[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel cut fags that not only did you lose the feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (622 KB, 2140x1968) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622 KB, 2140x1968
How does it feel cut fags that not only did you lose the feeling in your dick but you won't be going to heaven either.

Galatians 5:2 (NIV)
>Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

In case you're an idiot, Galatians is from the new testament.
additionally,
Acts: 10:45
>The circumcised believers who had accompanied Peter were greatly astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles,

Acts 11:5
>“I was in the city of Joppa praying, and in a trance I saw a vision, an object something like a large sheet descending, being let down from heaven by its four corners, and it came to me. 11:6 As I stared I looked into it and saw four-footed animals of the earth, wild animals, reptiles, and wild birds. 11:7 I also heard a voice saying to me, ‘Get up, Peter; slaughter and eat!’ 11:8 But I said, ‘Certainly not, Lord, for nothing defiled or ritually unclean has ever entered my mouth!’ 11:9 But the voice replied a second time from heaven, ‘What God has made clean, you must not consider ritually unclean!’

Romans: 2:25
>For circumcision has its value if you practice the law, but if you break the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. 2:26 Therefore if the uncircumcised man obeys the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? 2:27 And will not the physically uncircumcised man who keeps the law judge you who, despite the written code and circumcision, transgress the law? 2:28 For a person is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision something that is outward in the flesh, 2:29 but someone is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart by the Spirit and not by the written code. This person’s praise is not from people but from God.

Enjoy burning in hell cutfags :')
>>
>>66556477
Glad I don't live in 'Murica
>>
File: proofs.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>66556116
Got any proof that heaven exists?

Either way, I got circumcised due to medical reasons. My frenulum is still intact so I still feel everything.
>>
>>66556116
I didn't really have foreskin to begin with, it was just a flap on the top that didn't even cover my glans.
>>
>>66556116
At least my son won't have to go through with this. This shit ends this generation.
>>
File: 1431692459072.jpg (115 KB, 653x646) Image search: [Google]
1431692459072.jpg
115 KB, 653x646
>>66556116
>be jew
>parents atheists so leave me intact
>go full chasidim at age 16, get cut
>got traumatized by anticirc stuff on internet
>fuck my first shiksa
>the feeling isn't really so much different
>compliments on my cut dick and how it's better than the ugly smelly argentinian goy
>fuck a 2nd one, same result
>third one, same result
>etc
>self steem in the sky

Baruch HaShem
>>
I also got circumcised for medical reasons - my foreskin got infected and hurt like my dick was on fire, and I couldn't pee.

I enjoy my cut dick, think it's cleaner and looks great, and the 'loss of sensation' myth is a lie. If I had any more sensation, I would blow my wad rubbing up against my pants.

Sorry you have a disgusting, stinky dog dick bro.
>>
>>66556116
But all the cool sandfolks mutilate their dicks??
>>
File: 1454460111389s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1454460111389s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>66557294
>losing 20 000 nerve endings
>Cares about looks
>>
>>66556116
jesus was a jew, the king of jews, jews are circumcised, does that mean that christ considers himself of no value...

can someone make me a sad jesus pepe?
>>
>muricans
>niggers
>shitskin
>>
>cut/uncut argument thread started by uncut, as always
>needs to bump his thread
>>
File: 1444753936396.gif (226 KB, 1000x2450) Image search: [Google]
1444753936396.gif
226 KB, 1000x2450
CUTLETS GETTING BTFO ON THE REGULAR!

Top tier thread OP, CUTLETS will hang on the day of the rope.
>>
>>66556116

Isn't a a hoot when non-Christians attempt to understand Christianity to fit their agenda but fail so miserably?

Let me try to explain this to OP...

The bible does NOT say that if you're circumcised you're going to hell.

Let's put these quotes into the proper context...

1. When Christianity started, it was a sect of Judaism, and many of the first followers were Jewish.

2. As time when on, they started to gain Gentile members.

3. At this point, many of the Jewish members thought that Christians, as a subset of Judaism, needed to be circumcised in order partake in the covenant of Abraham.

4. Likewise, they thought that Christians needed to follow the dietary restrictions of the Jews.

5. In the passages you are quoting, Paul is teaching that Christianity is not a subset of Judaism but a religion on its own.

6. As such, he's arguing that Christians don't need to be circumcised, and do not need to follow the dietary requirements.

7. He's not saying that you CANNOT be circumcised, only that it is not REQUIRED.

Now as to the philosophical angle that you seem to be missing entirely...

8. The early opposition to Christians by the Jews centered around the fact that Jews were protected under the "law", which was a covenant between them and G*d that said "if you do this, G*d will do that"

9. Many hypocritical jews believed that they could do all manner of evil but still be under G*d's protection because they followed the strict letter of the law.

10. What Paul is teaching here is that circumcision alone is not protection, especially when your heart is evil.

11. This is more clearly stated by Romans 2:14 which says "when the gentiles, which have not the law, do the things contained in the law, they become a law unto themselves; the law being written on their heart"
>>
File: 1444334357412.jpg (83 KB, 735x490) Image search: [Google]
1444334357412.jpg
83 KB, 735x490
this kind of mutilation is actually getting to be banned in denmark now. 45 kids got their wangs destroyed, this shit is not ok just because degenerate jews does it. Mutilating girls it's outrage, mutilate penises it's ok... shit is not ok unless you get a medical problem later in lyfe, it's sick mutilation of genitals. What kind of pervert comes up with such thing?.. oh yeah right jews.. what a surprise

http://ekstrabladet.dk/nationen/45-tissemaend-skaaret-i-stykker-nu-vil-de-have-et-forbud/5980853
>>
>>66557815

(you)
>>
>caring this much about muh dick
Nigger spotted
>>
>>66557534
>20-80%
t-thanks
>>
I would've originally have made a post mocking the circumcised, but instead please don't perpetrate this insane sensory-deprivation on the next generation.

If you are circumized, you won't be "stunned" if sliding your finger across the penis glans. Mostly because your penis glans have been grinding, like coarse sandpaper, against whatever undergarments you've been wearing your entire life.

Its absolutely insane, because there is no benefits except for the wish that "people could be more productive without lust"
>>
File: 1448010859168.jpg (39 KB, 728x439) Image search: [Google]
1448010859168.jpg
39 KB, 728x439
>>66558619
>getting you're dickskin removed by slomo shekelstein
>>
Must be why American pol users hate Jews so much.
>>
>>66556116
>inb4 404
>>
>>66559101
in the future Europeans will also be circumcised as a show of solidarity with the growing muslim communities.
>>
>>66559429
In that future you will still be less white.
>>
>OP's pic

whoever made this collage of dicks in a failed attempt to persuade anonymous neckbeards on an anime imageboard should really reconsider his life choices. you have literally spent time making a collage of dicks.
>>
>>66559726
but we'll both be white minorities
>>
>>66556116
>How does it feel cut fags that not only did you lose the feeling in your dick
To be fair I already masturbate too much anyway. If I had any more sensitivity I doubt I would be able to hold down a job with the compulsive masturbation.

>but you won't be going to heaven either.
Eh, I'm an Apatheist anyway, if God is just than I should go to heaven just for being a good dude, if I have to bank on some sort of lottery to get into heaven than God is a cunt and fuck him.
>>
File: 1456946496724.jpg (103 KB, 1105x640) Image search: [Google]
1456946496724.jpg
103 KB, 1105x640
>>66559101
It's a great microcosm of why I hate the Jews.
>Jews ruin your shit for profit
>try and convince you your ruined shit is superior
>call you an anti-semite if you point out that your ruined shit is not superior but is in fact ruined
From penises to politics that's their MO.
>>
>>66559874
Estonia awaits.
>>
>>66559947
Every one of your pleasure feelings is pennies on the dollar compared to non-broken-penis.
Thus every masturbation you do only gives you a net-negative-feeling, so you rub and rub and rub so its less pennies on the dollar for every sandpaper grind you do. Just like inflation.

With a non-mutilated penis you would probably masturbate less because of actually fulfilling the feeling-qoutes more efficiently.

Tried to make this post as easy to understand for jews as possible.
>>
>>66561088
>With a non-mutilated penis you would probably masturbate less because of actually fulfilling the feeling-qoutes more efficiently.
Or you know I would masturbate more because it feels better. But hey this doublespeak makes perfect sense.
>Circumcision was made to lower your sex drive and make you masturbate less
>Circumcision makes you hornier
>>
>>66557223
> i cant tell when women patronising me

You poor, poor fuck
>>
>>66561088
This is some nice shitposting. I lol'd
>>
>>66561495

Or lucky, depending on how you look at it. I wish I was worse at reading people.
>>
>>66556116

Ant eater master race reporting in.
Feels good.
Literally.
Feels so good.
>>
>>66557223
>>be jew

What the hell are you doing with your cut penis on /pol/ for?
>>
>>66556116
Why are there two micropenis pics on there? That has nothing to do with circumcision.
>>
These botched Jewsnips crack me up, especially the little "bridges"! Like getting a dick piercing for free.

Incidentally, there's one on Beeg at the moment: https://beeg.com/4071935 The skank involved is too drunk and/or high to notice, naturally.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.