[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You should really check your privilege and stop these Trump jokes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Capturar.png (23 KB, 337x271) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
23 KB, 337x271
You should really check your privilege and stop these Trump jokes.
>>
I have read any Warhammer 40k like I should have, but what would they do?
>>
>citizen of the world

No such thing.
>>
File: 1420003378409.jpg (90 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
1420003378409.jpg
90 KB, 500x710
>Eurocucks watch our elections in terror, waiting for who their new colonial overlord to be elected
Top fucking cuck.
>>
File: 5435353453465436.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
5435353453465436.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>66546920
>We're terrified

good
>>
>>66546920
That is not a Swede.
>>
> Sasvári
> Swede

How about no
>>
>>66547692
you can see right there, shes a citizen of the world.
that means shes a Swede if she feels like it ok
>>
>>66546920
>As a Swede
EVERY TIME
>>
In all fairness, it must be pretty terrifying to see the sleeping giant finally wake up.
>>
Giving women the right to vote was really a mistake.
>>
>>66547604
>eurocucks watch our elections

lol no. Some people do, most of us don't. I honestly don't give a shit who turns out to be president.
>>
>>66546920
> Sasvari
> Swedish
pls
This is like that Polish girl that was "Swedish" that joined ISIS only to later be rescued.
>>
>>66546920
Translation Elect Sanders so white people can be genocided.
>>
bernie sanders supported
>invasion of yugoslavia
>kosovo intervention
>iraq war
>libyan intervention
>yemen intervention
>tunisian and egyptian revolution
>georgia to nato
>ukraine to nato
>war against assad
but trump is the warmonger
>>
>>66547954

Yes also Trump clearly beats out Hillary when you compare whose actions have caused more death and suffering over the last eight years
>>
>>66547853
Really? I have literally no fucking clue who a single person involved in your country's politics are. But I would bet that upwards of 70% of the fags in Toothpasteland could tell me who Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, and Donald Trump are, and their opinions on them.
>>
>>66546920
Who's this cunt with a non-Swedish name and why does she have so many likes?
>>
>>66546920
>trump is a warmonger
>not bernie 'invade them all goy' sanders
the media has a chokehold on the world
>>
>a swede AND a citizen of the world
>>
>>66548224
Why has know one posted a close up of that semitic honker she's working with?
>>
>>66546920
>Donald trump
>warmonger
Can we start euthanized the retarded yet?
>>
>>66547954
I need proof so that I can post this every time someone says Bernie is for peace.
>>
>>66547678
This. Fuck everyone else. I'm sick of being forced to care about the rest of the world while our country goes down in flames. Stay scared global pussies.
>>
>>66546920
Yeah, because those refugees are so loving. Raping women in the streets, starting riots and generally harassing innocent people that "provoke them".

Although I will admit they do want unity i.e. everyone converting to Islam and being beheaded if they don't abide.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.