[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me watch "something the lord made" for the fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Happening.jpg (24 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
Happening.jpg
24 KB, 600x429
>Be me watch "something the lord made" for the fucking 10th time because muh niggers are oppressed
>Teacher decides to make us do a essay about it
>Had enough of this every year
>Teacher is also a femenatzi
>Tell her how the movie is bullshit and how the nigger technically did not even do Heart surgery
>Tell her he just operated on the pericardium only
>Tell her how Henry Dalton did this two years earlier and the movie is misleading
>Tell her Francisco Romero did this in 1801 in Spain anyways and how the movie is misleading
>Tell her how the real first heart surgery was done by some German dude named Ludwig Rehn in 1896
>Tell her how the first real ""Open" heart surgery was done by "The father of open heart surgery" Walton Lillehei 50 years later and the movie is misleading
>Tell her the only reason we even give a fuck is because he is Black and I could not give less of a shit since my history has nothing to do with niggers
>Tell her nobody cares about this one out of millions of achievements humans have made
>Tell her the only reason we do this Marxist crap is so nobody talks about how they make up 13 percent of the population yet commit over 60 percent of the Homocides, robberies, rapes ect.......
>Need more words so I start shitting on feminism about how when you make up at least 10Percent of Coal miners, Garbage collectors ect.... and stop complaining about not enough comfy office jobs then you can talk
>Tell her the wage gap is a myth
>Tell her Males are the stronger sex
>Tell her the 19 Amendment was a mistake
>Tell her women don't belong in the military

Dam it pol you did this to me
How fucked am I /pol/?
>>
If true, I'm well impressed. Well done senpai
>>
>>66563845
I'm going to get expelled........

O well fuck it no regrets
>>
And you did all of this without being interupted ?
>>
>>66564115
Yeah, It was not to hard desu
I know these thing by heart I had it done in like 20-30 min
>>
>>66564115

He wrote the whole post in one shot.
>>
>>66564312
too*
>>
File: 1453181181324.gif (348 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
1453181181324.gif
348 KB, 200x112
>>66564340
Yup.
>>
Did you provide adequate sources?
>>
>>66563702
>>>r/thathappened
>>
>>66564708
No how the fuck would I do that on paper?
I just wrote the shit down and she can look it up if she wants too.

>>66564712
Please Ahamed.
>>
OP... you might get sued. I'm not kidding. You're expelled for sure, you don't even need to wonder about that. But this other thing. You need to just write that whole college thing off; It's over for you. You need to start worrying about legal bills.
>>
>>66564858
>feminazis actually doing research
You fucked up here bro
>>
>>66565146
Don't fuck with me man.

>>66565257
Kek
>>
>>66565146
I didn't actually use the world nigger btw if that helps.
>>
>>66565146

Unless the paper was inflammatory (actually used the word "nigger", called the teacher a cunt, etc), I doubt it would result in anything worse than a failing grade (and if it actually cited sources, that would be something the OP could challenge), and unless it outright threatens the professor there's nothing for them to sue him over.

That said, I had teachers that were definitely feminists in the 90's that were fairly receptive to arguments that ran contrary to their points, as long as they were well-reasoned.
>>
File: Golden_Frieza_full.png (1 MB, 796x1247) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Frieza_full.png
1 MB, 796x1247
>>66563702

You used your maximum power level without proper control.
>>
>>66566429
I only called her an idiot and used the word "fucking" repeatedly.
Again I can't really cite sources on paper.... she could easily look the names up though.
>>
>>66564858

Your school doesnt use MLA?
>>
>>66567122
It was literally given to us in class, we had to write it by hand, I had actually done research on the Movie before and I had memorized the facts a long time ago, the feminism thing was second nature desu.
>>
>>66563702
youll probably get laid 2bh
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
Just say it was JUST A PRANK Op and that it was a social experiment to test how teachers would respond to classroom racism in current year compared to the Victorian era where colonialism and racism were rampant. TA DA just saved your ass.
>>
>>66567881
>Tfw Christian, and would rather stick my hand in a meat grinder than cause an abortion.

>>66568183
That is some serious cuck thinking anon.
>>
>>66568183
>A Brit being this much of a cuck and not standing up for what he believes

No surprise.
>>
>>66568420
just assfuck the ho ;^)
>>
>>66568713
Nice.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.