[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do canadians say usa is our greatest allie? When I go shopping,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: whitehousefire.jpg (78 KB, 220x185) Image search: [Google]
whitehousefire.jpg
78 KB, 220x185
Why do canadians say usa is our greatest allie?

When I go shopping, all our products come from china.

Our guns come from russia/china

Our food comes from south america

And our medicine comes from israel

What exactly does usa do for us aside from playing middle man and skimming off the top?

When will we attack them again?
>>
>>66549643
Bring it you syrupnigger
>>
reminder
>>
>>66549974
you bring it first fucking burgerlander
>>
>>66549643
Why are you ignoring the fact that if you were ever attacked by anyone we would jump up to assist without any questioning or hesitation?

I am sick of UK and Canadian assholes being brainwashed into hating us.
>>
of course you would like china because half of your population is slant eyed yellow manlets
>>
>>66549643
Protection. No one will fuck with you as long as your downstairs neigbours are still up. Be grateful.
>>
>>66549643

Why are you ignoring the fact that if you were ever attacked by anyone we would jump up to assist instantly without question or hesitation?

I am sick and tired of UK and Canadian assholes being brainwashed into hating us.

Give me your address we can have a war right mother fucking now you sack of human waste.
>>
You will never take our land, keep crying fat faggots.
>>
>>66550159
Fucking kek, that's true for British Chinklombia
>>
>>66549643
We keep your country of pussies from being invaded and taken over by superior countries.
>>
>>66550553
Does that mean you are our slaves?
>>
>>66550602
It means your our bitch
>>
>>66550711
But you are doing all the work, that would imply we wear the pants in the relationship.

I will not be talked to that way, send more corn or we will say mean things.
>>
>>66550333

The only people trying to take your land YOU ARE LETTING IN, your American bros have nothing to do with it brainwashed faggot.
>>
>>66550829
I'd rather the foreign hordes take the land then give one handful of dirt to filthy yankees, see you in hell.
>>
>>66550111
Burgers are delicious, syrup is literally diabetes.
>>
>>66550826
>gets attacked by Russia
>save me USA
>USA: We got this
>implying we are the slaves and not protecting our kid sister
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1457206390112.jpg (140 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
1457206390112.jpg
140 KB, 559x456
>>66549643

Fuck off back to wherever you came from,

trying to sew discord the way you are.
>>
>>66550953
>>66551024
Kind words don't send imports, give us an aircraft carrier and more corn. Hurry up, our patience wears thin.
>>
>>66550953
>Burgers are delicious
Doesnt mean you have to eat several every day, amerifat
>>
Dont fall for this bait muricans. Canadians like to think our country is better but we're really just a shitty version of you.
>>
>>66551036
>>66551180
Don't listen to these traitors americans, send the corn and guns or else.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.