[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bro Tier Blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: african.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
african.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
So a few months ago I started a new job and at lunchtime I've been eating with these two nogs from Africa (but from different countries). I have to say they are actually very based and I actually like them better than the white co workers.

I've heard the whole 'blacks from Africa are much better than American blacks' meme before but I'd never given it much thought. But if they are representative of most Africans than I'd say it's most definitely true.

Any experience with African nogs /pol/?
>>
>>66566175
>They enslaved and exported their rejects here.
I have heard Black Africans openly joke about this.
>>
My friend at uni is an adoptee from Ethiopia, he's pretty chill. The main problem with blacks in America is the nigger culture that they emulate, blacks raised with white values are OK
>>
>>66566175
They weren't tainted by American Black culture as children, of course they are bro's.

What did you expect?
>>
I had an old friend from Somalia who was cool as fuck and great to hang out with, only bad things were that he would drive drunk and hared when people said nigger and would occassionally chimp out at people at bars. Okay maybe he was still a nigger but he was cool with me? Thanks
>>
>>66566411
What are the nogs like in the UK?
>>
>>66566175
Africans blacks can often be very cheerful, friendly people, but you shouldn't trust them with any real responsibility.
>>
Can confirm. I have never witnessed one of the actual apes discussed on this board until i went to Vegas last month. American Blacks are a different breed then all others.
>>
>>66566175
No, I have only seen a handful of black people in my life.
>>
>>66566175
Fuck off nigger.
>>
Recent African immigrants are literally the best Africa has to offer unless they come in on some retarded libcuck program like the Somalians. I know a guy from the Congo and even though he isn't that smart he's the hardest worker I've ever seen.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFh4DebJAfs
>>
File: 1449264320463.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449264320463.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>66566175
When I worked at Starbucks (lots of really hot, easy female coworkers, so if you're going to do food service at some point, go Starbucks) two of our regulars were African guys, and they always made my day. One time when I offered them a sample of something, they were like "That's so generous! Everyone in America is so generous! Thank you, my friend."

American blacks are a plague on society, but I can see where the cheerful negro stereotype came from.

pic only slightly related
>>
I think a lot of it is due to the culture. Pic related is a breddy based excerpt from Kaffir Boy in America, written by Mark Mathabane, a nog who grew up under South African Apartheid.
>>
>>66566501
some of them are absolutely fucking terrible but most of them are ok I guess. african ones are better than caribbean ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
Not Africans but I worked with a Jamaican guy who was alright.

That being said, I work with quite a few American blacks currently and the majority of them are just normal people trying to get through life like anyone else.

They hate the nigger hoodrats just as much as anybody else.
>>
File: 1451579817487.gif (3 MB, 433x248) Image search: [Google]
1451579817487.gif
3 MB, 433x248
>>66566175
The firat time i saw a black man was an african dude sitting across me on a train when i was four, i was beside my auntie and she was chatting to the guy. I leaned over and wispered in her ear "was this man rolling around in mud? Is he dirty?".she was in shock and pinched me, the african dude heard it and laughed and was pretty cool with it. If that was a nigger instead of a fine afro male we'd most likley be dead
>>
>>66567169
What do you mean by 'easy'?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.