[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I reveal my power level too much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: liberals when will they learn..jpg (160 KB, 566x779) Image search: [Google]
liberals when will they learn..jpg
160 KB, 566x779
So my childhood friends won't stop posting Bernie shit, and today I just had to respond. Thoughts, opinions? Tone it down or keep on the train?
>>
>>66554554
Tell the fag that if trump is not "allowed" to be elected, that that would be the opposite of democracy.
>>
>>66554554
you sound smart, keep roughing them up
>>
File: liberals 2.jpg (130 KB, 588x821) Image search: [Google]
liberals 2.jpg
130 KB, 588x821
>>66554554

A follow up regarding Swastikas.
>>
File: oath.jpg (107 KB, 975x650) Image search: [Google]
oath.jpg
107 KB, 975x650
Raising your hand top take an oath is not a Bellamy salute for fuck's sake

Ask this liberal fucktard if people being sworn in during court sessions or taking their oaths of office are nazis too...
>>
File: sanders 2.jpg (126 KB, 989x596) Image search: [Google]
sanders 2.jpg
126 KB, 989x596
>>66554991

Some un-cropped follow up posts that did not get likes. I added the quotes for fun.
>>
>>66554991
They start the argument and you let those faggots back out? You fucking bitch
>>
Youbdobrealise the jews at mtv brainwash white teens into believing trump is hitler
Teenage boys and girls watch this crap all day https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxLttE06-BU
>>
>>66555070

to take*
>>
>>66554554

You should never be afraid of telling stupid people they are being stupid.
>>
File: Bernie 1.jpg (84 KB, 650x409) Image search: [Google]
Bernie 1.jpg
84 KB, 650x409
>>66555210

I don't know if it's going to far to attach Goebbels quotes to Sander's and change the word Jew to Globalist Elite or Corporate Elite.

My dream is to see one of them re-post this a photo with this quote:

The 1% are protected from all dangers: you can call them a scoundrels, parasites, swindlers, profiteers, it all runs off them like water off a raincoat. But raise his taxes and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."
>>
>>66554991
>nah it's cool

You blew it, low t beta cuckold weenieboi. You were doing great until that.
>>
>Trump in no way represents democracy
Isn't his case the perfect example of democracy? A regular, albeit wealthy citizen running for president (as opposed to career politicians) who has gained popular support. That's more democracy than the current establishment for sure.
>>
>people raising their arms is terrifying

has clickbait gone too far?
>>
>>66555253

Want me to respond, "Don't be so Eurocentric?", I'm balancing childhood friends with internet points.
>>
File: swearing-on-Bible.jpg (124 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
swearing-on-Bible.jpg
124 KB, 1600x1067
fucks sake it's not even the Roman salute

this is literally how the President is sworn into office
>>
>>66554554
You should have just ironically escalated it.

Say something like OMG you're right we'll be seeing auschwitz for mexicans in 2 years.
>>
>>66556003
This.

You schooled them pretty well on the details but the whole premise was wrong from the start.

Also I think you were right to back out when you did. Sometimes people can come across as obnoxious and lose support even when they're correct, but you haven't done that so far. Any neutral observer can see who had the better of that little discussion.
>>
>>66554554
Tell him that trump's presidency would be more democratic since he is some suit n tie lawyer placed in front of you at the right place and the right time telling you what you want to hear. He has to fight against the establishment to win the people.
>>
>>66556245
He isn't some suit n tie lawyer*
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 368x475
>>
>>66555852

The problem to me is it is so reminiscent of Clodius and Milo (and other struggles before the end of the Roman Republic). Wealthy citizens gaining popular support via democratic systems ironically led to the establishment of the greatest empire in the world.

The theory regarding Rome is that the system that existed at the time which was created hundreds of years before the Empire was no longer sufficient for the needs of the people. We are seeing a systemic problem of Democracy in the west and people are attacking Trump as being un-Democratic, when in reality he is a product of system which is no longer meeting the needs of our society. This is all set forth by Syme in the "Roman Revolution", which was coincidentally posted in 1939.
>>
>>66554554
>Trump in no way represents democracy.

wat
>>
>>66555210

In case anyone didn't know, this is Mussolini, edited.
>>
File: mr_shekelstein_does_it_for_free.gif (850 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
mr_shekelstein_does_it_for_free.gif
850 KB, 400x392
>>66554554
Lately I've just been unfriending these retards, I refuse to be associated with such dense people.

Specifically those that share the epic meme that says to unfriend them if you support Donald Trump
>>
>>66555070
This.

Op, you're defending a nazi salute?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.