[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/06/us/ne w-york-officers-sprayed-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (62 KB, 307x173) Image search: [Google]
file.png
62 KB, 307x173
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/06/us/new-york-officers-sprayed-burned/index.html

>be white
>run around stabbing people, spraying them with gasoline, and setting them on fire
>get shot in the legs by police and taken to a hospital

>be black
>hold a toy gun
>get blown away and killed by police

NOW do you believe systematic racism is a real problem?
>>
>>66553725
Nope. The dude didn't have a gun, and could be safely wounded without undue risk to others.

A guy with a gun, black or white, needs to be put down. If he's on his back, he can still shoot.
>>
>charge at cop in close quarters while making him believe you have a gun
>expecting not to be killed

How SJWs think the cop brain works:
>I KNOW WHAT I'LL DO

>SINCE I'M A COP I'LL SHOOT A BLACK KID JUST FOR FUN

>I'LL COMPLETELY RUIN MY CAREER AND I'LL LIVE OUT THE REST OF MY LIFE IN FEAR OF REVENGE ATTACKS

>THAT'LL BE FUN
>>
>>66553725
Face it /pol/ if this were a black guy this thread would've been near bump limit by now.
That is true racism and extreme bias.
>>
>>66554136
Also, they simultaneously think:
>OMG WHY DO YOU WANT A GUN JUST CALL THE POLICE THEY'LL SAVE YOU
>>
>>66553725
>NOW do you believe systematic racism is a real problem?
No. Bye.
>>
Be cop shoot black guy on pcp in leg he keeps walking like its nothing. Kills my partner with a knife. Have to tell partners wife I'm a cuck that aims low.

Be cop shoot black guy on pcp 5 times in chest. Go home to wife, partner goes home to wife.
>>
>>66553725
Blacks never get taken in alive by cops which is why there are barely any blacks in prison.

oh wait
>>
>be black
>shoot people all over Washington
>get taken alive
>no one bitches or whines about race because it's not 2016
>>
Affirmative Action is the only existing example of systematic/institutionalized racism and the only people who are negatively affected by it are white men.

Also

>hold a toy gun

It wasn't a toy. Toy guns, by federal law, have orange tips on them.
>>
>>66554859
LIAR ITS JUST A NERF GUN ANYONE CAN TELL YOU KKK RACIST
>>
Classic kike logic.
>>
>>66553725
I'd probably be insane too if I had to live in the multicultural hell hole known as New York City, once upon a time the greatest city in the world.

But Detroit too was once known as the Paris of the Midwest.

Well, I suppose in 2016 that's finally true once again.
>>
File: 1454816703666.jpg (521 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454816703666.jpg
521 KB, 900x900
>>66555005
>Taurus
>real
>>
>>66555154
Is this one more accurate?
>>
>>66555005

>non brazilian
>shilling for Taurus

Pick one
>>
>>66554000
>A guy with a gun, black or white, needs to be put down. If he's on his back, he can still shoot.
>A guy with a gun, black or white, needs to be put down.
But owning them is also a right.
>>
>>66553725

Nope.

He didn't have a gun. I don't know about you Americans, but over here it's like this:

>he has a gun? you can use deadly force
>he doesn't have gun? you cannot use deadly force in any way, only incapacitate the perp
>>
File: Percentages-ALL-THREE96.jpg (74 KB, 580x262) Image search: [Google]
Percentages-ALL-THREE96.jpg
74 KB, 580x262
>>66555083
whites are underrepresented in most crime in NYC

not that anyone cares.
>>
NYPD just has really terrible pistol shots. In an effort to make the triggers harder to pull (safety!!!!), the NY trigger mod makes accurate shooting very difficult. So more bullets miss the center of mass of the target, which is why NYPD shoots more bystanders.
>>
>>66555421
Context. Maple nigger.
>>
>>66555890
A civil society has no need for guns.

Guns purpose lie in war and savagery.

If Americans deserve guns I propose they should rebel and rewrite the constitution more often.
>>
File: extra_niggest.jpg (15 KB, 274x357) Image search: [Google]
extra_niggest.jpg
15 KB, 274x357
>>66557771
Nigger please a fucking leaf.....btw talk shit when your money is back on parity with the dollar you shitposting syrup drinking leafy faggot.

Picture related YOU.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.