[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate the Jews, /pol/? Did you have a bad experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 295x171
Why do you hate the Jews, /pol/? Did you have a bad experience with one early in life, or is it just memes from an imageboard that riled your hate.

Anti-semitism is irrational. Jews have always been the scapegoats, and to believe that there's a global Jewish conspiracy is ridiculous.

So tell me why you hold this nonsensical hatred of Jews.
>>
I think it's something that people learn from their parents.
>>
File: 2016-03-04 14.01.22.jpg (33 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-04 14.01.22.jpg
33 KB, 249x249
well if you read the torah, you'd understand.
>>
>>66556250
I think you are confusing between the Talmud and the Torah.
>>
>bad experience with one

Actually a whole fraternity of them. They were all whiny, shady, and tried to fuck you over on weed. They got super offended easily and acted like their religion was their life while at the same time shitting all over it. They were closely together and extremely shady to outsiders. One party i was invited to i got asked about a 20 times who i knew.

They get extremely paranoid on anything they deem extreme. One guy thought the cops were hiding outside his apartment and made us come over and check. Also in the grand scheme of things they act this same way while controling media, banks, law firms; and many money practices.
>>
Reminder that because of jews we have internet
>>
Why? Maybe because they own almost every bank, thus controlling large part of the world economy.
In my particular case, i dont hate jews, just right extremists and everyone who supports them.
>>
File: true jews.jpg (249 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
true jews.jpg
249 KB, 800x603
>>66555143
i don’t hate jews like these ones
i hate zionists
>>
>>66557145

"Mustn't talk bad bout masta. He be giving us food."
>>
>>66556474

Which means clearly he hasn't read either.
>>
File: ReyMixer.jpg (469 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
ReyMixer.jpg
469 KB, 1280x1707
>>66555143

Rey Mixer.
>>
Why do you hate the Turks, /pol/?
>>
>>66558051
>>66555143

The anti-zionist Jews are correct.

The Torah clearly states that the Jews are not to return to their homeland until the messiah arrives.

And if you want to throw some Christianity into the mix, Jesus himself talks about "false Jews" at the end of time.
>>
>>66555143
I don't have any beef with ordinary jews. The super-wealthy globalist jews, though, them I want to string up
>>
>>66558326
I've barely ever seen a turk that didn't go full roach mode. All your country ever does is start shit.
>>
>>66558553
I am with you on country stuff
fuck erdogan
>>
File: Dr-Strangelove-689.jpg (243 KB, 900x1073) Image search: [Google]
Dr-Strangelove-689.jpg
243 KB, 900x1073
I don't like your prejudicial tone, OP.

How do you know me?
>>
>>66557065
lol
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.