[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>how to completely and utterly annihilate any chances of becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (798 KB, 691x596) Image search: [Google]
image.png
798 KB, 691x596
>how to completely and utterly annihilate any chances of becoming POTUS with a single sentence
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KILL YOURSELVES BERNKEKS ITS ALL OGRE

OGRE
G
R
E
>>
BERNBETAS TOO BTFO TO EVEN POST AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GIVE THE FUCK UP YOUR CANDIDATE IS A BIGOTED FAGGOT CUUUUUCK
>>
>why would anyone vote for Trump he's a racist and a bigot
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL SAYS THE KEKS VOTING FOR THE MAN WHO SAYS WHITES ARENT POOR AND ALL BLACK PEOPLE LIVE IN GHETTOS
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>66560217
They must be panicking. Almost all the trump hate has disappeared.
>>
>>66560544
R/POLITICS COMPLETELY IGNORING THE STATEMENT AND BANNING ANYONE WHO MENTIONS IT HAAAAAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAH FULL ON DAMAGE CONTROL FROM THE BERNBABIES
>>
I don't follow the Tv-reality show called America's Next President.

what happened to the the bern?
>>
>>66559402
There goes his main appeal as a fucking candidate.
>>
Aw, doggo :(

Some of you are alright. Don't go to Bernie's rally tomorrow.
>>
Spam these on reddit
>>
I guess when I was living in a 2 bedroom apartment with 6 other family members in a ghetto of Sacramento ,Ca we were just faking being poor.
>>
>>66559402
sleep tight, pupper
>>
This was intentional. Did anyone really think Bernie wanted to win? Why would an aspiring president release policy plans that couldn't be paid for even if we cut military spending by 100% and taxed the wealthy at 100%?

He ran to get a retirement fund to live out the rest of his years in style. He solicited millions of dollars from gullible college kids and he's going to disappear to a mansion on a Caribbean island next year.
>>
File: joo14.png (406 KB, 543x507) Image search: [Google]
joo14.png
406 KB, 543x507
>>66560217
>BERNBETAS
>>
>>66559402
>bernie
back to warsaw kike
>>
>>66562160
What are the laws on political contributions that go unused if someone drops out? It seems like a pretty good scam that must have been thought of before.
>>
>>66562427
He can "use" them on countless things that aren't worth investigating and make it look like it was spent when it really went to his pocket. There's no way to figure out just where all of the money went.

Not sure on the legality but it's obviously possible to pull off.
>>
>>66561565
ya man
>>
>>66561247
Why do people still browse that censored shithole?
>>
Dude

This means all the trump hate was from bernouts

I had no idea I thought the anti trump was from literally anyone but berniefags

FEEL THE BERN
>>
>>66562756
I suppose it wasn't always and find contradicting point of view. The opposite pov isn't regarded in pol so people seek it elsewhere to avoid echochambering themselves
>>
>>66559402
>>66560217
>>66560473
>>66561247
This is a fun thread.
>>
>>66562756
They're so bluepilled they don't know it's censored, most talk of it being censored gets censored as well. Pretty spooky how a lot of people (young white college kids mostly) use that censored shithole as their main news site.
>>
>>66562756
I wanted to screencap some delicious Reddit damage control and post it for /pol/ but it's being completely ignored by the Bernvictims.
>>
>>66561718
Thanks for the heads up, good luck f.am.
>>
File: 102.jpg (75 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
75 KB, 500x555
http://www.vox.com/2016/3/6/11171248/bernie-sanders-jewish-2016
>>
>>66563174
Considering how overzealous the reddit janitors get when it comes to censoring wrongthink, it's amazing they don't see the bias in the "news" that gets posted.
>>
>>66563898
You mean ungoodthink, comrade. It is a doubleplussafezone, no crimethink inside.
>>
File: happybernie.jpg (53 KB, 255x289) Image search: [Google]
happybernie.jpg
53 KB, 255x289
you all need to educate yourselves, poverty = no power + color - money, so white people can't be poor
>>
Poor dog
(and hobo !)
>>
File: kelly-thomas-before-and-after.jpg (58 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
kelly-thomas-before-and-after.jpg
58 KB, 620x320
>>66564428
Today we will remind them.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.