[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Trump win Michigan tomorrow? Mississippi is easily his,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
Will Trump win Michigan tomorrow?

Mississippi is easily his, Idaho will go Cruz and Hawaii is irrelevant but Michigan is worth most and will consolidate him as the eventual nominee.

Losing it would be a major setback
>>
>>66566864
Depends. Is Michigan an open primary?
>>
>>66566932
I don't think so? I'm from Michigan and i had to register in January i believe to have been able to vote in it. I missed the time though, I didn't have a candidate chosen yet... forgive me God Emporer.
>>
>>66566864
Cool story incoming: I work for the prisons in Mississippi and every single criminal would vote for Trump they tell me
>>
>>66567277
is it because he talked about his dick in a live national debate
>>
File: 1456079692155.jpg (119 KB, 550x504) Image search: [Google]
1456079692155.jpg
119 KB, 550x504
>>66566932
pretty much this.

the only states Trump hasn't placed first in is caucus states.

>I wonder why
>>
>>66566932
It is.
>>
>>66567114
Then its gonna be real close. Trump does great in open primaries (see Nevada), scrapes by in closed primaries (see many of the recent states) and gets his shit pushed in in caucuses (see Iowa).

We'll probably get the W, but its gonna be much closer than the polls suggest
>>
Trump should be in mi today doing a rally
>>
>>66567458

Caucusses are only for losers and frauds anyway.
>>
>>66566932
I just checked, it will be an open primary
>>
>>66566864

Trump, Cruz, and Kasich (15% threshold) will all walk away with delegates. Michigan isn't winner-take-all.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 600x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 600x655
>>66567114
This is why Kentucky was so close... People that registered as dem or independent had to switch by December to vote in the closed caucus. Many didn't realize this or even had a canidate chosen by then.

All primaries should be open. Closed is designed to keep the establishment in place.
>>
>>66566864
I don't think Cruz will take Idaho.

Most prominent Idaho politicians are pro-Trump, but there are a lot of Mormons in Boise so they might take Mitt's word as the voice of god.
>>
>>66567801
In that case I would bet on a win. As I noted above, Trump does very well in open primaries because of all the new voters he attracts. Caucuses closed primaries are much tougher because a lot of the new voters who drive up his poll numbers forget to register
>>
>>66567560
I have no idea why he refuses to step up his ground game in Caucus states. After Iowa got stolen from him you would think that he would have made a better effort there, but he still hasn't yet.
>>
>>66566864
Michigan is Trump's and so are many more states.
I honestly expect him to go to the convention with the required number of delegates.
>>
>>66567879
Still, it's a caucus. Look at what rato did in Maine. He's likely to pull it off in Idaho too.
>>
>>66567378
Mostly because to them he hates Mexicans.
>>
>>66567952
A large portion of Trump's support comes from people who have never voted before. Campaigning in caucus states at this point is largely a waste because as

>>66567862
noted, many of these states require you to register far in advance. So, even if Trump does get some converts, it is meaningless
>>
>>66566864

Trump is leading in Idaho
>>
>>66567952
Especially since Michigan would be the largest win tomorrow.
>>
>>66568147
>A large portion of Trump's support comes from people who have never voted before
No, that is exactly why he should have put the effort into having a ground game in caucus states. Half of the point of the ground game in these states is making sure your supporters understand how the caucus works, and helping make sure they are properly registered in time.
>>
>>66568354
Right, but its a closed primary. If we win, its going to be real tight
>>
No the establishment is in full on stump Trump mode.

Most on this board underestimate the disdain people have for the pretender Trump.
>>
>>66568354
He was in Iowa, Oklahoma, Maine and Alaska as well, Idaho will probably be Cruz's
>>
>>66568025
Washington is also a caucus, no one is going to vote for Cruz up here.

Those of us who are republucan in the NW are of the moderate sort, we are okay with Planned Parenthood because it does more than abort mexican babies. We don't live by the bible. Only the mormons go full ham for purist conservative shit, and they are likely to vote for Marco because the mormons support immigration and bringing in refugees.
>>
File: Ivanka jr.jpg (72 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka jr.jpg
72 KB, 360x460
Idaho is a Primary, not a Caucus. Hawaii is the only Caucus tomorrow. Rat Boy is hanging around Idaho hardcore, he is up to something there for sure.

TRUMP IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, RIGHT NOW.
WATCH! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
>>66568479
My friend, if the deadline to register for Kentucky was in December, what good would devoting resources be in the weeks (or even months) leading up to the caucus? You could argue that he should have done some work before the cutoff, and I think there's a case to be made there, but he probably thought his resources were better spent elsewhere
>>
>>66566864
Im not sure how the muslim vote effects elections in michigan

Missippi is definitly trump / hillary victorys too many niggers for bernie or cruz to win
>>
>>66567560
Nevada is a caucus.
>>
>>66567992
Maryland and rhode island is trumps too many niggers
>>
File: 160115_Trump Support Map.jpg (103 KB, 1003x597) Image search: [Google]
160115_Trump Support Map.jpg
103 KB, 1003x597
>>66568970
Outdated but relevant
>>
>>66568959
Good call. I think the theory still stands, its just that the political environment of Nevada may make them more open to businessmen and less open to preachers
>>
>>66568782
Thing is he's been incredibly frugal everywhere, he's spent a grand total of around $20 million so far. Meanwhile Cruz has spent $41 million, Rubio has spent $34 million, Jeb! spent over $118 million before finally dropping out. I understand that part of his appeal is that he is accomplishing so much by spending very little, but he should have started stepping up his game months ago. It's coming back to bite him in the ass now in the big caucus states.

Though he's still on track to win the majority, so I guess he knew what he was doing.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.