore. Honestly, after Sander's words last night, I don't trust any of these fuckers. I feel powerless, like no matter who I choose, we're all fucked either way.
>>
File: bff.jpg (296 KB, 938x1204) Image search: [Google]
bff.jpg
296 KB, 938x1204
we sent him 2bh
>>
File: trump.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
why would a lifelong democrat and oligarch elite do that? you crazy #MGAA and dank meme xD
>>
>>66567315
As opposed to who? Kasich? Does anyone think Kasich could last five minutes with Hillary?
>>
>>66567315
Trump was never going to do anything other than assure a Hillary Clinton victory and it was obvious from the start. The only way for /pol/ to redeem itself if for the mass soduko of trump faggots on here
>>
>>66567868
Rich New York celebrity invites the governor to his wedding!? Impossible!!!
>>
>>66568338
Hillary is gonna beat whoever the GOP fields barring possibly Trump.

Or are you telling me two freshman senators who barely hold their own composure on a debate stage when tag teaming one very harrased man can take on the Clinton machine?

Rubio and his spotty record and Cruz and his Christian dominionism among other things will destroy them. Kasich is a dem-lite and doesnt resonante with people.

And all told they are all establishment globalists. Ill take my chances with Trump, thank you very much.
>>
>>66567315
Trump does the worst head to head with either dem.
The Republicans are going to win no matter who they run.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (83 KB, 393x755) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
83 KB, 393x755
>>66567868
>>66568338

It's making me upset because I believed in the Trump facade he was putting on. FUCK, imagine if that bold, ballsy, no nonsense, hard nosed candidate was actually real.

I feel like the illusion has been shattered. I wanted President Trump to be real. I'm not voting at all now.
>>
Well seeing a guy leading the republican nomination for president tweet that Mitt is a loser alone was funnier than anything that happened 4 years ago
>>
Hillary won't beat an indictment.
>>
>>66567315
gee, burger. Well what possibly could have given you that idea?

> le Hillary Clinton Vs le Republicans

oh nvm there burger.
>>
>>66567315
>falling back on the "Hillary shill" thing from the beginning of the campaign
How does it feel to be this desperate?
>>
>>66569075
An indictment from who? Obama's DoJ? Yeah fucking right.
>>
>>66567315
im loving this. the reddit influence team is getting slightly more red pilled by the day. the more time they spend here learning about us to try and persuade us, the more they learn about the jews and the establishment.
>>
>>66568218
Kasich is literally a Democrat. He signed up for the wrong party all those years ago and at this point is too embarrassed to admit it.
>>
I would make sense, much more efficient use of their money for sure.
>>
>>66569178
sure bud.
>>
>>66569085

Why you calling me that leaf.
>>
>>66569178

DOJ gave her aide that set up the server immunity.

In a case involving the potential leak of classified information, immunity isn't handed out without reason.

If any assistance comes from Obama, it's going to be in the form of a presidential pardon on his way out of the office.
>>
>>66569365

I'm actually not a shill. I've been a Trumpfag for a couple of months, even made a few "HAVE MY ENERGY" posts for Mr. Trump.

I'm just starting to doubt it all now. I don't know if it's all the media or my online activity getting into my head but I just don't know anymore. It's kind of hard to just blindly follow someone when it seems like they're full of shit.
>>
>>66567315
>to destroy the GOP/Republicans and make an easy win for Hilary Clinton?

They aren't ready for the result that would lead to.

Everyone knows this.
>>
>>66569693
Well now you have two choices based on your past knowledge - accept the media is right about Trump and it is in fact trustworthy and not biased, or accept Trump is right and that hes being attacked from all sides by a biased establishment media.

That honestly comes down to you and your beliefs.
>>
>>66570104

What do you honestly think anon? What are your views on it?
>>
>>66569005
dont be an idiot that would only work if none would vote either
>>
>>66567315

No

Trump was sent by the bourgeoisie to enact policies that favour the bourgeoisie and millions of dumb ass Americans think that Trump gives a shit about them, the man is the literal equivalent of a child when he doesn't get his own way.

It doesn't help that his nay-sayers don't focus on this, in fact that this the only thing anti-Trump supporters don't focus on. Rather than saying "hey maybe this guy, and there's good precedence to suggest this, is only running for president so he can give him and his friends even more money" no they instead focus on bullshit non-issue stuff like "he's wacist"

Kasich and Sanders please, not Trump and Hillary.
>>
>>66568338
>>66567315
You guys are literally too stupid to realize how stupid. You characterize Trump and bash him but can't seem to understand that he's far too fucking narcissistic to ruin his name with half the country and put his families lives at risk.

If he throws the match it will be obvious. He's too much of an asshole to be Hillary's bitch. Liberals are fucking stupid.
>>
>>66570325
Its impossible (unless youre in the know) to know just how controlled the media is, but based on the facts ive seen, I would say its mixed but definitely in Trumps favor.

Sure, he might be running for ego to an extent, but who wouldnt. At the same time ive seen his rallies, heard his speeches and press conferences, learned his policies; and ive seen how the media has covered it and ive come to the conclusion that he has a point. I dont think i know of any other figure in the current time whos been this focused on getting their name and character get dragged through the mud. This is compounded by the fact that the GOP has stood up to say fuck the people we are going to run who we want.

I may not agree with Trumps person all around, but im willing to take that chance because i cant seriously say the media and establishment are biased and wrong unless i agree that trumps being unfairly covered constantly.
>>
File: 1456173160034.jpg (171 KB, 904x1141) Image search: [Google]
1456173160034.jpg
171 KB, 904x1141
>>66567315
>But what if this guy is just a Hilary shill?

He's donated money to Clinton's campaign before. But that's when she was in power in New York and he wanted something out of her, that doesn't mean that he voted for her (pic related)

>He does have a history with democrats and Clinton.

He's a businessman and New York is heavily Democrat. If he has to donate to the local political party (regardless of his own personal affiliation) to get special tax breaks or special consideration for land deals; you can bet that Big Don is going to write the donation checks. He's a businessman, his primary concern is making money: As a result he could less about the political affiliations of the people he makes deals with.
>>
>>66570976
To add, as this anon >>66570948 said, the most valuable piece of Trumps empire is his brand. He has now inextricably tied it to his presidential campaign meaning he cant intentially fuck up or do bad as that will destroy him and his value.

In fact, id say the more the media drags his name through the mud the harder he has to ensure he and america wins, just to save his own name and brand.
>>
File: thejewsdidit.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
thejewsdidit.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>66567315
Your getting more creative Berniefag. Still, go ahead and fuck off.
>>
>>66567555
ששש
אל תדבר עם הגוים
>>
>>66567315
We'll see when he's finally up against her on the debate stage.

In the meantime, your lack of faith in the God-Emperor is terrible. He is and remains our best hope at destroying the cucks in our political system.
>>66569005
> I wanted President Trump to be real. I'm not voting at all now
Well gee, if you're going to be this defeatist you might as well kill yourself now, then.
>>
File: RomneyExecutionWorship.jpg (41 KB, 629x352) Image search: [Google]
RomneyExecutionWorship.jpg
41 KB, 629x352
>>66567315
then the establishment wouldn't be literally taking democracy away to prevent his nomination
>>
File: 1456674935776.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1456674935776.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
>>66567315

what if...

you're stupid delusional faggot? I'm not even amerifat, but I know more about Trump than your sorry ass.
>>
>>66567315
A man who spent his life making his name a household brand is not going to smear shit all over it because some Jew told him to.
>>
>>66567315
seems legit:
https://youtu.be/j3KPUkXNBck?t=32m36s
>>
>>66568822
> Obama
>>
>>66567315
>What if, maybe, just maybe, Trump was sent in by the powers that be to destroy the GOP/Republicans and make an easy win for Hilary Clinton?
Why? Who would be the opposition to Hillary had Trump not shown up? Jeb right? You believe that he was thrown in to stop Jeb? Does that make sense?
>But what if this guy is just a Hilary shill?
What if everyone else is a Hillary shill? It sure seems that way. Perhaps a rephrasing would work. What if everyone else is just an establishment shill?
>I mean why would the fucking GOP disown him.
A great number of reasons, he's pretty much changed how the whole game works.
>He does have a history with democrats and Clinton.
And with many other politicians on other sides of the fence, it's part of his job.
>Honestly, after Sander's words last night, I don't trust any of these fuckers.
Yes, trust the communist Jew, he has your best interests in mind.
> I feel powerless, like no matter who I choose, we're all fucked either way.
Then you may as well pick Trump on the chance that he is authentic, right?
>>
>>66567315

trump is the last hope, just like magic negro magic cunthole will dance to the GOP tune anyway... maybe trump won't?
>>
The alternatives are worse so who gives a fuck
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.