[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPER TUESDAY PART TWO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 1041x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 1041x210
GET IN HERE

ITT WE DISCUSS THE FOUR PRIMARIES TOMORROW

MISSISSIPPI
MICHIGAN
HAWAII
IDAHO

TRUMP IS AHEAD OF PACE 105%, AND NEEDS 58 DELEGATES TO MAINTAIN HIS PACE

NOTE, LITTLE GUY RUBIO IS UNDERPERFORMING AND THUS WE CAN EXPECT TRUMP AND CRUZ TO OVER PERFORM

I PREDICT TRUMP WILL OBTAIN 65+ DELEGATES

DISCUSS
>>
Trump wins Mississippi and Michigan

Cruz wins Idaho (likely his final state)

Rubio wins Hawaii
>>
>>66543629

It's not just "winning states"

58 delegates is the mission objective, getting 65 plus would be YUGE
>>
Why do you think rubio will win hawaii
>>
>>66544127

I don't, it's just the 538 targets for each candiate to reach 1237,

A RUBIO weak performance rhan led to a Donald over performance is very welcomed
>>
I'm very skeptical of polls after what happened Saturday, but I don't see Trump losing Mississippi or Michigan. Idaho might be close, but Cruz probably gets it. Hawaii will definitely be lost, probably goes to Cruz.
>>
>>66544127
Island mentality

and many many rich kikes live there
>>
>>66544238

Saturday also had 3 closed caucuses, which are very easy to rig in your favor

Notice how Trump mainly only loses in caucuses, and wins in primaries
>>
>>66543629
this is the correct prediction.
>>
to those actually concerned over cruz i suggest you read this article, washpo is no friend of trump but they do a good job here of explaining why this 'momentum' narrative is largely wishful thinking. cruz is no different from santorum or huckabee in 08/12, santorum won 11 states, do you think they were saying romney was threatened by santorum because santorum won some cuck caucus states like kansas and iowa?

its just gaslighting, cruz is pretty much fucked now that the south and bible country is over with.

trump will win mississippi and michigan and go onto win florida, ohio is a tossup, i expect kasich to use voter fraud to win there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/06/ted-cruzs-good-night-comes-with-an-important-asterisk/?tid=hybrid_collaborative_2_na

>Given his horrendous showing in this year's presidential race, it can be difficult to remember that Rick Santorum won 11 states in the 2012 Republican primaries.

>It can also be difficult to remember this because few of Santorum's wins were of the marquee variety. After a big – if very narrow – win in the Iowa caucuses, here's how Santorum's wins broke down:

>Iowa caucuses

Colorado caucuses

Minnesota caucuses

Missouri nonbinding primary

North Dakota caucuses

Kansas caucuses

>5 Southern primaries

>Oklahoma

Tennessee

Alabama

Mississippi

Louisiana
>>
>>66543629
Anon is most likely correct barring serious vote-rigging.
>>
>>66543516
Kasich takes Mich according to the latest poll.
>>
>>66543629
That's how I see it. Though I think cruz will win more states in the future than just Idaho. Nebraska, Montana, Utah, etc., will go Cruz. He might even pull some odd victories like Arizona. But he will eventually run out of Christfag states. The coasts will never, ever go for him. Not ever.

Also it's worth noting that Mississippi and Michigan are both open primaries. Trump doesn't just win these, he usually crushes in open primaries.
>>
>>66544524
wrong
totally wrong

Monday, March 7
Michigan Republican Presidential Primary FOX 2 Detroit/Mitchell Trump 42, Cruz 19, Kasich 20, Rubio 9 Trump +22
>>
>>66544598
cruz wont win arizona, not only is it a perfect state for trump and he has the sheriffs endorsement, by the time arizona rolls around cruz will have zero momentum.
>>
>>66544598
>win Arizona
Just wanted to laugh at you.
>>
Caucuses need to go. Also keep in mind that Booger man is running out of money. He's not even doing as well as Santorum did in 2012
>>
>>66543516
Mississippi is a definite lock for Trump and he will have 40+ percent of the vote. I think Trump will win big in Michigan also with about 40 percent because it is an open primary. I don't know much about Idaho but it seems like a state that Cruz would win. Same thing with Hawaii but I see Rubio winning, I don't know why.
>>
>>66544728
>>66544825
There's a lot of "True Conservative™" faggots in Arizona. I don't trust them.
>>
>>66544934

Hahah can we call them "true goys"?
>>
REMEMBER

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE 58 DELEGATES AND TWO STATES

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE--RUBIO AND CRUZ TO UNDERPERFORM THEIR PERSPECTIVE TARGETS

TRIAGE VICTORY: 4 STATE SWEEP AND 75 DELEGATES
>>
>>66545320
cruz has no path to 1237, a vote for cruz is literally a vote for a brokered convention.
>>
How much are these states worth, and what are the winner-take-all thresholds, if any?
>>
>>66544655
ARG has Kasich up by 3.
It makes sense if you think of it.
Cruz supporters know they won't win and voting Kasich is the least bad outcome in their view.
Rubio supporters may also follow suit.

If you are anti Trump Kasich is the option in Mich.
>>
>>66544238
Because polls show the opinion of the people, caucuses are rigged.
>>
>>66545557
ARG has Kasich up by 3, every other poll has Trump up by 20.
>>
>>66545402

Michigan and Mississippi are the highest value, both are looking like trump wins

Idaho is next, probbaly Cruz

Hawainian the smallest, for little Marco

Non are winner take all
>>
>>66545634

Once Donald's done with RUBIO he will get to work on Cruz and kasish (a director at Lehman bros when they went belly up in 2008)
>>
>>66545371
The path to 1237 is closing for everyone.
Trump needs to do more winning if he wants to keep his path open.
>>
>>66545557
I don't know that Cruz supporters would go Kasich.
It is their belief that Cruz will get fucked in a contested convention due to the establishment hating him, so their only real option is to beat out Trump outright.

The Kasich support is probably coming from Michigan's proximity to Ohio.
>>
>>66545634
Older polls and less reputable ones sure.
Don't forget undecided's haven't broken Trumps way in any primary yet.
Look for that trend to continue.
>>
File: 1457070905732.gif (4 MB, 406x388) Image search: [Google]
1457070905732.gif
4 MB, 406x388
VERY SAD
>>
>>66545813
Trump and Cruz both know they will fare poorly in a contested convention.

Cruz supporters could go Kasich just to deny Trump a win.This is just as important to Cruz voters.
>>
>>66544127
Hevwon puerto rico why
wouldnt he win hawaii
>>
>>66545757
Rubio is already finished though. Trump just has to get past the corn/potato states and Cruz will be finished, then it Kasich will be the only real threat since he's the only one who could possibly win coastal states.

Right now Trump is just playing professional and not "focusing" on anyone like he used to. It's working wonders because he turned Cruz and Rubio into vicious instigators trying to keep up with him and he leaned back to let them destroy themselves looking like children.
>>
>>66544524
Too many niggers in michigan for kasich to win
Its trump or rubio land
>>
>>66544728
Arizona is trump or rubio land
The republican spics might vote for rubio
>>
THANK YOU BASED KENTUCKY

REMEMBER WE NEED 58 TOMORROW

ANY AMOUNT OVER 58 IS TO BE CELEBRATED WITH BERNIE TEARS
ALSO, HOPE FOR A RUBIO UNDERPERFORMANCE SO HE BECOMES JEB STATUS AT NEXT DEBATE AND WE CAN SEE HIS CAREER DERAILED
>>
If a candidate drops out and endorses another the delegetes follow suit?
>>
>>66546448
No
>>
>>66546448
No. Delegates only can change in a brokered convention.
>>
>>66546448

No

Typically the voters are dispersed as well going forward even if they endorse
>>
REMEMBER, THE BIBLE BELT IS COMPLETE TOMORROW AND THE DONALD IS GOING TO FINISH AHEAD OF PACE

HOLD THE LINE BOYS, THE NOMINATION IS IN SITE

CRUZ IS A CAUCUS BABBY

RUBIO IS FINISHED!
>>
>>66546448
After the first vote at the convention if no one gets to 1237 the delegates become independent and can vote how they wish.

Say Kasich has a late surge and at the convention and offers Rubio the VP nod and Cruz the vacant SC seat.This could be enough to get him to 1237 and the nom.

Trumps problem in a contested convention is he has no political capital to spend.
Trump and Cruz might team up but do you see either one of them willing to be the others VP?
>>
>>66544238
Their called shenanigans, and they happen in various districts every fucking cycle, but it's hard to shift the numbers more than 10% or so without getting caught.

Trump's advantage is in open primaries, where he can bring in more than enough voters from across the aisle to overwhelm cheaters.
>>
File: 1450126293188.png (792 KB, 705x725) Image search: [Google]
1450126293188.png
792 KB, 705x725
>>66546981
Yeah I think they're going to try and prop Kasich up as well.

>>66546493
>>66546494
>>66546501
Thanks for answering.
>>
>>66547152
If he wins Oh and Rubio loses Fl he becomes the establishment guy by default.
>>
File: 1289122719999.gif (800 KB, 305x235) Image search: [Google]
1289122719999.gif
800 KB, 305x235
>>66543516

I thought *next* Tuesday was the other Super Tuesday, what with the biggies like Florida and Ohio.
>>
GUYS, TRUMP IS GOING TO FINISH THE SANTORUM BELT WITH AN ABOVE PACE DELEGATE COUNT

CRUZ IS IN PLAN B, RUBIO IS FALLING.

THE CAUCUSES ARE ALMOST OVER AND CRUZ IS A CAUCUS BABY. HE USED HIS HOME TURF ADVANTAGE AND THE BORDERING STATES

WE ARE GOING HOME WITH A 3-2 SERIES LEAD IF WE CAN GET 58 TOMORROW

MAINTAIN THE LINE, VOTE, ANNOUNCE YOUR SUPPORT FOR TRUMP PUBLICALLY
>>
>>66546981
But where does the money come from. If he doesn't campaign, Trump gets to 1237 and no brokered convention.

I'll believe a brokered convention when I see it. In the age of internet that kind of crap will discourage voters so hard. They'll be a minority in congress for a decade at least.
>>
>>66547386

ONE DAY AT A TIME MY FRIEND,

RUBIO IS LOSING IN FLORIDA, AND CONTINUES TO LOSE GROUND.

OHIO WILL BE KEY BUT WE CAN TAKE A HIT THERE EVEN WITHOUT A WIN
>>
>>66544238

Agreed and well said.
>>
>>66547537
Rubio should drop, desu. He's about to be very embarrassed in FL, and it will have a significant negative impact on his political future.

He's young. Why throw yourself on the sword?
>>
>>66547677

Because Donald PUBLICALLY challenged him to do so Saturday

Does he cower to Donald or take the short term beating?

His career is going to be over, similar to Jebs either way IMO
>>
>>66543629
FPBP

unless some serious shit happens that's likely the way it will be
>>
File: ratty 02.jpg (260 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
ratty 02.jpg
260 KB, 849x565
I should check the polling in Idaho.

I didnt think Cruz would do well there. Thats serious white nationalist country and I didnt think they wiould take well to Cruzs Israel pandering.

It frankly didnt surprise me to read a pastor who schmoozed for Cruz at one of his rallies ended up getting shot a day ro so ago.

Make no mistake, that was a warning to Cruz and anyone else, especially local big names thinking of endorsing him. Idaho doesn't fuck around on that shit, especially if they think Cruz and the party are colluding to tank White Jesus.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gunman-attacks-idaho-pastor-spoke-ted-cruz-rally-article-1.2554968
>>
>>66545634
That means they're going to rob him and use the fabricated ARG poll as justification
>>
>>66547537
ohio is huge for getting 1237. Trump can win without getting Ohio but it would be hugely beneficial to get it

Not only is it a huge delegate, winner take all prize. It would likely end big donations to any other candidate

Winning Ohio and Florida would be huge delegates and make it trump vs broke cruz
>>
>>66547521
The house is safely R for the next decade.
The dems need to do well following the next census to change that.

As to Kasichs money he got Christies billionaire on board after NH.

The anti Trump crowd has a ton of money to spend.
>>
>>66548375
odds are against Trump though, I would be positively surprised if he managed to win there.

How do you assess Trump's chances in Ohio?
>>
>>66544392
Quality post
>>
>>66549629
It will probably be between Kasich and Trump.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_republican_presidential_primary-4077.html

>>66549707
Nonsense comment which adds nothing.
>>
>>66549834
Fuck off ya Spanish piece of shit.
>>
>>66550117
Second low quality post. >>>/reddit/ is that way where nonsense comments get upvoted. Enjoy your internet points.
>>
>>66547677
Maybe he wants to be trumps or rubios vp
>>
How is it looking for the dems?

Shillary should win Mississippi and probably Michigan but im not sure about the other two. I think Bernie will win Idaho because it's practically all white.
>>
Hillary has mississippi
Too many niggers for clinton thete
>>
>>66543516

Michigan and Mississippi have open primaries and Trump is up by double digits. He has them.

Idaho is a religioustard state so Cruz will get ~50% there. Trump in second with 30 or 35.

Hawaii is a cuck state so expect Rubio to eke out a win with Trump in second.

Trump will sweep 2/3 of the delegates.

Things look even better for Trump going forward since he's ahead in five of six races for March 15th and by double digits in three of them. Rubot will drop out when he loses his home state.
>>
I don't know anything about Idaho but it sounds like Cruz territory. Trump should crush in Mississippi and Michigan. Hawaii is probably Rubio territory.
>>
>>66550733

I concur

I think he is poised to win well over his 58 delegate target

With the majority of states being not Bible Belt/caucuses going forward, Trump is in GREAT shape
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-11-25-33.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-11-25-33.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>66545772
No shit, Sherlock.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.