[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunken Bong slags confirmed for beign redpilled >Shock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Drunken Bong slags confirmed for beign redpilled

>Shocking footage shows a doorman being subjected to a barrage of racist abuse by a group of women on night out in Liverpool
>Disgraceful footage was filmed by a doorman on Mother's Day in Liverpool
>One woman heard shouting 'You little fat hairy n*****' as she is moved away
>Another one in the group shouts: 'Moves away from the f****** ISIS man'
>Merseyside Police is investigating footage and want to speak to witnesses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480362/Shocking-footage-shows-doorman-subjected-barrage-racist-abuse-group-women-outside-bar-Liverpool.html
>>
>>66548029
A lot of women are closet redpilled on shitskins from survival insincts, they just never admit it.
>>
Isn't a pool from one's liver just piss?
>>
>>66548029

Just looks like an episode of Jeremy Kyle
>>
>>66548029
Interesting
>>
>>66548646
That's kidneys, m8
>>
>>66548029

Liverpool has always been pretty racist as it's effectively an Irish colony. There's a tolerance for the Chinese (probably the largest ethnic group) as they keep to themselves. The city does unfortunately have a bit of a 'gibs me dat' attitude.
>>
>>66548029
But women can't be racist.
They have vaginas.
It's literally impossible.
>>
>>66548838
Liverpool is a nice city with chavs
>>
>>66548029
>>Merseyside Police is investigating footage and want to speak to witnesses
Why would the police investigate some people hurting someone else's feelings?
>>
>>66548029

This very vaguely reminds me of a group of women and men that beat up and I think killed some gay guy in the U.S. They came out of a restaurant. Does anyone remember that? I read about it on /pol/.
>>
>>66548951

I agree and I was born there. It was a total dump in the 80's and most of the 90's though but now it's actually a pretty decent place.
>>
What are they investigating?
>>
>>66548029
Scousers aren't human
>>
>>66548029
since when beying an asshole equals to redpilled.
>>
>>66548029
how is this shocking? if they're shocked from this wait till shit really hits the fan and whites start defending their lands from invaders
>>
>>66549390
you better check out your mums minge then, gonna be an alien coming out of it soon
>>
File: obama black panther.jpg (33 KB, 450x462) Image search: [Google]
obama black panther.jpg
33 KB, 450x462
>>66548646
Isn't the president of the USA a little hairy nigger?
>>
>>66549210
Aren't they selling houses in Liverpool for £1
>>
>>66549007
because if you dont have the right to bear arms you lose your right to speech
>>
Aren't McGregor get choked?
>>
>>66548029
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480362/Shocking-footage-shows-doorman-subjected-barrage-racist-abuse-group-women-outside-bar-Liverpool.html

Brb anons, moving to Liverpool to help these women breed.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.