[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unemployed allowed to vote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: unemployedberniesandersvoter.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
unemployedberniesandersvoter.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
This isn't even bait and I want to keep this simple:

If someone is so worthless to society they cannot even find employment, why would we dignify their opinion with a VOTE in an ACTUAL ELECTION?

Obvious exceptions for Veterans, Housewives, Retirees.
>>
>>66548097
They shouldn't be able to vote. Like you said, they contribute nothing to society.
>>
imagine a goverment which is forces all companies to use only robots, so noone get a job, except you have the money to have a company with robots only. the company-owner will definetly vote for this goverment...and the mass of the people will never get rid of this goverment...

gz
>>
>>66548097
We allow Mexicans in the country illegally to vote. Hell, the dead vote in this country. (Usually Democrats. Simply a coincidence.)

NEETs should have more rights than deceased democrats and mexican felons.
>>
File: 1449119406993.png (166 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1449119406993.png
166 KB, 624x434
>>66548097
Only the rich deserve the right to vote.
>>
>>66548097
>"isn't bait"
>in fact is bait
come on ...
>>
>>66548830

Why should a parasite have any rights?

>>66548698

If we automate the workforce to that degree, then there will still be a need for lawyers, doctors, mechanics to repair the machines...

you get it

If anything that's a good thing because the new 'lower class' job will be a middle class/middle upper class job- maintaining those robots

>>66548848

nonsense. I am a rich person and that won't stand. They'd just come drag me out of my house at that point and cut my head off in the street
>>
>>66550301
>Not hiring a PMC to protect you from the unwashed masses
Step it up, senpai.
>>
>>66548097
NEETs understand politics better, as they have all the time in the world on their hands to stay wired in 24/7. Wagecucks come home tired and watch anime and tv shows, they don't have time to read sprawling convoluted shit from The Economist and Foreign Policy.
>>
>>66551382

What a load of shit.

You understand politics? You understand NOTHING. You don't go OUTSIDE you don't understand your OWN DICK because it's only seen your hand
>>
>>66550301
and anyone who have not the education to maintain the robots/be a lawyer/doctors/mechanics are not allowed to vote... and dont have a job... and dont have the money for education (dont tell me you learned something usefull for such a scenario in highschool)
>>
>>66552957

There will always be jobs for those willing to work.

We will need people to dissemble obselete robots and separate metals so they can reyecled into new ones

Or maybe just make the robots do that- but end of the day, someone needs to be watching those robots to make sure that they do what they're supposed to do

Every 100 robots needs 1 person there all the time 24/7 to make sure nothing breaks
>>
>>66550301
Yeah the lower class work doesnt go away it just shifts. Used to be agricultural, then it became factory work and manufacturing, and right now its the service industry. Service industry jobs will never go away.
>>
>>66548097
What about freelancers, like me? I made $75K last year between consulting and working from home. Does that count as employment to you?
>>
>>66548097
Yes, let's take away the voting rights of citizens. One group after an other. Women. Unemployed people. People with any sort of criminal record.
People with IQ below [DATA RETRACTED]
>>
>>66555439

Of course that counts.

You did a job and earned money

You paid taxes.

That should be rewarded with 1 vote. 2 if you are married and have a housewife at home.
>>
>>66555185
>We will need people to dissemble obselete robots and separate metals so they can reyecled into new ones
this can also be done by robots. and regarding your numbers most of the population will be robots.

>>66555428
i agree, lower-class-work will shift, but this work is the easiest to be done by robots, so you are in a loop. and everyone of the lowerclass is forced to learn, but cannot afford it.. and service-jobs will also be replaced...

the only "job" which will never go away is, creating new things (and even this job can be done if there is a real AI). but for having new ideas you have to be educated and the need for a new solution...

lets think this further, there are rich people which have money and can vote, and more than 99% which cannot affort education, they dont even have money, something to eat or anything else.... guess how stable your society will be ...
>>
>>66556883

Service jobs will never go away.

I don't want a robot handing me my steak, I want a liberal arts major or single mother to do it.
>>
File: Andrew Jackson.jpg (44 KB, 432x259) Image search: [Google]
Andrew Jackson.jpg
44 KB, 432x259
>>66548097

Didn't work out last time...
>>
>>66550301
>still a need for lawyers docs etc

That mind set saturated the market with grads coming out of law school to no jobs
>>
>>66556994
>Service jobs will never go away.

cleaning up the floor (robots currently not a real replacement but they will be in some time)
care for old people (in japan they work on such things)
checking your health/doctor replacement (put you into a scanner/x-ray/taking blood, a software will tell you what deseases you probably have)

realy nice future :)
>>
>>66557120
Maybe blacks waz kangs. Charge it to the game was written by Shakespeares black women ghostwriter.
>>
>>66548097
If you were unemployed you'd probably wouldn't vote anyway. A lot of unemployed people that are looking have slowly lost hope. Barely any of the candidates have seriously talk about making jobs. They just bullshit and pander. Majority of the work that's out there is part time and temporary positions that pay shit and aren't looking to hire people who really want to work.
>>
>>66557333

Well then they must not be very good lawyers because someone gets divorced every fucking .0001 nanoseconds
>>
>>Obvious exceptions for Veterans, ***Housewives***, Retirees.

This is the reason why America has failed!
>>
I agree that it's OK to limit the rights of certain legal citizens of this country. It's what the Founding Fathers believed in.
>>
>>66558296

WRONG!

I have 3 jobs. I DID NOT VOTE.

If I was unemployed of COURSE I would have had the time to go and vote for some asshole

That's why the 5% unemployed in this country make up HALF of the voters on local elections, shit like that
>>
>>66548097
>everyone is an able bodied worker.

Why do you hate old people, OP?
>>
>>66560358

READ READ READ!

CLEARLY SAYS RETIREES!

DISABLED OF COURSE AS LONG AS ITS A REAL DISABILITY (NOT 'ANXIETY' OR 'BACKPAIN'!!!!)
>>
>>66560828
Im agoraphobic. That means all I can do is eat vanilla ice cream and play wii. Someone still has to pay me though wow its current year
>>
File: 1449949783213.png (284 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1449949783213.png
284 KB, 736x736
>>66548097
I'm a land owning white man I have more of a right to vote than some faggot living in a apartment that works at Mcdonalds.
>>
>>66548097

I agree with all of this. Basement dwellers, squatters, and leeches in general don't contribute to this society ergo should be barred off from voting. All of that nonsense about not being able to find a job due to economical reason is complete bullshit and no excuse. They're either lazy or won't swallow their pride and go flip burgers. If they were bright however, they'd realize they could acquire employment and never step foot into a fast food joint. Really isn't that hard.

Then again, I'm also partial to simply euthanizing those who are useless to this country.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.