[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ hate blacks or niggers? If a black person dresses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 454.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
454.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
Does /pol/ hate blacks or niggers?

If a black person dresses properly and doesn't listen to rap and speaks like a normal human being would still hate him for being a black? Or you just the black hip hop negro culture?
>>
>>66555705
>blacks or niggers
>or

What is this "or" shit?
>>
>>66555705
>my understanding of things comes from comedians
Bugger off.
>>
Nah I hate ghetto culture. There is nothing wrong with hip-hop/rap music as some of it is very good. But its the ghetto/drug obsession certain blacks have that brings it all down.
>>
What's wrong with rap and hip-hop tho
>>
>>66555705
you can be black and like rap without being a nigger you nigger
>>
>>66555705
Nigger by definition is any one who is black.

Fucking moron
>>
>>66556061
This.
>>
>>66556061
had my phases with since the 90ies myself.. won't happen again, I honestly didn't know the shit around this lately. No point in supporting that kind of shit, not to be a moral fag or something,genuinely though most of it just were lies/fake/acting
>>
>>66555705
a nigger can dress up and play white, but deep down is a savage nigger that can emerge at any time. Ignore this at your own peril.
>>
>>66555705
If you're black you have to go back (to Africa)
>>
>>66555705
/pol/ is one person.

I have no problem with blacks
>>
It's not necessarily clothing choices entrainment choices, or even intelligence.

You know when you are dealing with a nigger.

AYO OL UP
U FINA
GIBSMEDAT
MUH KEEDS
AIGHT BLESS YA
AYO
U GOT MO?
>>
>>66556665
Nigger
>>
>>66555705
If he stays in his own country and does not racemix, I would respect him.
>>
File: 1456188903472.png (77 KB, 200x231) Image search: [Google]
1456188903472.png
77 KB, 200x231
>>66555705
>Does /pol/ hate blacks or niggers?

/pol/acks hate anyone who isn't hwhite.

I personally just hate niggers and rappers who glorify the hood/thug life. I also hate wiggers, and afrocentric retards.
>>
File: Coltrane.jpg (182 KB, 959x956) Image search: [Google]
Coltrane.jpg
182 KB, 959x956
The 'Trane is my main man.
>>
>>66555705

>If a black person dresses properly and doesn't listen to rap and speaks like a normal human being would still hate him for being a black?

No, but you do understand that this is very hypothetical right?
>>
>>66556061
It glorifies nigger lifestyle.
>>
>>66555705
>Does /pol/ hate blacks or niggers?

Niggers
>>
File: Black_d947fd_1387282.jpg (81 KB, 558x535) Image search: [Google]
Black_d947fd_1387282.jpg
81 KB, 558x535
>>66555705
>>
>>66556192
>you can be black
>without being a nigger

No. You fucking can't. Nigger.
>>
File: 1392849855.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1392849855.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
this is not a hip hop thread, post songs that are lit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNJlwUo6dNQ
>>
It's hard not to see black as stereotype nigger.

The group of normals black is too small to take this feeling away.
>>
>>66555705
>Pretending there's a difference

Nice try, Jamal.
>>
>>66555705
If a person acts respectable I have no problem.
>>
>>66556355
t. breivik
>>
File: whigger.jpg (6 KB, 147x196) Image search: [Google]
whigger.jpg
6 KB, 147x196
>>66557262
>you can be white
>acting like a nog
>>
File: bath time.webm (3 MB, 569x320) Image search: [Google]
bath time.webm
3 MB, 569x320
all backs are niggers. every.single.one. no matter how human they try to be----or try to distance themselves from looking like an obvious nigger---deep down and rooted in their dna is a nigger trying to chimpout----it's in the bible----look it up
>>
>>66555705

I hate niggers

black people can actually become people.... If they stay away from rap, hip hop, mass media.....

I've met a few. They were all nerds, and very unpopular. They're probably well off now.
>>
File: tyler-the-creator-cherry-bomb.png (735 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tyler-the-creator-cherry-bomb.png
735 KB, 800x800
>>66556061
Nothing. Some rap is chill as fuck.
>>
I've known some smart & cool black people. A couple were from Africa. I just don't like the thug gangster culture. And I guess I'm a race realist because I think there are some mental genetic tendencies. Genes influence more than skin color and facial features.
>>
I work in an area that is largely black. Since starting the work my opinion of them is contantly on the fence.
I believe most of them are victims of circumstance, raised by worthless single parents who fill their head with nonsense to avoid admitting theyre really just shit parents (whitey is the reason were poor, now go to the corner and get mommy a dime bag).
I see these black kids all the time, like 5 years old, who will never stand a chance because they emulate their parents, and their parents are constantly screaming, swearing, and hitting. From the very start of their lives theyre led to believe its impossible to amount to anything, reinforced by their parents and every welfare loser in the hood.
Then its further drilled into their minds via "black culture" where studying and achievement is "too white".
The disease of their race stems from within their own communities, its just easier to blame someone else.

Ive always found it laughable that most people believe racists just hate blacks simply because of the color of their skin, shows how sheltered they are.
Blacks can integrate, but the media and their communities is really what keeps them down.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.