[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rocky takes place in a world where white athletes are as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: efqw4eqbn35ty.jpg (385 KB, 992x1396) Image search: [Google]
efqw4eqbn35ty.jpg
385 KB, 992x1396
>Rocky takes place in a world where white athletes are as good as black athletes!

Yes, Chris Rock, I completely remember how the record-holder for most gold medals in the Olympics was a black man.

Oh, wait!
>>
>>66564227
That's not fair OP! Everyone knows that blacks can't swim!
>>
>>66564227
also Wladimir Klitschko was heavyweight champion of the world for more than 9 years. he is the second longest reigning champ behind Joe Louis.
>>
blacks are inherently stronger
>not racist

whites are inherently smarter
> racist as fuck

what a time to be a sentient organism
>>
>>66564523
And he was defeated in 2015 by another white guy, no less!
>>
>>66564476
>>
>>66565580
Jesus, HOW?

I literally just jumped into the fucking deep end when I was a kid and started swimming. It's not that hard to figure out.
>>
File: 1457231600658.jpg (218 KB, 1200x1677) Image search: [Google]
1457231600658.jpg
218 KB, 1200x1677
>>66565580
>Takeisha
>JaMarcus
>JaTavious
>Dekendrix
>Litrelle
>LaDarius
>Latevin

Every fucking time.
>>
>>66566366
I don't get the "Li-Le-La" part, are they French or something?

Do they have ties to LA-LI-LU-LE-LO?
>>
>>66564227

>Tyson Fury
>black
>>
>>66566541

I don't have any fucking idea. I'm pretty sure that neither does their parents..
>>
Whites beat the fuck out of niggers in UFC though, because they can get more techincal which is hard on the average nogs brain and boxing is a fucking joke to watch most niggers fight, their only advantage is speed to dodge. Whites generally have a harder punch.
>>
>>66564227
>hurr durr one instance of an athletic white man destroys the average
>>
>>66566723

But who was that black ufc guy who fought like it was only a funny game? Goofing around, he was like some kind of cartoon character but still managed to land some good punches.

I don't really watch any sports so I don't remember that niggas name but it was funny as hell to watch
>>
>>66566075
>It's not that hard to figure out.

Check your privilege, shitlord. Figuring stuff out is racist.
>>
>>66567020
Are you referring to Kimbo Slice? The black street fighter turned MMA fighter who proceeded to get his ass kicked?
>>
File: file.png (43 KB, 614x334) Image search: [Google]
file.png
43 KB, 614x334
>>66566835
Whites dominate strong man contests:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_Strongest_Man

Whites dominate MMA and Boxing, especially if you go to heavyweights:
http://www.ufc.com/rankings?id=

There are tons of other sports that are also dominated by whites. The blacks are better at sports meme is fabricated by the US.
>>
it's a joke you jackass

stop racebaiting you jewish coward
>>
File: 1445815023232.jpg (55 KB, 960x573) Image search: [Google]
1445815023232.jpg
55 KB, 960x573
>>66564227
> Chris Rock being racist for the sake of comedy.
I'll give him a pass, if he'll let me tell a good joke about black folks and KFC.
>>
>>66567020
>>66567183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5RMLuoX-Ns
>>
Most successful Olympian in Zimbabwe's history? A white woman. Kirsty Coventry has won seven Olympic medals. Zimbabwe only has eight medals in its history. The only one not won by Coventry was the 1980 gold medal in field hockey. The entire team was white.
>>
>>66569440
1980 Zimbabwe field hockey team.
>>
File: 1457241108102.jpg (18 KB, 373x394) Image search: [Google]
1457241108102.jpg
18 KB, 373x394
>>66564227
>Chris Rock
How the mighty have fallen. I guess he's run out of money from those fuckin' Zanzibar movies or whatever.

Hell, I didn't even realize that nigger was still doing comedy. How's he selling, anyway? I can't imagine there not being a few hundred empty seats at his venues.
>>
>>66569041
>hey hitler
fucking lmao
>>
>>66564748
White people have always been inherently stronger nigger, blacks are dexfags.
Look up every winner of strongman/powerlifter comps, wytbois
>>
>>66567020
Anderson Silva, he got his leg broke in half eventually though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddWOhKWhsXk
>>
>>66566541
Strong historical french influence in Louisiana, particularly New Orleans
>>
>>66570213
He's fighting again. He isn't as dominant though, he lost to Bisping but it was decision and Bispings face was hanging off where as Silva was relatively unhurt. He also got done in for steroids before that, but after a break like that you would think they would get him on anything to get him upto to norm.

They should let a few people take some hormone replacement like Pyle, holy shit that would be amazing. Watching quicksand be able to go toe to toe early on and keep up then work his magic.
>>
>>66569572

> How's he selling, anyway?

Slowly fading into the Chris Tucker Tier of Irrelevancy.

I always thought the guy was just your typical, rudimentary "y'all mofukkn whyte ppl b crayzy!! *laugh track*" type of comedian that blacks can laugh along with and congratulate themselves while they do.

If we're talking jiggaboo comedians, pre-family movies Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor were far superior.
>>
>>66565580
Swimming is expensive britbong. How are white athletes doing in track and field?

Reminder: Whites are such terrible athletes that they had to create an entire Olympics designed to keep out darkies: The Winter Olympics.
>>
>>66571189
>swimming is expensive
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.