[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long till we rise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: Heil.jpg (183 KB, 1048x1200) Image search: [Google]
Heil.jpg
183 KB, 1048x1200
im getting kinda tired of the bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
File: Trump : Caesar .jpg (74 KB, 795x446) Image search: [Google]
Trump : Caesar .jpg
74 KB, 795x446
>>66563303
Soon, brethren
>>
>>66563303
It could be the next day if shit gets bad enough for people to stop vying for the best goy awards.
>>
when you decide you want to do what it takes.
waiting for something to happen is a clear sign that you are not on that path yet.
>>
>>66563303
Right now we are a beast without a head.

If you rise and take the position, the white race has a shot still.
>>
File: 1444833142981.png (67 KB, 378x214) Image search: [Google]
1444833142981.png
67 KB, 378x214
It will blow soon
>>
"Silly white cuck can't do shit about us raping their women."

>swarms of tanks roll through town
>>
File: 1457227841743.jpg (15 KB, 330x313) Image search: [Google]
1457227841743.jpg
15 KB, 330x313
>>66563303
when people are fed and housed.
when they can go to school and learn without any problem.
when they have good medicine and safety space.

they won't "RISE"
You can just cry and shitpost on /pol/ about how the world is badly changing but in fact nobody (but Trump) cares. You are on your comfy house on your comfy sofa with your comfy pc posting on an chinese imageboard.
Dude your life is awesome why would you risk her to "rise"?

You guys are big mouthed but you won't act much as long as your life is not in danger.
>>
File: 1452311401651.png (262 KB, 543x524) Image search: [Google]
1452311401651.png
262 KB, 543x524
>>66563303
soon
>>
Right now Anon.
>>
File: Panicky Jew.jpg (78 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
Panicky Jew.jpg
78 KB, 345x431
>>66564981
Soon
>>
File: new horizon feel.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
new horizon feel.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
I have a reoccuring dream, about someone else. It's not me.

Someone advertises a job interview, have people take a quick survey, "what is your race" "do you have a felony?" and then they only accept the black ones, and blacks with felonies.

They offer them a job, unrealistically high paying, easy, promise it to them, and lure them down to their "office".

The office really, is just a lynching factory, and they just lynch these felons one at a time, one by one, and store them in their warehouse.

They do this until they get 20-30, maybe more "candidates", and they load them up in a cargo truck and drive them into the desert. They do this again and again, until the community starts getting safer, cleaner.

Then they visit another town, and do the same thing. It's like a business.

I don't know who this mystery person is in my dreams, but it seems like an interesting one wouldn't you say?
>>
>>66565748
Bueno.
>>
>>66564981
true, as long as beer is available and true suffering is kept below a given percentage in the population no one rises, as long as there's welfare and basic shelter available no one rises,
Shit will have to get real bad before that happens.
>>
>>66565748
They already have something like this, catching fugitives and bailjumpers with winning lottery tickets. It works depressingly often.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.